It's good community to live in. Really like how it's close to campus but also far at the same time. I would like more community events on saturdays

My experience has been mostly positive. The staff is really nice and host events every month. Along with that, maintenance is quick to help if necessary.

Living at the place has been great! My only suggestion is potentially getting some more equipment for the gym, but the renovations look awesome!

Great experience living here. My only complaints are the walls and ceilings are thin and I can hear loud noises/laughing occasionally. Also the internet isn’t always reliable. One other thing is the shuttle bus is super packed in the mornings. Maybe use the old one just for those rounds? Other than that the pool is amazing and the work out room is convenient. It has awesome equipment and the study room and computers and printers are very nice. Also great customer service! No real complaints and I got matched with some awesome roommates who I’ve become super close with :)

For the most part I love living at the place! Everytime I walk in the office the staff is so friendly and ready to help. If there’s one thing I could change is that the roommate match was taken a little further into detail!

I love all the resident events we have! They’re always a lot of fun, tons of free food, and I’ve gotten to know so many of my neighbors because of them.

Comfortable apartment and I love having my own room and bathroom. I just wish the updates on apartment space were consistent between apartments.

Very nice place. Way cheaper and more convenient than Parkland Point. If you are looking for a place to and go to Parkland I recommend this over Parkland Point, even though it is a little more of drive

Reply from Place at 117

The activities here are just few, I hope there will be more activities around here. And I would say the electricty bill is very expensive for us because I don't know it is always more than 40 dollars

Reply from Place at 117

I really enjoy living here. It's a laid back place that isn't too loud and everybody is very friendly. The events they hold always have free food and are super fun. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. It's not too far from places to eat and entertainment. The shuttle service to and from campus is fantastic and I've used it many times. All in all a great place to live. I give it two thumbs way up!

Reply from Place at 117

Things have been going great in our new apartment! The maintenance is very timely in fixing our now minor problems. The appliances are in great condition! Looking forward to another year!

Reply from Place at 117

Everything has been great in our new apartment! Only a few minor problems here and there! The appliances are all in great shape. Looking forward to another year!

Reply from Place at 117

This is a great place to live! There are so many amenities and I love the fact that they are pet friendly! The staff is also very nice and helpful (:

Reply from Place at 117

Everything is awesome, except some of the furnitures are old. It is quite safe community. If you have a car, there is a good news: parking is free in Place at 117

Reply from Place at 117

The office staff is so so so so so so wonderful and awesome and fantastic and amazing and perfect and friendly and helpful and charming and great!

Reply from Place at 117

I love it here. There are a lot of amenities that have proven very useful. I personally love that there's a shuttle and computer lab, I use them both often.

Reply from Place at 117

The amneties are great, great staff, and overall great service. The only complaint that I have is trying that they don't have quiet time restrictions. Sometimes I can hear the neighborhoods playing music at 3am!!!

Reply from Place at 117

Love all the amenities, staff are super friendly. It's a nice area, not a party scene. So far no issues with other tenants. However i do wish there was an indoor pool lol

Reply from Place at 117

Best place I’ve lived so far in Champaign. The staff is extremely helpful. The amenities here are great and I love the fact that you guys have a shuttle that takes me to campus.

Reply from Place at 117

very good spaces and a good selection to get in our home with our new best friends and w you guys wecould is w you guys could do it for me a little while I’m sorry to hear about you guys and I’m sorry to bother you I will send you

Good experience and prices. Maintenance usually addresses any issue within 1-2 days. The pool and hot tub are nice. They have a printer you can use you just have to bring your own paper.

Quiet, and convenient community. Packages can be signed for you and kept safe so you do not need to worry about someone taking the package off your doorstep while away.

I like being away from the crowd on the campus. The Place at 117 is a good option for that. The only problem for me is in winter electric bills charge very high because heating works with electric.

I have absolutely loved living here. The only downside is the noisy upstairs neighbors. They sound like herds of elephants until 2-3 in the morning. Other than that, life here at The Place is pretty great.

A very safe and peace place to live. Office can always help receive the package and have good management. Maintenance also arrived promptly which is helpful.