Pine Lake

So far all I have seen walking or in parking lot area have smiled said good morning Even the furries are friendly They pick up after their pets also
The best apartment complex in Palm Coast , Fl. Wonderful atmosphere, nice swimming pool area, fitness center and other amenities. The location is close enough to shopping area and restaurants!
What an amazing place to live. They even had a holiday party with a full meal of turkey and ham. I got to meet my neighbors and learn more about this amazing community.
My husband and I love living here. We have great neighbors, it’s super pet friendly, and close to town. The surrounding area is very nice as well.
I enjoy living in the Pine Lake Luxry Aparment complex because I love th location and neighbors are very friendly. I would like to see reinforcements on owners picking up their dog’s droppings and improvements within the Pine Lake dog park.
Just Moved in. The Staff is very welcoming. The community is peaceful. Im use to hearing lots of traffic at night, here its quite. Everything is close by.
I find the staff friendly and helpful. Any maintainence issues are handled quickly even when I tell them no hurry. I wish there were better lighting on the building numbers at night.
Very nice place yo live. Apartment is good size. Grounds are clean and well kept. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is very nice and helpful
Everything is fine except for the thin ceilings. I feel safe. It's very clean here. Neighbors are nice and friendly. Great maintenance staff.
I have not met too many people yet, but I think I made the right decision to move here.I do miss my house with all the closets, the shelves, and especially the kitchen and bathrooms countertops. The apartment is well appointed and easy to keep clean. I also feel very safe here.