Pine Lake

Beautiful place. Everyone is so nice. And there's so much to do here! It's been a great experience so far. My boyfriend and my cats agree haha
I absolutely love living here! The residents and staff are super friendly and any issues that I have had have been taken care of in record time!
We love living here. The grounds are always beautiful. Our apartment is great. The office personnel are so pleasant and enjoyable to talk to.
It's a clean and beautiful place to live. Apartment is spacious and modern. Very peaceful and safe place to live. Friendly neighbors and staff. Lots of great amenities.
I have found that the staff here are very pleasant and make living here rather easy. Lavelle is particularly helpful not just to myself, but many other residents have told me things he has done to assist them. there is a concerted continued effort to improve the grounds and it is much appreciated. Again I need compliment & commend the management on allowing individuality which has a way of brightening up the place and allowing each resident to take personal ownership for making their area look the best they can make it. it is a representation of themselves and makes for an interesting place to live.
The apartment itself is great. The move in was great and easy. A few things needed fixed and it was completed the same day. Staff is very friendly. Nice gym. Once the warm weather comes the pool area looks fun.
I like living here very much. It is a beautiful, quiet, peaceful community. Everyone on staff is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all for being hospitality.
It has been great so far only been here 5 days. Everyone has been so pleasant. Grounds are beautiful. I like how cozy my place feels. I feel at home.
So far I really like it here! Only issues are the snakes and thin walls so you can hear everything from your neighbor and smell what they are cooking even. But the place is nice and lots to do in the complex.
Very helpful. Collene was extremely wonderful. Had two maintenance problems and they were taken care of immediately. Love the convince of the area. Shopping and place of worship