The office staff is so so so so so so wonderful and awesome and fantastic and amazing and perfect and friendly and helpful and charming and great!

Reply from Place at 117

I love it here. There are a lot of amenities that have proven very useful. I personally love that there's a shuttle and computer lab, I use them both often.

Reply from Place at 117

The amneties are great, great staff, and overall great service. The only complaint that I have is trying that they don't have quiet time restrictions. Sometimes I can hear the neighborhoods playing music at 3am!!!

Reply from Place at 117

Love all the amenities, staff are super friendly. It's a nice area, not a party scene. So far no issues with other tenants. However i do wish there was an indoor pool lol

Reply from Place at 117

Best place I’ve lived so far in Champaign. The staff is extremely helpful. The amenities here are great and I love the fact that you guys have a shuttle that takes me to campus.

Reply from Place at 117

very good spaces and a good selection to get in our home with our new best friends and w you guys wecould is w you guys could do it for me a little while I’m sorry to hear about you guys and I’m sorry to bother you I will send you

Good experience and prices. Maintenance usually addresses any issue within 1-2 days. The pool and hot tub are nice. They have a printer you can use you just have to bring your own paper.

Quiet, and convenient community. Packages can be signed for you and kept safe so you do not need to worry about someone taking the package off your doorstep while away.

I like being away from the crowd on the campus. The Place at 117 is a good option for that. The only problem for me is in winter electric bills charge very high because heating works with electric.

I have absolutely loved living here. The only downside is the noisy upstairs neighbors. They sound like herds of elephants until 2-3 in the morning. Other than that, life here at The Place is pretty great.

A very safe and peace place to live. Office can always help receive the package and have good management. Maintenance also arrived promptly which is helpful.

I have been living here for about 6 months and everything is fine and alright. I have never experienced any disturbance/s or any kind of problem.

Reply from Place at 117

I've never really lived in other apartments before, but I have to say that the staff have been very nice and their roommate matching is pretty good.

Reply from Place at 117

It is a good experience and I like the environment and fresh air. The service center is very responsible. The rental fee is lower than other place.

Reply from Place at 117

It's great that the network service has recovered and improved. I always want to but didn't get a chance to participate in the community events because I'm usually at school during those hours. I look forward to joining this semester.

The quality of this apartment is far above that of my previous apartment. The private bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet make it feel like my own apartment.

Reply from Place at 117

The place is definitely a nice space to be away from the noise near campus and they have great amenities. My experience has been pretty good so far with them.

I really do enjoy the effort put into making this place a community and having various events to accomplish this. I like that the management listens to the residents and their needs. The amenities are great, I really like the gym. I think the internet situation improved somewhat too.

Reply from Place at 117

I have loved living here and even renewed my lease for another year! Very quiet area but still close enough to campus. I ride the shuttle to class all the time. The Place is very reasonably priced even with their pet fees! Lots of amentities available too. The gym has more equipment than I was expecting for a smaller apartment gym which is great! Love having a printer in the clubhouse to use as well. My dog loves the bark park! I used the pool and grill once when I first moved in and can't wait to use it more this summer! Overall great place to live and the staff is super friendly and helpful :)

Reply from Place at 117

Great amenities with a very friendly staff. Maintenance requests are quickly completed. Noise levels are usually very good. Pretty far from campus but there's a lot of public transit to make it easier.

Reply from Place at 117

It's been great so far. Just wished the plumping/irrigation system could be improved. But nice people, nice people, nice area. Very convenient.

Reply from Place at 117

A few things I don’t. The grace period to pay rent is bogus. If it’s student living then they should understand as students were busy and should be at least giving a five day grace.

Reply from Place at 117

The people are very nice and there are a lot of amenities, which is super nice and convenient. They always have cool events going on where you can meet fellow residents too!

Reply from Place at 117

Still loving it here even after almost a year and a half now. I even renewed my lease for another year. It's quiet, clean and the staff is always very professional.

Reply from Place at 117

I have liked living here a lot. It is decently priced and very welcoming staff. The few maintance issues we have had have been resolved quickly