the neighbors are nice and the office ladies are sweet. not to much noise from upstairs and we’ve gotten our roach problems somewhat under control. nice area to live in.

Lovely, friendly and peaceful community. the staff engage with the residents which tends to allow room to spot inadequacies and issues on time! I like the fact that each section has its own entrance

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

Good place to live great staff beautiful home nice areas around apartment great park across the the apartment spacious inside floor threw out the home great atmosphere

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

So far so good hope everything goes in my favor. First month was free so I guess we are good on that. Will be looking forward to making it a home for now.

Best apartment complex I've ever lived in. They don't beat around the bush and always have great deals for young adults like myself. Plus the staff is super nice and caring

Neighbors keep to themselves and the maintenance does also come to fix the problems at your home as long as it’s in the work order. Apartment is also good.

I love living at Peppermill Place!!! This is by far the best complex I have lived at. Maintenance is timely, and the office staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

This is my 2nd apartment ever, and the difference is night and day. The staff is friendly,the maintenance staff completes requests in a timely and professional manner, the complex is well lit, there are events and amazing amenities, and it's close to my new job. I honestly could not ask for more.

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

Nice place to live.nice people awesome place.but the some policy is not good when pay the rent they guys take personal check some time not.but rooms is nice..nice peoples lives here

I moved here in october, its been a very pleasant stay so far. Quiet neighborhood, easy access to highway 6. The rooms are very spacious and roomy. The kitchen is where all the real magic happens.

The apartment is very quite. No drama thats what i like the most. Everyone just mind their own business. The neighborhood is clean, the maintenance works very good, they show up the next day you requested.Highly recommended

Reply from Peppermill Place

I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.

It's a comfortable home with minor problems (peeling paint, jammed doors, bugs) but I like it and could see mutt family renewing our lease here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Quiet neighborhood near a scenic park. Good for family. Leasing staff with god customer service that rarely fails. Electricity management not so rewarding.

Can't say anything bad about the apartments they are quite an kept very clean. The people are very nice over all its OK. There is not much more to say living here has been ok nothing to brag on but the staff is nice when I need them they get things done.

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment

I have been living in this property on and off since 2013 I find it to be a very quiet property and so far I have never had a problem in this property! Love it!

Reply from Peppermill Place

Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I love sitting outside on the porch talking with my neighbors, barbecuing and sharing with my neighbors. I love that I have plants that I am growing and able to have them on a large porch. It is very helpful to have the washer and dryer outside that adds more room on the inside.

Love every minute living here. when needing help with any type of help as far as getting stuff for the apartment or something fixed they are there!