Quiet location, good parking, shuttle is reliable. Amenities are great with lots of stuff to do at the clubhouse. Appliances are a little old but work fine. Wish I had moved here sooner.

People seem to be friendly with each other here. Don't really know though because I've only been here for less than a week, and still haven't met my apartment mate.

Great experience! The office is very helpful and polite, the apartments are in very good condition. I highly recommend living in The Place at 117.

Staying here has been magnificent. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. I’ve had no problems with the neighbors or other people living here

This will be my third year living at the place and it has been amazing. There are so many perks and the amenities are amazing. I would not have it any other way and I thank the place at 117 staff for always helping with anything needed.

I really do like living here. I like that it is a little bit removed from campus and that it isn't loud or crazy. The only reason I have one star removed it because of my dishwasher and washer. One of the reasons I moved here was because those were offered in my unit. However, they are very rough on my things. My dishwasher leaks and sometimes scratches or damages my dishes. So, I don't use it too much. I usually try to wash my dishes by hand. That kinda defeats the purpose of having a dishwasher. My washer is also rough on my items. When I put stuff in there, they usually come out a little pulled apart and thready looking. So, I also don't use it too much. I try to find other places to do wash. That, as well, kinda defeats the purpose of having a washer. These are not the biggest things, but they are significant considering that we pay for these things. I just wish they worked right. But, like I said, I do like it here (aside from those things).

Living here has been really nice overall. The shuttle schedule is just inconvenient for me personally but I would recommend to other people.

the staff is very nice, and the service is very good. at the same time, the shuttle bus is convenient. if we can have the shuttle bus on Saturday maybe better.

Everyone is friendly whether it be the staff or residents. The one concern is like to voice out is the driving of the night driver who seems more invested on sports radio and watching a game on his phone than focus on the

Good maintenance~ on time shuttle~ Every morning I go to school by the apartment shuttle. And every evening, the shuttle take me back to 117. Always on time, and much faster than the bus.

Very nice apartment for the price. The Staff are very attentive and maintenance responds quickly. It’s very close to campus and they have a shuttle but the bus schedule isn’t the most reliable.

It is a great place to live! The staff is always very friendly and helpful, and they always have fun events in the clubhouse each month for the residents to attend.

The place is good for me with the good location and great room. The help from the office is also awesome, over all, the experience is positive form me

I think the place at 117 is a great place to live in. They have sufficient facilities including the gym and swimming pool. Though someone might think the gym is kind of small, but that is enough for me. And also they have shuttle heading to school which is great for me as a student. And they offer free parking which is also great for me because I own a car. So I am really comfortable living here.

Love the apartment and office crew. My neighbors are great except picking up dog poop 😂 still a lil upset about the tanning bed leaving before I could get into it!

It's been great living here! i like how close it is to my grad school while still mantaining some distance so the residential area isn't affected when there are football games etc. the walls can be a bit thin sometimes though but other than that its great!

Reply from Place at 117

The Place at 117 is a great place to live in. Apartment managers are very kind and warmheated, and the place is very quiet and peaceful. A great space for UIUC students!!

Reply from Place at 117

I moved in this August to a three bedroom room. The apartment has some internet problem in August when we move in. But now all things are fine and I really love this place. I have renewed my contract with my roommate since it has semester contract.

Reply from Place at 117

It’s a very nice and clean complex. Really enjoy living here. There are not that many noisy neighbors and every keeps a good eye on there animals. Plus all the parties that are offered are sweet

Reply from Place at 117

I love it and have been here for 2 years! The staff is so helpful and the apartment is great. The maintenance requests go through extremely quickly and they are more than accommodating to issues and requests.

Reply from Place at 117

the neighborhoods are very very nice, and the apartment is very new. the shuttle bus is very convenient. everything is good for me. I am lucky to live here

Reply from Place at 117

good location for the shopping, good facilities, good office services. good environment for a quiet and safe area. I like to live there, good experiences!

Reply from Place at 117

It's an interesting and incredible apartment community. Very quite for living. You can enjoy your life here. There's no reason not to stay here.

Reply from Place at 117

117 has been very satisfactory with my experience! Searching for a well-lit, secure, good quality apartment in savoy was somewhat challenging, I kept coming back to 117 cuz their service and buildings and maintenance and everything seemed of such high quality.

Reply from Place at 117

I have lived here for over a year and really like it here. The community is great and it’s always a bonus to find a place that has so many amenities offered to its residents.