I enjoy my independence. This is the first time I ever lived on my own and it is great . I recommend Place 117 to any and all students planning their higher education in champaign , Illinois

I love all the events they host there’s always something to do when I’m at home! And my dog absolutely loves the dog park and all her puppy friends!

The place has been a very fun place to live. The team is very responsive but not all up in your business. It’s also very affordable and the apartments are in good condition

Enjoy living here. The staff is friendly. Always helpful when I have to pick up mail or need something. The internet is not great here and that is sometimes frustrating.

There is nothing that could make this place better than it is. I love it here. The staff members at the office are amazing. If you have a maintenance request they are quick to respond. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

I love the place at 117! The amenities are amazing and the staff are so kind. They always have something going on in the clubhouse and check in with you all the time! Great place for a good price.

The apartment is ok except the location. There are a lot of insects that sometimes get into the apartment. I hope the management can consider adjusting the schedule of the shuttle or add one more shuttle because there are too many residents who need the ride in the morning. As someone who don't have a vehicle, I had a hard time with the transportation.

The Place at 117 has a very welcoming, nice, and quiet community. They have great social events and an awesome rewards program. I love the free cable, wifi, washer and dryer in unit, AND private bathrooms.

Reply from Place at 117

So far living here (1 1/2 months) it’s been great. Roommate matching was a success, amenities are pretty nice, can’t wait to see how the rest of the year goes!

Reply from Place at 117

It was great. It is very quiet and safe here. We can always get packages in the office, and we can get some hot drinks in the office. The gym and printer is also helpful.

Reply from Place at 117

So far, the Place is pretty cool. Just the nighttime smells from the surrounding agricultural areas are a little annoying. The maintenance team is amazing!

It is a really community, located in a very safe area. I felt safe walking around during night times. The apartment is spacious. I like how much sun shine I get in my room and the living room. It makes me feel happy every morning and weekend.

I having a good time staying there, the location of the apartment is very close to school which is very convenient. the study lounge is very helpful to study.

Reply from Place at 117

Sometimes the pool isn't unlocked. People are nice. People need to pick up their dog poop. Wish we could have more than two pets in an apartment if we are vet students or really good owners

Reply from Place at 117

really enjoy living in the place at 117. no matter the facilities or the office staff are really nice. Furthermore, I selected my roommate by myself and they are really kind and friendly. 5 stars recommend.

Reply from Place at 117

Really liking living at Place 117. One month in and everything is all good. Had 1 repair that was completed 1 day after I put the rec in and received my first electricity bill and its very low.

Reply from Place at 117

Love it here! Minus the bugs. The staff is pretty friendly and the apartments are really homey. I'm glad I chose to live here for this year!

Reply from Place at 117

So far I have enjoyed my time at the Place! I wish the apartments was in better quality when we moved in though and cleaned. It wasn't even vacuumed. A lot was broken when I moved in and took multiple requests to get done.

Reply from Place at 117

It's been mostly positive there have only been a few instances when I was disappointed with my experience. Those issues related primarily to the leasing office.

Reply from Place at 117

Probably one of the cheapest value for money around the area. Maintenance system is good. Relatively quiet place. One thing you'll hate is the smell coming from a nearby pig farm.

Reply from Place at 117

The place at 117 is a great place to live. Everything is around and the apartments are very nice and very clean. Nice staff in the leasing office as well

Reply from Place at 117

The Place at 117 is about an average off-campus apartment. The amenities are good but nothing spectacular. The location to the train tracks can make for noisy evenings. The beds are not comfortable, so be sure to purchase a mattress topper if you do not want to have back problems. Pretty timely about answering and fixing maintenance requests. They allow pets, but they require a small monthly fee.

Reply from Place at 117

The place at 117 is located at the southern part of The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. That is, it's in Savoy. Although it's very far from the campus, it's close to IMAX and Walmart. If you're fond of a serene environment, I recommend the place at 117!

Reply from Place at 117

The building and the people are great! I gave four out of 5 stars only because of the bugs around this part of town. It's kinda new to me but overall I am satisfied.

Reply from Place at 117

It is really awesome experience staying here. They way they treat peoples is outstanding. Maintenance is good. 24*7 support we have here. I feel like i am staying in my country here.