I have found that the staff here are very pleasant and make living here rather easy. Lavelle is particularly helpful not just to myself, but many other residents have told me things he has done to assist them. there is a concerted continued effort to improve the grounds and it is much appreciated. Again I need compliment & commend the management on allowing individuality which has a way of brightening up the place and allowing each resident to take personal ownership for making their area look the best they can make it. it is a representation of themselves and makes for an interesting place to live.

The apartment itself is great. The move in was great and easy. A few things needed fixed and it was completed the same day. Staff is very friendly. Nice gym. Once the warm weather comes the pool area looks fun.

I like living here very much. It is a beautiful, quiet, peaceful community. Everyone on staff is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all for being hospitality.

It has been great so far only been here 5 days. Everyone has been so pleasant. Grounds are beautiful. I like how cozy my place feels. I feel at home.

So far I really like it here! Only issues are the snakes and thin walls so you can hear everything from your neighbor and smell what they are cooking even. But the place is nice and lots to do in the complex.

Very helpful. Collene was extremely wonderful. Had two maintenance problems and they were taken care of immediately. Love the convince of the area. Shopping and place of worship

Great front office staff always helpful when needed. Maintenance people are always when called, friendly wave when driving by. Enjoy living here.

Love the atmosphere here and very friendly! I was able to move in very fast and the staff were very helpful in getting me into my first place.

Reply from Pine Lake

Colleen and Dorothy are exceptional! We rented, sight unseen, with no knowledge of the community as we were from out of state. They totally worked with us, get us all set up and settled. Couldn't have been a smoother transaction. T Had a few minor issues with appliances upon moving in. The maintenance staff was 100% responsive and had those issues resolved quickly. Totally LOVE being here while our home is being built.

Reply from Pine Lake

My husband and I love living here. Friendly neighbors, dog friendly, and close to town. Also the staff is amazing and super friendly. Also a nice quiet area as well.

Reply from Pine Lake

A nice quiet place to live with beautiful grounds... I could be a few simple improvements on the interior and around the entryways, but I think it is a decent value. I lived here before the new company bought it oh, I haven't been back here long enough to really judge the new owners.

Reply from Pine Lake

I love living in Pine Lake Apartments. The property is well kept, the amenities are great & the staff is awesome. I don’t have family here & they make me feel like they care.

The office/maintenance staff does eventually takes care of issues that arise. Although I get frustrated with certain things I appreciate them and think they're fabulous. I'm not accustomed to renting so I get frustrated. But they're always professional and polite.

People are very nice and friendly. The staff in office and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. The grounds are always kept beautiful.

I love this area and our grounds are very Well kept.All the staff here ,Coleen, Dorothy and Lavall are always caring, nice,respectful.They listen and are attentive to all our needs.We couldn’t ask for a better team.Since the 2 years that I have lived here,we have more fun Community activities than ever.Changes in the pool are are great. The only negative thing I have found is that there seems to be a lot of littering going on recently.Even with that I’ve seen Lavall pick up litter wherever it is. I am so happy I live in this complex.

It’s an awesome place to live! The staff is super friendly and the neighbors are great. It’s always quiet, relaxing and very peaceful! Love it!

Have only been here for a few days so far, but so far we are loving it. The only downside that ive noticed so far is that storage space in the apartment is somewhat limited. Particularly in the bathroom. Other than that, it's a lovely area and complex

Pine lakes apartment is a great community. The apartment complex is also very clean and quiet. Everyone is very friendly and personable. We love living here!

Reply from Pine Lake

Great place to live!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Neighbors are super nice and it has been easy to make great new friends! The grounds are well kept!!

Reply from Pine Lake

I love the apartment and the grounds are very nice. I have to get used to the sulfur smell when the sprinklers are on. Stinky. I'm in building 11 and the parking lot near the playground and dog park are very dark at night. I think there should be more lights since we're close to the outside road.

Reply from Pine Lake

My stay here has been great. Coleen in the office makes you feel great that she knows you name when you come in, same goes for Dorothy. So far so good, I would give them 5stars. Maintenance make for a short wait when you place a request for something.

Reply from Pine Lake

So far, my son and I are really enjoying living here. We are enjoying the amenities, the peace and quiet. The apartment is nice, cozy and spacious. I am really satisfied with the choice I made.

Reply from Pine Lake

Management is a pleasure to work with. Very helpful and welcoming. The complex is beautiful and full of amenities. Apartment is large and has a great layout.

Reply from Pine Lake

The staff is extremely helpful! No complaints at all. The units are pristine. The amenities are endless. The neighbors are nice and caring. There’s always things to do.

Reply from Pine Lake

My fiancé and I just moved in last month. We are very happy with our experience so far! It is a quiet little community which we love and being so dog friendly is a major plus!