the apartment is beautiful, and the apartments are also well equipped. the staff of the office are very nice. you live here like live your own home.

other than our place not being cleaned before us moving in it has been a great experience. All the staff is very helpful and informative....

I love living at The Place, but one thing that prevents me from giving a full 5 stars is the fact that the shuttle always has some issue. It has been running around 5-7 minutes late every once in a while. I understand if it’s a few minutes off, but 5-7 is crazy! Also, I’ve been left stranded on campus twice this semester because of malfunctions. So the shuttle is my only real complaint. I heard of the new one for next year, and I hope that its more reliable. It is also inconvenient whenever one of the two drivers has a personal emergency and the service is shut off at 5pm. Perhaps the idea of hiring a third or 4 drivers could be proposed for an “on call” purpose.

Very pleasant atmosphere I love it here was a resident here over 15 years ago when it was sterling university apts matinence workers r great but property needs some updates

this place is very nice, and my roommates are very nice. It may be a little annoying to go to school if you do not have a car, even there is a shuttle and bus station in this community.

Since I moved here, all my expectations were met. Whenever I submit a maintenance request, they always do the job quickly and properly. I will definitely renew my contract again.

Living at the Place has been a good experience. The people that run the office are very friendly and easy to interact with. The apartment has a bit of a bug problem but is otherwise nice.

Reply from Place at 117

I had a rough start with some bad roommates, but The Place at 117 was very helpful in moving me to a better apartment in the middle of the lease, while making sure my rent didn't skyrocket. The stafc has been very helpful throughout my stay here.

Reply from Place at 117

I’m having a great experience living here at the Place, the front office and maintenance people are very helpful. Although maintenance can be an issue sometimes, but I know that they will eventually get to it. There are always going to be good things and bad things about any place you live at, so that’s normal.

Reply from Place at 117

enjoyable, not shabby for student living, some issues with heating that weren't fixed in a satisfactory amount of time. The pool opens late and closes early. The shuttle should run until 10pm and really help students out.

Reply from Place at 117

My experience has been a little crazy. Our first apartment was a disaster.. everything was breaking and staying broken. We realized this was due to the previous tenants who clearly were not responsible, but we were the ones who suffered. After discussion, we were moved to a newly renovated apartment that is coming together. Something are still being fixed but I am happy where we are now!

Reply from Place at 117

What a great place! I love that the lobby has all kinds of activities going on throughout the month and all of the amenities that come with it really made the sell for me. The Place is really nice it’s affordable and it’s made college feel like home.

Reply from Place at 117

The complex has facilities that make it easy to not need to drive places when it gets cold. But, the gym is very stuffy and there are usually not cleaning wipes.

Reply from Place at 117

Really like living at the Place, especially like the clubhouse to study (I think it is very underused). People in the office are nice to work with too

Reply from Place at 117

The Place at 117 is a great place to live, the staff is super friendly and helpful and I love that they’re pet friendly! Both years I have lived here have been amazing.

Reply from Place at 117

The place at 117 is an amazing place to love during college. The staff is very friendly and they do fun events every month. The buildings are clean and the complex in general have been super safe.

Reply from Place at 117

the service of office is very good. if you have something wrong of your apartment, you can call office, they will fix up immediately. and the house is very safe.

Reply from Place at 117

We have enjoyed living at the place. There are lots of amenities that make living here nicer. Our dog loves the dog park and it is nice getting to take him over when the weather is nice.

Reply from Place at 117

The facilities are good, and stuff are very nice. But public area is not very clean. If the road inside building can be cleaned more often, it would make residents feel more comfortable.

Reply from Place at 117

I love how everyone, staff and residents are so friendly! It’s a quiet beautiful area that is convieniently located by everything you need, even providing a bus for school. They even feed us!

Reply from Place at 117

My stay at the place at 117 has been amazing! cute apartment, hot tub, gym. all at an affordable price! have had to make plenty of maintence requests but all the aspects of this apartment complex has made up for it!

Reply from Place at 117

I love my apartment. Staff is super friendly and all very willing to help at all times! I have met some amazing people here at the place thanks to the amazing amenities provided. Couldn't be happier!

Reply from Place at 117

It is a quiet and friendly place with great amenities. The price is affordable. The kitchen is small but it is functional. I enjoy staying here so far.

Reply from Place at 117

I’ve lived in an apartment complex like this before that was furnished and provided similar amenities and didn’t have the best experience so I was hesitant in signing a lease but I’ve loved living here and have already signed a new lease for next year.

Reply from Place at 117

What a great place at 117. Nothing can compare a view with a lake. Fresh air and quiet environment. Dont't forget the cute gym and working & study loundge.