I guess I'll say it's just OK. There's certain things that don't seem to change and/or will never change. Ex: the dirt and mud in certain areas of the sidewalks, that get reaaaaally messy when it rains, the intermitent faulty blinking lights that illuminate the parking lot and dark areas at night. The customer service at the office is now showing a slight improvement lately. It used to be a little rude sometimes, making residents feel harassed at times. It's slowly becoming more professional. Please keep it up. Also, it worries me that the gates are always open, which could lead to outsiders accessing our parking lot at any given time of the day or night.

I am really happy with the appartment and staffs for good service . I would be renewing my rent for another year. I hope they would improve more on maintenance

Great quiet community. Everything has been great so far. Kashanti is always friendly and helpful. Love the close proximity to the park and grocery store.

Needs Better Washer And Dryers Or Some Type Of Card Key To Get In So That No One Can Go In A Break Stuff Also Should Do That For The Mailboxes.

My experience in this community has been good with the exception that more security needs to be implemented and repair claims need to be taking care of

Nice neighborhood, apartment wasn’t movie in ready, management doesn’t care about residents even if their in the wrong, quiet, could use more trash dumpsters

My first night was very quiet. I like the fact that I found parking right in front of my apartment. I love the layout and spaciousness of the APT and that the washer and dryer are outside.

so far it’s been good, we have a small roach problem but we’ve managed to fix it i think. neighbors are nice, community is overall very nice and the office ladies are seeet

The place is very good and calm nothing really happens here the apartment is close to a nice park which is good and the staff are very helpful

I love that we have a nearby park. Apartment maintenance is very timely with complaints. I’ve only ever lost one package in my three years of living here.

It's a nice place affordable we came over to see the apartments and I like the lay out for the plan floor we also love ththat our apartments has full size washer and dryer and is a nice place.

I like the new place! Quiet area with amazing people. Family inclined community, just what we were looking for. Security seems legit as it seems there is proper monitoring.

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs

Love the area and the apartment but I have issues when I moved in that have not been resolved and I was promised a unit with washer and dryer since I live with chronic pain in my back but during move in discovered my building does not even have a connection

Very nice and friendly people. They pretty quick on fixing anything that needs to be fix. Very safe environment. Security drives around all day to make sure no suspicious activity is happening.

It’s not so bad. You have loud neighbors, the occasional unwanted roach and outside rats and sometimes ya won’t have hot water or any water to take a shower in the morning but ya pay for what ya get!

I would say my resident experience has been good so far. The apartment is nice and so are the neighbors. The apartment is close to a lot of stores I go to. I would definitely recommend people to live here.

I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.

Great staff, really friendly! And fast workers. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Moved in within a week after submitting application!!!!!!

It's curious how when a prospective resident comes interested in joining this community, he/she gets to be treated nicely. Once you are part of the community, you go to the office with questions, and the first phrase you get is "What do you want?"

I have a two bedroom two bath we pay over 1000 for base rent and we have had a leak for over 4 months. You neglect to fix or adjust our rent. Dissatisfied.

This place is by far an awesome quite friendly place. The office staff is helpful. Love the kid friendly environment for my 5 year old. Good quality apartments for the price

This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk

So far so good. I just moved in here going on two days ago and I like it. It’s mostly quiet so I guess I’ll have to stay a bit longer to really get a good feel.

Great community and comfortable living enviroment. Also nice and friendly neighbors. Attractions near by which makes it easy to have fun even taking a walk.