I enjoy living here. The office staff has been very helpful to me. The maintainance staff also are very helpful with any issues I have. The neighbors are friendly and the property is very well maintained. It's a safe area to live as well.

Very clean, resort style setting apartment complex!! I would highly recommend checking out Pine Lake Apts. if you are new to Palm Coast, FL!!

Fabulous community, beautiful view of the lake, with wonderful neighbors at Pine Lake Apts. Kept very clean and beautifully manicured landscaping.

New to complex. Excited about taking Winston to dog park. Can’t wait to meet neighbors and sitting by the Lake reading and watching nature.

I love the view out the lake at my corner apartment. The space is great, and I feel at home. The amenities are very nice and convenient. I wish I had known about this complex when I originally moved to Palm Coast so I could have started living here sooner. The staff is friendly and helpful.

I love life here!! This is my first apartment, and I really enjoy it!! My house is super cute and I love the pool, its so much fun to swim in it.

Krystal did an awesome job getting the exact apartment we wanted! We came in with strict guidelines and she was able to fulfill all our needs!

The community is great, everything is really neat & clean in all the facilities, and the staff is super helpful. It's the nicest place in the area for apartments, and the prices are good too.

Very nice luxury aptartments happy to live here and be a part of the community! New to palm coast so it's nice to be sorta close to everything

Move in date is in a few days and so far it’s been an awesome experience! Can’t wait to move in, great staff and friendly neighbors, nice play ground and pool area

The office was extremely helpful, even though I have probably called a million times! I am moving to Pine Lake from Ohio, and they have done everything they can to accommodate us during this crazy time! Can’t wait to live here!

My overall experience has been good with staff, however, some of the residents with dogs have not been picking up after their doa. Staff is onitthouh.

Just renewed my lease making this my home for the last 10 years. I love my apartment and where it is located within the complex, It is quiet and quaint. The office staff and maintenance are wonderful, Very friendly and accommodating!

Beyond happy to be at a pet friendly apartment that is also quiet at night! Also the people who work at the front desk were extra nice and made it so easy for us to get in here.

Krystal was amazing at helping me find a peaceful place to live with immediate occupancy. I’m finally feeling secure again and love my new home!

Hi ... Just moved in about 3 weeks ago and am still unpacking, of course, brought too much stuff. I have enjoy walking the dog here, meeting people along the way, and know that once summer comes the pool will be a favorite place!

Friendly staff, they are quick to help resolve any problem you might run into. The community is nice and the complex is a safe and quite place to live!

Love living in the Pine Lakes Apartment complex.The grounds are beautiful and we have the best,most helpful maintenance staff you can find anywhere.

The community is well maintained and the amenities are an excellent bonus. It is also Pleasant to see how fast friendly and professional the management and maintenance team are.

I love living here! As a new tenant, I appreciated the friendly staff and team that made the process smooth and enjoyable. They were able to get my family in quickly, and hassle free. The complex is clean, quiet and a great place to live! I love all the amenities, dog & kid friendly. You’ll love living here!

Cozy and refined, nice place to live with array of things to do. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Close drive to necessities. Id recommend this place.

I was very pleased with the continued commitment the staff gives as well as the continued communication. I feel that the place offers great amenities.

We are living here for three weeks yet but for now we are really happy about this apartment complex. Really good, quiet place to live,great and friedly stuff.

This place is amazing! The lake view is gorgeous when I wake up in the morning. My neighbors are super friendly and I love being super close to work.

Pine Lakes is a great place to live. The ladies in the office and maintenance are wonderful! Super friendly and they respond to our needs promptly.