Great amenities and staff! Affordable apartment that is in a good location and quiet neighborhood. Loved having the pool and gym so close to my apartment.

This is good enough for the reasonable price. Advanced facilities and high speed Internet give me the feeling just like at home. By the way, since the people who live there are young, friendly and decent, the cultural environment here is my favorite.

So far living at the Place has been great. It’s pretty quiet and the staff is very nice. The pool is taken care of and so are the other amenities.

I’ve always has good luck living here. Any of my needs and concerns have always been addressed promptly, everyone is friendly, and it’s the best deal around for what we get!

Most cozy and comforting apartment I've ever lived in champaign. Especially the basketball court, gym and the pool. Front dest is very helpful.

I love it just didn’t really enjoy living with my roommates other than that we have a lot of resources and this environment is very nice. It’s also very convenient

It is very nice. The area is beautiful and the people are very friendly. I quite enjoy living here. I especially enjoy all of the wonderful amenities.

stop by and ask about the early move in, its amazing that office is so comfortable and people are nice here. Compared with my current apartment, it makes me feel much better...

I had a great time living here. I enjoyed that an effort was made to create a community through events. I also appreciated that I could go in and talk with anyone if I had any problems as the office hours were extended beyond other places. I only wish that more pest control was done as it is easy to get a lot of pests living next to farmland.

very good! and I have renewed my lease, the feedback reward is very good. the shuttle is very convenient! the officers are very friendly and lovely.

Loved working with the office staff to make sure I am in a building that works for me! Haven't moved in yet but am looking forward to getting roommate assignments!

The staff is very friendly and attentive. They respond to any questions or concerns in a timely manner and try their best to solve any problems you have.

When I first got a tour I loved the place because they know how to make each room feel different for student who first moved out on their own like myself. The parking space is awesome I don’t have to worry about my friend coming over and park at random place cause their car won’t get taken away

Living here has been good. Not too many complaints. Like the people here. Just wished there were more social events during the evenings and on some nights because I work during the evenings.

The place apartment complexes are very nice. The people are great, location is great (as it’s not too far from much), and the living environment is just a healthy place for people to be.

Reply from Place at 117

They put out a lot of super fun events, and almost always with tasty free food! Sitting by the pool has been a highlight of my summer. The staff is extremely nice and willing to help you out :)

Reply from Place at 117

Wonderful. I enjoyed my experience the staff was great and friendly, very well rounded place I know I will enjoy. I would recommend 117 place to anyone on the planet even Darwin's theory ape would enjoy this place just by my review alone!

Reply from Place at 117

absolutely loved living here last year & excited to live here again! Everything that is included in rent is amazing! Best place to live in champaign!

Reply from Place at 117

I haven’t moved in yet, but the application process was extremely easy and the website is very user friendly. Every staff member I’ve talked to has been friendly and helpful and really sealed the deal when choosing a place to live.

Reply from Place at 117

I can’t wait to live here! I love the idea of a community, a place where I can upload my content without WiFi issues, and a place where I can live with my friends and not some random roommates!

Reply from Place at 117

Everyone that works at the place is totally awesome! They are really really really nice and super smart and pretty and amazing and funny and

Yo, this place is whack! But whack good though! Na'um'sayin!? Like totally legit lit, it's fire yo! But the good kinda fire! Not the burn down yo house kind.

I was kept updated throughout the beginning of the leasing process, which took awhile for me. In addition, the office was available to talk every single time I called.

Reply from Place at 117

I adore it here! I am onto my third year living here in a 3b/3ba. I adore this set up, with a shared common area but a private bathroom and a huge walk in closet that is to die for. Maintence sometimes is slow, but usually if I call someone is at my apartment within 30 minutes. The shuttle bus is pretty reliable, I wish it came more than once every 30 minutes. I love the gym, pool, and tanning offered here too. Campus is only a mile away, sometimes I ride my bike into campustown! Overall, The Place brings me a great balance of student living as well as staying away from the campus madness.

Reply from Place at 117

I’ve been living at the place for almost a year and the staff is great. If I ever have a question or concern about something or need help regarding anything in the apartment, they are there to help me!