so far it’s been good, we have a small roach problem but we’ve managed to fix it i think. neighbors are nice, community is overall very nice and the office ladies are seeet

The place is very good and calm nothing really happens here the apartment is close to a nice park which is good and the staff are very helpful

I love that we have a nearby park. Apartment maintenance is very timely with complaints. I’ve only ever lost one package in my three years of living here.

It's a nice place affordable we came over to see the apartments and I like the lay out for the plan floor we also love ththat our apartments has full size washer and dryer and is a nice place.

I like the new place! Quiet area with amazing people. Family inclined community, just what we were looking for. Security seems legit as it seems there is proper monitoring.

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs

Love the area and the apartment but I have issues when I moved in that have not been resolved and I was promised a unit with washer and dryer since I live with chronic pain in my back but during move in discovered my building does not even have a connection

Very nice and friendly people. They pretty quick on fixing anything that needs to be fix. Very safe environment. Security drives around all day to make sure no suspicious activity is happening.

It’s not so bad. You have loud neighbors, the occasional unwanted roach and outside rats and sometimes ya won’t have hot water or any water to take a shower in the morning but ya pay for what ya get!

I would say my resident experience has been good so far. The apartment is nice and so are the neighbors. The apartment is close to a lot of stores I go to. I would definitely recommend people to live here.

I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.

Great staff, really friendly! And fast workers. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Moved in within a week after submitting application!!!!!!

It's curious how when a prospective resident comes interested in joining this community, he/she gets to be treated nicely. Once you are part of the community, you go to the office with questions, and the first phrase you get is "What do you want?"

I have a two bedroom two bath we pay over 1000 for base rent and we have had a leak for over 4 months. You neglect to fix or adjust our rent. Dissatisfied.

This place is by far an awesome quite friendly place. The office staff is helpful. Love the kid friendly environment for my 5 year old. Good quality apartments for the price

This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk

So far so good. I just moved in here going on two days ago and I like it. It’s mostly quiet so I guess I’ll have to stay a bit longer to really get a good feel.

Great community and comfortable living enviroment. Also nice and friendly neighbors. Attractions near by which makes it easy to have fun even taking a walk.

THEy never stay on top of anything but what you owe them.. and I have to keep proof of payments or they would say you late and quick to put a notice on your door and once you show proof they say just disregard

The apartment staff do a wonderful job trying to stay on top of everything! I love the determination to keep it safe and pretty! And they all are soo friendly!

It’s nice , quiet and really affordable. The office staff is really nice and go over and beyond to help you out Ms. Mary is the best ! Maintenance is a little slow about getting work orders due though .

It was amazing staying here very quiet when I first live here for about I months and the last 4 month it was was a lil rough not that bad big closet wide open kitchen it's nice

I love the Peppermill Apartments it's close to many stores and the theater and gym. I love the location because it's close to my job everything is just right around the corner I absolutely love this apartment complex.

it would be an okay place to live if they can weed out the people that keep breaking into the mail boxes and get people to pick up after their dogs

The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....