Peppermill Place

The apartment complex needs some work there is always dog poop on the side walks an grass also there are roaches coming out the woodworkd an I don't even have trash or food in the pantry or cabinets apartment should do extermination a lot more regularly also washers and dryers don't seem to work
It’s kool I like it . Good school district. It’s still close to all mayor freeways. Close to all food and grocery stores. Overall it’s a good location.
Just would like for maintenance to be on top of important things. I like staying I’ve been here for 3 years. I wish parking would be a little better.
The apartments are good and everyone keeps to themselves. The maintenance gets the job done eventually, takes a little bit but they do fix it.
Love the area and the apartment itself,lots of restaurants and shopping centers near me.Privacy gates make me feel safe when I get home late.
I been here for one week the washer don"t work , the dishwasher out , and I am having to play with the 15 min. to get in . I am very disappointed . I love the community but it may not be the best place for me . When I sign the lease I didn't believe that their was going to be this way .
The staff is wonderful,the apartment is beautiful but Maintenance can be better on request and roaches are not fun especially when I just moved in last Friday. Individuals don’t pay $1040 a month to have roaches meet you at door when you walk into your apartment for the first time. It’s unprofessional and floors rising up and shower handles are falling off. It’s disturbing.
It’s very quite, I will most likely stay here for a while. I’m super comfortable being here. Definitely feels like home to me and my children
Management is very nice to me and helpful. The actual apartment is not good. I have roaches that won't go away, black mold in my bathroom, my apartment has flooded with sewage twice when they hired bad plumbers and they never changed my carpet Been here for 5 years and it seems to get worse in the area.
Decent location since its walking distance from Kroger and not too far from Lonestar. The cabinetry is sub par and the dish washer leaks heavily. Rent is pretty good.