Peppermill Place

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.
everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment
My residential experience has been great and horrible. I don't complain about anything,however, I do have some complaints. My overall experience here is okay.
Like location but hate the mold Plus takes forever for things to get fixed. I also don’t enjoy the fact that from day one I have roaches in my apartment but pay for pest control.
Grounds need to be kept cleaner. Ac ventilation needs to better, my apartment is usually always warm. The prices are fair but the insides need to upgrade to modern appliances.
Quiet neighborhood near a scenic park. Good for family. Leasing staff with god customer service that rarely fails. Electricity management not so rewarding.
I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.
Needs better washer and dryers also needs a fitness center upgrade. Both areas should be locked so only residents can use them. And so they won’t get broken so quickly
I love living here! Very peaceful!! Competent staff. So far I have had no issues while leading in this property. I am glad o found this place. Thank you Peppermill
Appartment are leased at good values. Good neighbourhood as well. As a new resident, I observed the appartment and most of the inner and outer structures are in good condition. It's good to make sure one knows all the addes fees and expenses before moving in or applying.