Peppermill Place

3.7

3.7

The management team has done a great job getting the damages from the Winter Storm repaired. Thankfully my unit didn't have any damages, but seeing the disaster workers on the property means a lot.
Staff is always happy to help me with any questions I may have.I can email them and they always respond fast and answer my questions to the best of their knowledge
I love this apartment because it’s big and it’s has a lot of space for me and the kids. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I have a park right in front and my kids love it
Honestly I’ve only been here for 3 weeks but i love it so much already . It’s peaceful and beautiful. The apartment is big and spacious for a one bedroom
Very nice community and nice apartment features that make you never want to leave! It’s a great place to live and very nice and friendly community that will make you feel right at home!
Other then all the construction lately and the workers blocking the roads I love my complex. I can't wait for things to go back to normal and all the construction workers are gone.
Moved here based off what the price of the apartment was. When i first got here the maintenance men were always on top of their work, but for the past 2 years maintenance has been terrible.
Good customer service, good location to meet family easy access to commute around Houston and is close to any stores restaurants. The apartment is great for the price clean and with good styling features.
I love living here. Some of the neighbors are cool, and some are uncool. The upstairs neighbors make too much noise. They do this every night..
I have never had a problem with parking. There are plenty of spaces. Nice. Quiet community, neighbors are friendly. Before moving in I had many choices, however once I stepped on the property and did my walk through Peppermill Place was a more home feeling environment community. A Welcome place!!