Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I have lived in this appointment for two years and it has been very peaceful and the meantanace of the apperment has been great. I would surely recommend this to any my friends.

I love sitting outside on the porch talking with my neighbors, barbecuing and sharing with my neighbors. I love that I have plants that I am growing and able to have them on a large porch. It is very helpful to have the washer and dryer outside that adds more room on the inside.

The management team has gotten a lot better, there is however room for improvement! Maintenance is always there when needed. Overall it good experience! My only problem is they offer a gym but I’ve been here two years and the gym is never been open, and we are in the middle of June and the pool is still closed!!!

It's alright and our community is very nice. Some of our wiring isn't working but it's not a huge deal. It's the best complex I've lived at.

This is my 2nd apartment ever, and the difference is night and day. The staff is friendly,the maintenance staff completes requests in a timely and professional manner, the complex is well lit, there are events and amazing amenities, and it's close to my new job. I honestly could not ask for more.

Best apartment complex I've ever lived in. They don't beat around the bush and always have great deals for young adults like myself. Plus the staff is super nice and caring

Very calm and open community. Only con is dogs going where ever they please and owners not cleaning up after them. Other than that our time here has been great.

My apartment looks so good! The bad part is that they forgot to install my washer and dryer so I had to ask the office and a few plumbing issues

Neighbors keep to themselves and the maintenance does also come to fix the problems at your home as long as it’s in the work order. Apartment is also good.

The location and everything is good and mainly why we moved here. It’s very nice except we’ve been waiting since move in, about a month ago, for maintenance to arrive to help us with the things that aren’t working. Other than that it’s pretty good.

Upon arrival apartment seems real nice as I looked around my bedroom has no light but we have been doing just fine using a lamp. The toilet is extremely small and I have asked at the office if the toilet can be changed for a bigger one but was told they were not sure and would call back and I am yet to receive a confirmation on that it also leaks from the main pipe a bit after you flush, the garbage disposer is not working already reset it and requested a check up but haven't had any this might be due to understaffed maintenance other than this the place is great after all its just my first month here. Recommended (will be updating after the year)

I had a rough start personally , nothing to do with the staff! I lost my job right after I got the apartment and was transferring to a new one. There was a mistake with my charges one month and they contacted me and were very understanding and willing to work with me. I have had family issues, my mom being in and out of the hospital and again they were understanding with me.

It’s okay place to live I love the location. And it’s pretty quiet place. My kids can sit on the porch and I have no worries. I love that fact I’m close 290

This apartment complex is reasonably priced. If value is what your looking for this is the place. Before moving in make sure you completely check the apartment.

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

The neighborhood and area us decent, I just dont like the pest problem. Management is friendly, maintenance comes within a timely to fix any problems. Neighbors are loud sometimes, but overall is decent

So far I feel comfortable at this community. The rent is not to high. And the community amenity are great. I love the Easton commons park that is close by. Everything is close to a walking distance

The new maintenance crew is great only issue I have is unsupervised kids running littering & being loud throughout the complex & dogs barking & pooping in walkways

I’ve lived here for a few years and have seen different managers come and go. I think the current management is trying to do the right thing and better our community...but, there are still a few unsavory loud residents that are making a lot of noise at night & disturbing my sleep. Where is security at night? I do not see them anymore.

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

other than our front porch light being stolen lol... it was pretty easy applying with the help of the office,could work a little better on the maintenance work. other than that its alright.

beautiful apartments great maintenance staff good prices great pool. If you ever have a problem with something in your apartment they will help you right away

The apartment was switched on day of move in which was an incovience to have to switch everything at last minute. There were a lot of problems with the apartment.