good morning I am sorry I am not sure if I am going to be able to come tomorrow or tomorrow morning I will let you know if I am not sure if I will finish the class tomorrow morning I will let you know if I am not sure if I will finish the work I am in tomorrow but if not iiuiiiii

The place at 117 has provided me with a great apartment for a low price. I LIVE for the fun events with food, crafts, prizes, etc. The staff is very willing to help you with any need!

I wouldn’t recommend living here. Everything is old they don’t fix anything. In unit laundry is old barely works dryer takes HOURS to dry clothes unless you have a very small load. Multiple issues

Cheap and good. It's a really low price for a room with bathroom, and the shuttle is convenient so it is ok although it is a little bit far from school. Some neighbors are noisy.

the Place has great amenities at the most affordable price in the area. It’s closer to campus than most think too! The staff is super friendly and helpful if you ever need anything, and the study lounge is especially helpful for me with the free coffee.

Reply from Place at 117

Love it here! I enjoy having my own space (bathroom etc) but still being able to spend time with my roommates! am excited to live here again

Reply from Place at 117

Not the best, but super nice apartment to live. Overall experience is really good and "value for money". ps. You have to take care about very heavy late fee compared to cheapest monthly rent fee.

Reply from Place at 117

Experience is great! Office staff is wonderful! The poop thing is an issue! Garbage cans need emptied, more bags put out!need to pick up what residents don’t!

Reply from Place at 117

The Place at 117 is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They also always have a lot of fun events each month.

Reply from Place at 117

It is everything real mentioned in the description. It has a printing room, a study lounge, a gym with basics(dumbbell, treadmills, smith machine etc.), swimming pool although closed during winter.

Reply from Place at 117

The overall environment is very good. Facilities, environment and equipment are complete. But the location is relatively remote and the service is sometimes too slow. But the overall is still very good.

Reply from Place at 117

My experience has been amazing with the front office with the signing of my new lease. I can’t wait to move in in August and become apart of the 117 family.

Reply from Place at 117

It is good a quiet and comfortably convenient place to live, located close to downtown, the u of I, savoy plaza. The residents are very nice and very pet friendly

Reply from Place at 117

For a place that matches strangers they need a better policy in place when dealing with difficult roommates. Great maintenance staff though.

Reply from Place at 117

I like this place a lot. The maintaince is very very fast compared to all other places I have ever lived in. The staff working hour is pretty long, I can get my package around 6pm. There are a lot of activities each month. The only complain is, the staff go to your bedroom with shoes on.

Reply from Place at 117

Very nice location, very good for the office serves. I love to continue to live here! There are many events have been held in the apartment very enjoyable.

Reply from Place at 117

Quality to price ratio is good compare to the other apartment complexes in the area. The staff has always been kind and helpful. No real complaints.

Reply from Place at 117

It's nice and quiet and im close to my new job now. Its affordable for me and I have been living out her for almost four years now. It's close to places I go the most.

Reply from Place at 117

Very good place. With shuttle it is very convenient to go to BIF and ARC, although sometimes shuttle needs to be repaired.I have renewed for next semester!

Reply from Place at 117

Even during these last few days when the weather has been poor our heat and water were perfectly running. I would recommend the place at 117 to others looking for a place to stay in the area

Reply from Place at 117

Staff are really friendly and helpful. The only thing I would change about my exprerience is having locks to get the the actual apartment building.

Reply from Place at 117

A great apartment complex close to a lot of Champaign-Urbana attractions. I’ve lived here for multiple years and have renewed for next year!

Reply from Place at 117

It is a really a good experience to live here because its convenient location which is close to walmart. And every day we have specific shuttle going to school.

Reply from Place at 117

been a good experience. friendly staff, good price, nice amenities. i do wish things were a little bit more updated though. i look forward to another year!