I have had no issues with anything living in these apartments! It is in a great location for a fair and good price. I would recommend the place at 117 for anyone trying to live in the Champaign area

Reply from Place at 117

Been here for two years now and it's a very nice place. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and fits my lifestyle since I'm mostly a work and sleep kinda person.

Reply from Place at 117

The apartment and what it comes with are nice. The amenities that are included are a bonus. The location is great as well. Also the office really works with you.

Reply from Place at 117

The environment is very quiet, the maintenance is timely, and the service is perfect. And the bus will stop in the community, only 10 minutes to Wal-Mart. There is also a shuttle bus to the campus, as well as a gym, print room and study room.

Reply from Place at 117

I'm having the best experience ever and I owe it all to 117 place staff and residence. I wish I would have known about this place sooner. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from Place at 117

I love how this place feels like a real community. I love activities offered here. My dog loves the area too. Peaceful place, kind people, what more could you want?

Reply from Place at 117

Being a resident at the place is a great experience! All the events that are put together are always so fun and the free food is always a wonderful treat!

Reply from Place at 117

it has been a good experience so far. i like the location and amenities. the neighborhood is clean and quiet and overall and nice place to call home.

This is now my second year staying at The Place and I still feel right at home! It’s located in a nice quiet area not too far from campus and downtown. The maintenance staff are always super helpful anytime I need something and the office staff are always welcoming and friendly everytime you walk in the office! Definitely check out the monthly resident events for some free food or prizes too! :)

Reply from Place at 117

The community is lovely, the pool, the gym and the basketball court are something I really expected. The stuff is helpful and solve your problem in time all.

Reply from Place at 117

So far I've liked my experience living here. My only complaint is that I haven't been able to hook up to the internet yet. I know it's the fault of single-digit but it would be nice to have internet in my own apartment. Other than that the staff has been great and helpful. And I love all the amenities that's offered.

Very nice and friendly community. I am a big fan of the fact that there are dog bags everywhere on the premises, because it makes it a lot easier to pick up after my dog. The staff is friendly and easy to talk to and the maintenance team responds in a timely manner.

This place is awesome. Staff is great. The amenities are so nice. It was a very easy move in. No hassle just picked up the key and moved in.

Reply from Place at 117

I enjoy living here, I feel very safe and it is very quiet. The apartment staff are very nice, The maintenance requests are taken care of quickly.

Very reasonable price. Furthermore, their maintenance is unbelievable! When I ask something, they fix/repair/replace all things within 2-3 days. Very cool staff. But you have to remember that there is a late fee. I noticed that after I got a late fee. It's very sad...

The staff are really nice and respond to our requests fast; The location is close to the campus; The furniture and amenities in the apartment are close to perfect; The neighborhood is safe and energetic; The gym and study room are also our favorite places.

It’s a nice place to live and very close to the UIUC campus. There’s a plaza down the road which is vey convenient to shop at, eat out, and go to the movies. There was a problem with bugs when we moved in though they were coming into the apartment but the problem seemed to go away after two weeks of being here.

Basic apartment and clean at move in. Easy process. Easy way to pay rent and put in requests for any maintenance work. Feels like a safe place to live.

All the staff are very nice. And the maintenance can not be faster! I have lived here for 2 years and really enjoy the place. The gym is always empty

Nice and calm place! The best part is that you’re closer to the Walmart and cvs and there’s not a lot of trafic either. I like that’s there’s a gym too and a hot tub!

Besides little apartment details, such as water damage and missing screws on my bed, the community has been nice and peaceful. It is far from campus but the shuttle makes it easy to get around.

For the most part I find the apartment complex at the place at 117 to be very inviting and open as well as convenient. I love being able to work out or go for a swim whenever I want and I also love the openness of the complex and its location. However maintenance can sometimes be slow and ineffective but has plenty of shining moments so I feel 9/10 is a more accurate score

The furniture is good. The living room is big, and the outside view is beautiful. But my bedroom is little bit dark since the sunlight cannot pour in through the window.

This is a great place to live. It is clean and very nice. The shuttle is a fantastic way to get to class. The drivers are extremely friendly and are always on time.

I love living at the place. It’s so clean and beautiful! I love that I am able to live with my friends but we all have private rooms and bathrooms. It’s so affordable!