The staff is extremely helpful! No complaints at all. The units are pristine. The amenities are endless. The neighbors are nice and caring. There’s always things to do.

Reply from Pine Lake

My fiancé and I just moved in last month. We are very happy with our experience so far! It is a quiet little community which we love and being so dog friendly is a major plus!

Reply from Pine Lake

I love the community here! Colleen at the front is awesome as well as the rest of the staff. Maintenance is always quick with their services and the neighbors are super friendly. I only took a half a star away because my only complaint is that there isn’t enough parking for my building.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have felt very welcome and comfortable. The neighborhood is homey and other residents have been very nice. It has been so easy getting in touch with staff for questions. I'm very happy with the apartment.

Reply from Pine Lake

We love living here. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Maintenance is amazing and quick. The area is close to town, but still quiet.

Reply from Pine Lake

We have not been here long but everything has been a pleasant experience so far, our neighbors are very friendly and greet us or introduce themselves whenever we crosdls paths!

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s been great her thus far. Maintenance comes quickly. It’s quiet and there are quite a good deal of amenities around. Landscaping is well kept and no one disturbs you when it’s not necessary.

Reply from Pine Lake

We love the amenities especially the pool. The new basketball court is great too. The bikes you can get from the office are fun to ride. The playground needs attention.

Reply from Pine Lake

Terrific maintenance always quickly respond to a residents request. A repeat need for maintenance due to another snake sighting close to the front porch and front doorway was handled as usual quickly and efficiently. Just an example of residing at Pine Lakes Luxury Apartments. The maintenance group are always helpful in explaining what they feel will fill the needs of your request. Even in a stressful situation they manage to keep a pleasant attitude and banish any concerns a resident may have after they leave.

Reply from Pine Lake

Beautiful, quiet, accessible to everything. Friendly staff and awesome maintenance guys. Safe and well lit. Residents are friendly and courteous.

Reply from Pine Lake

This community is a great community. Management and maintenance are also awesome. The landscape is beautiful, they care about the pets, whenever I need any light bulbs change or have any concerns maintenance gets the job done.

Reply from Pine Lake

Staff is great! Property is beautiful! Location is great! Residents are respectful and kind. Tranquil yet very much alive. Units are larger than expected. Management is doing an excellent job. Thank you

Reply from Pine Lake

It’s been great living here. Everyone is super nice. The location is great because you’re close to stores and close enough to take a quick drive up to St. Augustine

Reply from Pine Lake

I love Pine Lake Apartments. The staff is incredible. They are always friendly and eager to help if there’s a problem. The apartments are nice and in close proximity to anything you need!

Reply from Pine Lake

I have only been here a week but so far everyone has been super friendly and I love my apartment! The office staff is very helpful! So far loving it

Reply from Pine Lake

I love living at Pine Lakes. The staff is very quick to maintenance requests. Also when you call the office someone always answers. They are very engaging with the community.

Reply from Pine Lake

Clean friendly. Staff cares about residents. Lived here 5 years Recommend living here Close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Pool and fitness center

Reply from Pine Lake

Our apartment is nice but we do have issues with insects. The amenities are great with the exception of the dog park which always had dog feces scattered and only small patches of grass with the rest of the ground covered in dirt/sand. The location is great though!

Reply from Pine Lake

So far, very good. The staff is very attentive;Lavelle and Clint always ready to help. The only disappointment is I haven't met some Mah Jongg players.

Reply from Pine Lake

Moving is was a breeze. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. I even seen one of the maintenance men stop and help an elderly resident.

Reply from Pine Lake

Office staff has always been very patience with me and the number of times I have stopped in to ask questions Coleen and Dorothy always greet me with a smile and how can the help me The guys are just as polite and always wave a hello when they drive by on their carts on the way to fix something Very pleased

Reply from Pine Lake

Love this place. Great family Community. I haven't been here long but I dont want to leave. Thank you guys for being amazing and providing me and my kids a safe place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great place to live. Super pet friendly. Amazing and friendly staff, great maintenance. Loving the new basketball court. Great location as well.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great neighbors, staff and grounds. Lots of parking close to my front door. My neighbors already came by to welcome me, I like to walk so the walking paths are a big plus

Reply from Pine Lake

Pine Lakes is a great place. It is very quiet and peaceful. The grounds stay clean and we'll maintained. The pool is nice along with all the people I meet.