People are very nice and friendly. The staff in office and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. The grounds are always kept beautiful.

The office/maintenance staff does eventually takes care of issues that arise. Although I get frustrated with certain things I appreciate them and think they're fabulous. I'm not accustomed to renting so I get frustrated. But they're always professional and polite.

I love living in Pine Lake Apartments. The property is well kept, the amenities are great & the staff is awesome. I don’t have family here & they make me feel like they care.

A nice quiet place to live with beautiful grounds... I could be a few simple improvements on the interior and around the entryways, but I think it is a decent value. I lived here before the new company bought it oh, I haven't been back here long enough to really judge the new owners.

Reply from Pine Lake

My husband and I love living here. Friendly neighbors, dog friendly, and close to town. Also the staff is amazing and super friendly. Also a nice quiet area as well.

Reply from Pine Lake

Colleen and Dorothy are exceptional! We rented, sight unseen, with no knowledge of the community as we were from out of state. They totally worked with us, get us all set up and settled. Couldn't have been a smoother transaction. T Had a few minor issues with appliances upon moving in. The maintenance staff was 100% responsive and had those issues resolved quickly. Totally LOVE being here while our home is being built.

Reply from Pine Lake

Love the atmosphere here and very friendly! I was able to move in very fast and the staff were very helpful in getting me into my first place.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great front office staff always helpful when needed. Maintenance people are always when called, friendly wave when driving by. Enjoy living here.

Reply from Pine Lake

Very helpful. Collene was extremely wonderful. Had two maintenance problems and they were taken care of immediately. Love the convince of the area. Shopping and place of worship

Reply from Pine Lake

So far I really like it here! Only issues are the snakes and thin walls so you can hear everything from your neighbor and smell what they are cooking even. But the place is nice and lots to do in the complex.

Reply from Pine Lake

It has been great so far only been here 5 days. Everyone has been so pleasant. Grounds are beautiful. I like how cozy my place feels. I feel at home.

I like living here very much. It is a beautiful, quiet, peaceful community. Everyone on staff is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all for being hospitality.

Reply from Pine Lake

The apartment itself is great. The move in was great and easy. A few things needed fixed and it was completed the same day. Staff is very friendly. Nice gym. Once the warm weather comes the pool area looks fun.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have found that the staff here are very pleasant and make living here rather easy. Lavelle is particularly helpful not just to myself, but many other residents have told me things he has done to assist them. there is a concerted continued effort to improve the grounds and it is much appreciated. Again I need compliment & commend the management on allowing individuality which has a way of brightening up the place and allowing each resident to take personal ownership for making their area look the best they can make it. it is a representation of themselves and makes for an interesting place to live.

Reply from Pine Lake

It's a clean and beautiful place to live. Apartment is spacious and modern. Very peaceful and safe place to live. Friendly neighbors and staff. Lots of great amenities.