I enjoy living in the Pine Lake Luxry Aparment complex because I love th location and neighbors are very friendly. I would like to see reinforcements on owners picking up their dog’s droppings and improvements within the Pine Lake dog park.

Reply from Pine Lake

My husband and I love living here. We have great neighbors, it’s super pet friendly, and close to town. The surrounding area is very nice as well.

What an amazing place to live. They even had a holiday party with a full meal of turkey and ham. I got to meet my neighbors and learn more about this amazing community.

Reply from Pine Lake

The best apartment complex in Palm Coast , Fl. Wonderful atmosphere, nice swimming pool area, fitness center and other amenities. The location is close enough to shopping area and restaurants!

Reply from Pine Lake

So far all I have seen walking or in parking lot area have smiled said good morning Even the furries are friendly They pick up after their pets also

Reply from Pine Lake

Most residents appear to take pride in their small areas, and make them their own. (Individuality) Most are friendly and make living here a delight. All staff members have been very helpful, friendly and easy to get along with. This has been true in my experience, although I have heard different things from a few residents. I cannot say that I have had any problems. I am delighted to see that the one area of concern to me, the property grounds have finally begun to be addressed and taken care of in an excellent manner.

Reply from Pine Lake

Only been here two months but we love it. The apartment is nice and the grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Dorothy is sweet and very helpful. Ddohappy to be here!

Reply from Pine Lake

Quiet friendly community. Staff friendly and efficient. Lived here almost 5 years. My mom also now lives here. Outside area well kept. Would recommend!

Reply from Pine Lake

I enjoy living here. the staff is friendly and listens to their residents! Very understanding and accommodating, would recommend to anyone looking for a place.

Reply from Pine Lake

Management very helpful , they welcome my family and I including my dog with open arms. They always have a smile and never not once was not helpful. Great team

Reply from Pine Lake

Loving the neighborhood.. nice and quiet and very easy to get a parking space! Great job out here! Apartment was clean when we moved it only thing is a little bugs here and there but everything else great!

Reply from Pine Lake

Everyone that lives here is very friendly!! The property is very clean. The office responds to maintenance very quickly. I would recommend this property

Love how friendly and helpful the staff is with anything you need. The people in the community are very nice. Also it’s very quiet and peaceful.

I love where I live !!! Everyone at the office is super helpful !! If you need things fixed the matience isn’t quick to fix anything !! I love my neighbors. Most of all I feel safe here !

I like everything that pine lakes want to do for the residence. Like help us get and stay In shape. I love the storage units that's on the property that we Can rent.

We moved here the beginning of June (my girlfriend, dog, and i). This was our first apartment and it didnt disappoint, it has nice views and its quiet. They allow pets which was a must and everyone is super nice. The staff is quick to respond to anything you might need whether it's maintenance or just a question.

Beautiful complex, the office and maintenance staff is amazing. They truly care about their residents. The grounds are well kept, the apartments are spacious and modern and its a safe environment.

The staff at Pine Lake were incredibly helpful and friendly during the application process and returned phone calls almost immediately. It was incredibly helpful to see a model unit before confirming my decision to make the move to Pine Lake!

I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. I have been living here for a year and a half. It's quiet,well maintained a safe place to live. The staff in the office and the maintenance departments are friendly and efficient. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities.

I love where I live. It’s beautiful and I feel safe. Great office/maintenance staff! I would and have recommended Pine Lakes to friends and family.

It’s really quiet place. Good staff and really friendly, always open to help you.Beautiful view from our apartment. Will recommend to everyone.

The leasing office was great, Donna is very good with all she does. Can’t wait to move in, soon my family and I will be enjoy everything there.

The staff was super helpful during our move in process and super friendly as well. Very peaceful and beautiful place to live. The neighbors are friendly and my dogs loveeee the dog park.

We have had a great move in experience, the staff have been friendly and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and our dog loves to play..

I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. Landscaping is beautiful. Winston enjoys the dog park and the nature preserve which we view from our balcony. All enjoyed is comfort quiet friendly and well kept. Sweet swimming pool with hammocks.