Pine Lake

I love where I live !!! Everyone at the office is super helpful !! If you need things fixed the matience isn’t quick to fix anything !! I love my neighbors. Most of all I feel safe here !
I like everything that pine lakes want to do for the residence. Like help us get and stay In shape. I love the storage units that's on the property that we Can rent.
We moved here the beginning of June (my girlfriend, dog, and i). This was our first apartment and it didnt disappoint, it has nice views and its quiet. They allow pets which was a must and everyone is super nice. The staff is quick to respond to anything you might need whether it's maintenance or just a question.
Beautiful complex, the office and maintenance staff is amazing. They truly care about their residents. The grounds are well kept, the apartments are spacious and modern and its a safe environment.
The staff at Pine Lake were incredibly helpful and friendly during the application process and returned phone calls almost immediately. It was incredibly helpful to see a model unit before confirming my decision to make the move to Pine Lake!
I enjoy living at Pine Lakes Apartments. I have been living here for a year and a half. It's quiet,well maintained a safe place to live. The staff in the office and the maintenance departments are friendly and efficient. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities.
I love where I live. It’s beautiful and I feel safe. Great office/maintenance staff! I would and have recommended Pine Lakes to friends and family.
It’s really quiet place. Good staff and really friendly, always open to help you.Beautiful view from our apartment. Will recommend to everyone.
The leasing office was great, Donna is very good with all she does. Can’t wait to move in, soon my family and I will be enjoy everything there.
The staff was super helpful during our move in process and super friendly as well. Very peaceful and beautiful place to live. The neighbors are friendly and my dogs loveeee the dog park.