Everyone that works at the place is totally awesome! They are really really really nice and super smart and pretty and amazing and funny and

Yo, this place is whack! But whack good though! Na'um'sayin!? Like totally legit lit, it's fire yo! But the good kinda fire! Not the burn down yo house kind.

I was kept updated throughout the beginning of the leasing process, which took awhile for me. In addition, the office was available to talk every single time I called.

I adore it here! I am onto my third year living here in a 3b/3ba. I adore this set up, with a shared common area but a private bathroom and a huge walk in closet that is to die for. Maintence sometimes is slow, but usually if I call someone is at my apartment within 30 minutes. The shuttle bus is pretty reliable, I wish it came more than once every 30 minutes. I love the gym, pool, and tanning offered here too. Campus is only a mile away, sometimes I ride my bike into campustown! Overall, The Place brings me a great balance of student living as well as staying away from the campus madness.

I’ve been living at the place for almost a year and the staff is great. If I ever have a question or concern about something or need help regarding anything in the apartment, they are there to help me!

I loved living here. The cost is low, the apartments are nice, and the amenities are amazing. The staff is great too! They are quick to respond when you need help. They are also super friendly. I will definitely miss it.

The Place at 117 has been wonderful. They always help in anyway that they can and answer an questions that my roommates and I have. The room rates are amazing too!

lots of amenities. great staff. good price. appliances are a little shabby. walls are pretty thin. shuttle should run until 10pm or later especially on Friday & maybe should run on Saturdays....people who drink have no safe way home

Reply from Place at 117

The amenities are good. it is an affordable and nice place for students. There is a little bit of nasty smell during warm weather from some farms around

Reply from Place at 117

Overall, it’s not a bad place. I really love the pool and hot tub. I do wish there was some more grass in the dog park because it gets very muddy and slippery after it rains.

Reply from Place at 117

Overall our experience was good. We had a few times when we didn’t like how we were spoken to or how our situation was handled but overall it is pretty standard college campus living.

Very good experience. Clean and comfortable room and the room is a little bit noisy but the room is not available for the room and the room is not available for the room and the room is not available for the room and the room is not

Good Experience! Faculty are really helpful. I will always recommend the place to my upcoming mates. Besides, maintenance team works efficiently.

Reply from Place at 117

So far it has been an ok experience. I love the fitness area and I love getting access to WiFi and cable when I need it. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my summer here

Reply from Place at 117

Same as before. I never had any problems anymore, the last one about was about plumbing and it was promptly fixed. Other than that, I never had any troubles.

Quiet community with plenty of amenities to use. well maintained and clean shared spaces. The only downside is that there is no recycling, seems odd.

It's good, nice and quiet. I like that it has basketball courts and a hot tub now. Plus a 24hr pool. Nice place to walk around outside when it's warm.

It's good community to live in. Really like how it's close to campus but also far at the same time. I would like more community events on saturdays

My experience has been mostly positive. The staff is really nice and host events every month. Along with that, maintenance is quick to help if necessary.

Living at the place has been great! My only suggestion is potentially getting some more equipment for the gym, but the renovations look awesome!

Great experience living here. My only complaints are the walls and ceilings are thin and I can hear loud noises/laughing occasionally. Also the internet isn’t always reliable. One other thing is the shuttle bus is super packed in the mornings. Maybe use the old one just for those rounds? Other than that the pool is amazing and the work out room is convenient. It has awesome equipment and the study room and computers and printers are very nice. Also great customer service! No real complaints and I got matched with some awesome roommates who I’ve become super close with :)

For the most part I love living at the place! Everytime I walk in the office the staff is so friendly and ready to help. If there’s one thing I could change is that the roommate match was taken a little further into detail!

I love all the resident events we have! They’re always a lot of fun, tons of free food, and I’ve gotten to know so many of my neighbors because of them.

Comfortable apartment and I love having my own room and bathroom. I just wish the updates on apartment space were consistent between apartments.

Very nice place. Way cheaper and more convenient than Parkland Point. If you are looking for a place to and go to Parkland I recommend this over Parkland Point, even though it is a little more of drive