I like everything that pine lakes want to do for the residence. Like help us get and stay In shape. I love the storage units that's on the property that we Can rent.

We moved here the beginning of June (my girlfriend, dog, and i). This was our first apartment and it didnt disappoint, it has nice views and its quiet. They allow pets which was a must and everyone is super nice. The staff is quick to respond to anything you might need whether it's maintenance or just a question.

Beautiful complex, the office and maintenance staff is amazing. They truly care about their residents. The grounds are well kept, the apartments are spacious and modern and its a safe environment.

The staff at Pine Lake were incredibly helpful and friendly during the application process and returned phone calls almost immediately. It was incredibly helpful to see a model unit before confirming my decision to make the move to Pine Lake!

I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. I have been living here for a year and a half. It's quiet,well maintained a safe place to live. The staff in the office and the maintenance departments are friendly and efficient. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities.

I love where I live. It’s beautiful and I feel safe. Great office/maintenance staff! I would and have recommended Pine Lakes to friends and family.

It’s really quiet place. Good staff and really friendly, always open to help you.Beautiful view from our apartment. Will recommend to everyone.

The leasing office was great, Donna is very good with all she does. Can’t wait to move in, soon my family and I will be enjoy everything there.

The staff was super helpful during our move in process and super friendly as well. Very peaceful and beautiful place to live. The neighbors are friendly and my dogs loveeee the dog park.

We have had a great move in experience, the staff have been friendly and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and our dog loves to play..

I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. Landscaping is beautiful. Winston enjoys the dog park and the nature preserve which we view from our balcony. All enjoyed is comfort quiet friendly and well kept. Sweet swimming pool with hammocks.

Pine Lakes is an amazing community with an amazing office and maintenance staff. Everyone is very friendly and courteous. This is the best apartment complex in Palm Coast!

Always a pleasant experience. The amenities are excellent and the community is very friendly, clean, and organized. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay.

Dorothy is amazing and has helped me sort through my little bumps that I'm sure j made into mountains!! The place looks exactly likes the photos online, everyone is friendly and I feel safe.

Friendly people. Nice staff. Very well maintained,and. safe. A great place to live. Maintainable staff reliable and responds fast to my needs.

I moved into Pine Lakes in February. I love living here! My kids love the park and my dog loves to run at the dog park. I love the lake in front of my apartment. It is so relaxing to sit outside by the lake after a busy day.

Pine Lakes is a great place to live. The ladies in the office and maintenance are wonderful! Super friendly and they respond to our needs promptly.

This place is amazing! The lake view is gorgeous when I wake up in the morning. My neighbors are super friendly and I love being super close to work.

We are living here for three weeks yet but for now we are really happy about this apartment complex. Really good, quiet place to live,great and friedly stuff.

I was very pleased with the continued commitment the staff gives as well as the continued communication. I feel that the place offers great amenities.

Cozy and refined, nice place to live with array of things to do. Clean and friendly atmosphere. Close drive to necessities. Id recommend this place.

I love living here! As a new tenant, I appreciated the friendly staff and team that made the process smooth and enjoyable. They were able to get my family in quickly, and hassle free. The complex is clean, quiet and a great place to live! I love all the amenities, dog & kid friendly. You’ll love living here!

The community is well maintained and the amenities are an excellent bonus. It is also Pleasant to see how fast friendly and professional the management and maintenance team are.

Love living in the Pine Lakes Apartment complex.The grounds are beautiful and we have the best,most helpful maintenance staff you can find anywhere.

Friendly staff, they are quick to help resolve any problem you might run into. The community is nice and the complex is a safe and quite place to live!