Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

Best apartment complex I've ever lived in. They don't beat around the bush and always have great deals for young adults like myself. Plus the staff is super nice and caring

Neighbors keep to themselves and the maintenance does also come to fix the problems at your home as long as it’s in the work order. Apartment is also good.

The management here at a Peppermill Place has worked hard to make this a better place to live and I appreciate it very much! The maintenance crew is responsive and talented which is a very good thing. Thanks to staff here @ Peppermill!

Reply from Peppermill Place

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.

Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I love sitting outside on the porch talking with my neighbors, barbecuing and sharing with my neighbors. I love that I have plants that I am growing and able to have them on a large porch. It is very helpful to have the washer and dryer outside that adds more room on the inside.

This is my 2nd apartment ever, and the difference is night and day. The staff is friendly,the maintenance staff completes requests in a timely and professional manner, the complex is well lit, there are events and amazing amenities, and it's close to my new job. I honestly could not ask for more.

It's a comfortable home with minor problems (peeling paint, jammed doors, bugs) but I like it and could see mutt family renewing our lease here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Well my story is a bit long. I have been through a lot and experienced tons of losses while over here but still felt as if the i could give it another chance. Since we have had Mrs. Sandra and her team in the office a lot has changed. Before they came i went from losing all four tires off my car and nothing was done. They just moved me to the back. Got back there experienced a man almost killing his mate and left me being the witness and saving her life. Moved to where i am now with anything being done in the apartment due to the police department requesting them to love me ASAP... went through a lot her with things needing to me done but Ms Sandra and her team worked on getting most of it done. This summer i experienced a break in which tore me apart but nothing was done. Had to put my on cams up with i felt like i shouldn’t have had to do that but i needed my kids and i to feel safe. It’s been rough but giving it another chance was something that kept me here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Quiet neighborhood near a scenic park. Good for family. Leasing staff with god customer service that rarely fails. Electricity management not so rewarding.

The apartment is very quite. No drama thats what i like the most. Everyone just mind their own business. The neighborhood is clean, the maintenance works very good, they show up the next day you requested.Highly recommended

Reply from Peppermill Place

I have been living in this property on and off since 2013 I find it to be a very quiet property and so far I have never had a problem in this property! Love it!

Reply from Peppermill Place

I wish the office staff were more organized. And i wish my maintenance requests were completed in a timely manner but other than that I enjoy living here!!!!!

Reply from Peppermill Place

Can't say anything bad about the apartments they are quite an kept very clean. The people are very nice over all its OK. There is not much more to say living here has been ok nothing to brag on but the staff is nice when I need them they get things done.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

I love living at Peppermill Place!!! This is by far the best complex I have lived at. Maintenance is timely, and the office staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It a very good place to live. Very quite. The mangers do this for the kids like give school supply. And Halloween candy. They kept the area clean also.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The thing I like most is how kind the staff are to the kids around the neighborhood . Every Friday there is always something for the kids to look forward to after a long week of school.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It's been great and it's a very good place to stay the staff are nice and if something is wrong they come right away if there not to busy great

Reply from Peppermill Place

Nice place to live.nice people awesome place.but the some policy is not good when pay the rent they guys take personal check some time not.but rooms is nice..nice peoples lives here