My experience has been amazing with the front office with the signing of my new lease. I can’t wait to move in in August and become apart of the 117 family.

Reply from Place at 117

It is good a quiet and comfortably convenient place to live, located close to downtown, the u of I, savoy plaza. The residents are very nice and very pet friendly

Reply from Place at 117

For a place that matches strangers they need a better policy in place when dealing with difficult roommates. Great maintenance staff though.

Reply from Place at 117

I like this place a lot. The maintaince is very very fast compared to all other places I have ever lived in. The staff working hour is pretty long, I can get my package around 6pm. There are a lot of activities each month. The only complain is, the staff go to your bedroom with shoes on.

Reply from Place at 117

Very nice location, very good for the office serves. I love to continue to live here! There are many events have been held in the apartment very enjoyable.

Reply from Place at 117

Quality to price ratio is good compare to the other apartment complexes in the area. The staff has always been kind and helpful. No real complaints.

Reply from Place at 117

It's nice and quiet and im close to my new job now. Its affordable for me and I have been living out her for almost four years now. It's close to places I go the most.

Reply from Place at 117

Very good place. With shuttle it is very convenient to go to BIF and ARC, although sometimes shuttle needs to be repaired.I have renewed for next semester!

Reply from Place at 117

Even during these last few days when the weather has been poor our heat and water were perfectly running. I would recommend the place at 117 to others looking for a place to stay in the area

Reply from Place at 117

Staff are really friendly and helpful. The only thing I would change about my exprerience is having locks to get the the actual apartment building.

Reply from Place at 117

A great apartment complex close to a lot of Champaign-Urbana attractions. I’ve lived here for multiple years and have renewed for next year!

Reply from Place at 117

It is a really a good experience to live here because its convenient location which is close to walmart. And every day we have specific shuttle going to school.

Reply from Place at 117

been a good experience. friendly staff, good price, nice amenities. i do wish things were a little bit more updated though. i look forward to another year!

Reply from Place at 117

Overall I've had a good experience. Having a furnished apartment close to school has been very convenient. Having a gym on the property has also been a huge plus.

Reply from Place at 117

I love my apartment and roommates! The available amenities make it so easy to relax and get work done! Such a great place to live, and close to school and work!

Reply from Place at 117

I absolutely love living at The Place. Everyone here is very friendly and all the amenities are nice and so convenient to have. The study lounge is always a great place to get my work done and there’s always coffee and tea in there for the residents to use!

Reply from Place at 117

have been here half a year, I realized its really a safe and friendly place for students of UI and other people to live in. I hope everything would be wonderful in the next year 2019.

Reply from Place at 117

I’ve been here almost two years and have had a pleasant experience. The staff is nice and helpful, the amenities are super nice, and the community is full of nice people.

Reply from Place at 117

I absolutely love living at the Place at 117. The staff here is so friendly and they go out of their way to answer any questions we have. We also have a lot of events going on for the residents and it’s very nice to see that they care enough to put them on. I really enjoy the layout of the 3 bedroom apartments and can’t complain about anything so far

Reply from Place at 117

So far everything has been great. My friends and I love living at The Place. It is amazing! I love how they keep up with their facilities and maintenance.

Reply from Place at 117

In a nutshell, you should start by editing your possessions to a bare minimum—keeping only those you love. You should also base your furniture selection on pieces that can perform multiple functions and concentrate on a single aesthetic that speaks to your tastes. Beyond the basics, there are a variety of studio

Reply from Place at 117

The Place at 117 is a nice and affordable place to live close to the university campus. They have great monthly events with free food and sometimes prizes!

The staff is friendly and always help out when they’re needed. The apartments could be updated on the inside but the area by the pool and landscaping is well maintained.

The staff has always been friendly and for the price this place is great to live. Occasionally the printer in the clubhouse will break but it tends to be fixed in a few days.