The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome

It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great

Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.

My experience with the apartments have been pretty good overall. Staff has been good in communicating with me when needed. But, I do wish that my mailbox was fixed.

The maintenance people are pretty quick when it comes to fixing things. The main office is a comfortable environment. The pool is always clean. I also like the area because it’s also pretty quiet and the property keeps us informed via email, paper, and word of mouth.

Iv been enjoying my stay here it's a nice area very calm and not so loud it's a very good place to be it also has a great little gym and a place to wash and dry

First year was good, second year I have had AC issues almost every month and all they do is turn it off so it’s unfreezes, been having to leave it on fan so it doesn’t freeze

Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community

This place is good for the price. I love my apartment anf its amenities. There was a rovky start when i first moved in with management but now everytgubg is fantastic!

Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.

I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is

They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.