Love this place. Convenient and close to everywhere I need to go. I have recommended this place to other and my cousin signed a lease also and he is super happy about that.

i've never been there since then bt my friends did. they told me that the community is really great n they strongly reccommend me to live there. so i signed the lease n i will live at 117 for the next 1 year.

Reply from Place at 117

Nice place, quiet and beautiful. Diddh jdn jfj jfsg hsp ncuenqh heodndyel nei heksochu eocjeidldjdi didjdjcwj jeo jejfy wicfn hsuqp jeudj hej

Reply from Place at 117

Great place to live, the staff are wonderful. The yard maintenance guys start a little early outside of windows but that just come with the season. Would recommend living here

Reply from Place at 117

I haven't officially moved in yet but everyone on staff has been very friendly and helpful in guiding me into my first apartment! I can't wait to live in this community.

Reply from Place at 117

Just moved in and feel very welcomed and taken care of. Can't wait to get to more people here! I love how much there is to do here it feels like its own little community.

Reply from Place at 117

I visited multiple student communities around UIUC area, finally I chose 117. They are very helpful when I signed the lease. The room they are showing is not as nice as the other communities, but the actual room is nicer. I live in a 3b3b.

Very nice apartments and great community, so far everything has been going great and nothing to complain the staff are all amazing and always willing to help

Reply from Place at 117

I have been here for a year and renewed my lease I am loving it here so far. The front office is great and maintenance staff is quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Place at 117

You guys are doing great, thanks for the great upkeep on the complex and understandings with your residents at the place. I have enjoyed my time here thus far

Reply from Place at 117

Everyone is helpful and really nice! I've never had a problem while here. Would definitely recommend living here. They have a lot of amenities too!

Reply from Place at 117

We enjoy our stay here. The community is great and the people who work here are very prompt and work hard to get problems solved. It has been a great stay.

Reply from Place at 117

The community is nice but when I moved in the apartment was trashed. I don't know if it was because I moved in early or because the other girls didn't care

Reply from Place at 117

So far, everyone at Place @ 117 has been so helpful during the process of getting my lease signed. Answered all my questions with care and I really appreciated that.

Reply from Place at 117

I love living at the place at 117 . I would definitely recommend living at the place at 117 to my friends . There are many amenities included and it has a gym and pool on site !

Reply from Place at 117

So far, everyone has been very helpful in the movig process! They're great at explaining how everything working also. Moving has been a wonderful experience.

Reply from Place at 117

The place has really cool amenities, apartments, and a fantastic staff. The place is pet friendly and a great environment to live, socialize, and study!

Reply from Place at 117

This is the greatest place I have ever seen. I feel the ambiance is very nice. Please continue to do what you do. I look forward to recommending this place to others

Reply from Place at 117

I love the free food events and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I only wish it were easier to find subleasers or that there would be a 10 month lease option available.

Reply from Place at 117

The place is doing very well. Living conditions are nice and the activities residents can do, is a major plus. Using the gym is nice for people who don't have time to get memberships as well.

Reply from Place at 117

We love it here! They are always prompt and resolve issues quickly! We are close to everything and have a nice mix of country and city living.

Reply from Place at 117

The place is a great place to live. As a graduate student it is quiet and I have never had to make any noise complaints. The staff are friendly and always helpful. The free food days are also a perk

Reply from Place at 117

Love living at the place! Everyone is so friendly! Plus the free tanning and random food days are a plus! This has been the perfect place to begin living on my own

Reply from Place at 117

I am yet to move into my apartment at the Place at 117. I move in August 15th. I am very pleased with the exceptional help I have received throughout my time in signing my lease and choosing this place to live. I would recommend to everyone!

Reply from Place at 117

Nice environment and neighborhood. It is very convenient to make a maintenance report if something needs to be fixed. They fix very quick. Furniture are not old.