Great staff. Very responsive. However, only here 2 mo & carpet in my unit looks dirty again. Don't think it was cleaned sufficiently. Still luv it here.

Reply from Pine Lake

This is so cool! Pine lakes is an excellent apartment complex with nice events and a friendly community. From the food trucks to pool with hammocks. It almost feels like you're always on vacation here

Reply from Pine Lake

This is a great community and we truly enjoy living here. i love that it's not crowded here and it's very peaceful. I would definitely recommend Pine Lake Apartments!

Reply from Pine Lake

I moved here Jan 2017...so far its quiet..clean...friendly. Neighbors are always waving hello..parking is easy.. The pool is never crowded...

Reply from Pine Lake

Friendly staff,friendly neighbors. Clean,peacefull,beautiful place to live.Close to resturants,grocery stores, Daytona airport close 30 min away. Good public transportation service Flagler bus company only $2 per ride. Handicap accessible busses.

Reply from Pine Lake

Personnels in the office are very professional and nice. The maintenance guys are very friendly and gets the job done asap. Overall the owners are great and that make us feel like we all are a big family.

Reply from Pine Lake

I have lived at Pine Lakes for over 8 years and I love it as much as I did the first day I moved in. The staff is wonderful and maintenance is the best!

Reply from Pine Lake

So far so good. New management company, we expect great things from them. Looking forward to working together with them with future residential activities

Reply from Pine Lake

I've lived in half a dozen different countries on three continents, and I can honestly say that I've never lived in such a wonderfully managed and maintained community. Everyone is professional and personal, while the greenery and the lakes give a truly resort feeling to everyday life. We've been here for three years now, and I can't imagine our wanting ever to move again. Here is our home.

Reply from Pine Lake

The community is well-maintained and clean. However, there pizza signage on the property is inappropriate to me and I wish it would be removed.

Reply from Pine Lake

Love pine lakes apartments. The employee are very nice and the. Community is very clean. My family and I been here for 1 year and just signed for another year.

Reply from Pine Lake

Great place to live ! Well maintained and very responsive to any needs. Grounds well taken care of. Great management team and quick response when called with problems which have beem few.

Reply from Pine Lake

Celebrating 1 year here and renewed.. Friendly staff, quick to address residents' concerns. Meet & Greet events are nice, however, I can never attend since I work retail hours. Maybe one day! Roxanne loves visiting the Leasing Office and getting lots of love from Jessica.

Reply from Pine Lake

I'm pleased with most everything. Although, rent is a bit pricey for the community and wish we had trash cans around the facility and mailboxes.