This gonna be my second year here. This place has a nice community. I particularly like the amenities here (I don't really go to the study lounge except for waiting for the shuttle during winter, but I use gym and swimming pool quite often). Speaking of the shuttle, I'd really like to say thank you to the drivers, you bring much convenience to our lives.

Wonderful apartment, friendly and helpful staff, great events, and the occasional free food. I would very much recommend them to future students.

I haven't moved in yet but i love the community rewards feature. It's also nice to know that I'm moving into a community not just an apartment

this community is very good except the relatively long distance from the center of campus, so you may need a car. However, the environment of the apartment is really good, and the room is pretty good.

I loved living at the place at 117 . The amenities were so super affordable, the staff is beyond helpful and very customer service oriented. 10 stars :) !

You are doing really great. Great staff also! But as head over 117 Karly should have a little more consideration for her residents. Also I feel it's too much to be paying and to be kinda forced to have a roommate sucks , the amenities are great but the rooms need just a little bit more space and you should offer one bedroom apartments also.

I am beyond excited about starting my first moving experience, with the Place at 117. They are all so kind and will do anything you need to assist you. So great!!

It has been very pleasant living here. I will miss this place! If only there were one bedrooms. The staff is very nice and welcoming. Sometimes in the apartments need to be updated.

Living at the Place at 117 has been awesome! The people who work here are quick and reponsive to problems. They truly want to make the evironment the best possible for its residents.

Dff is a great wife wife and wife wife and a of the same course of our lives for our family who had a wife and we had to be friends to have please popoo

Overall not bad. I was impressed by the level of professionalism when we had an illegal sublease and a squatter. They handled all other situations promptly as well.

I love it here! The staff are wonderful! If only the had 1 bedrooms. I would of loved to stay here longer. The amenities are great. The only con is that the walls are super thin. You can hear everything.

Looking forward to move into place 117 so far the staff have been very friendly and helpful . The apartments look modern don't think I could've picked a better place

Living at the place at 117 is awesome! 😍 The staff is AMAZING! :) everyone in the office is so nice and sweet! Also my roommate is awesome:)

this is a great way to get The Place residents' involved. Also, since we're all broke college students, this is an easy opportunity to get money towards things we like.

I haven't moved in yet but so far staff has been super helpful! Cant wait to actually move in and experience it in person. I haven't been to any community events but I assume they will be a blast!

You guys are doing great! I cannot wait for move in day! I can't wait to have this adult experience of paying my bills and going to college and seeing what the future has. Thank you!

I have fully enjoyed this summer with access to a pool, hot tub, and volleyball courts! It's not luxury, but it is an awesome deal! There are dogs EVERYWHERE too which is always a plus. On top of everything the staff was always there when I needed them. Thank you 117

This is an excellent place for graduate/professional students. Quiet, close to thr vet school, and very pet friendly. I would recommend this community highly.

Front staff is nice and accommodating. Amenities are nice and perks are good. However, neighbors can be sketchy. Buildings also have very thin walls

The apartment community overall is great. It's just management needs to better listen to the people's needs, instead of continuously pushing it off

I haven't moved in yet but so so far the communication between us have been amazing they answer all questions as needed and I can't wait to move in to see more!

I think the apartment would be better if it could allow early move-in. I haven't moved in but I really look forward to the days I will spend there.

very helpful in every aspect of my questions. helpful with questions about financial situations as well. could improve on phone conversations about leading. that's not very helpful

Very Friendly staff. Great amenities offered. Nice quiet community away from campus. Perfect for any student looking to have some study time, but also time for fun and socializing.

Reply from Place at 117