I really like living at the Pointe so far! My only issue is that the gym is a bit small, but that's fine with me because most of my exercise doesn't involve using weights anyway. I've been trying to get to know my neighbors whenever I see them, and so far they have all been really friendly :) My RA Juleeyah is actually even in one of my classes at UCF and is now a friend of mine, so that's pretty cool too.

It was easy to movie in and the room was relatively clean. I didn’t have to do too much cleaning when I moved here the WiFi is good. Also the furniture is nice.

Love the peace and quiet, all events here bring everyone together, staff is nice, good upkeep, enjoy the relaxed vibe, free coffee in the clubhous and awesome amenties

TBH... Pointe at Central is going downhill. They are constantly trying to get more money and raising the rent for terrible service that gets worse every semester. The only reason why im still here is that there is no water caps (yet)

Overall, good. I've had some issues with being charged for things I shouldn't have been charged for, but I was able to get that resolved. The office staff here is very friendly and helpful. The main issue I have is more of a recommendation. This community only has one entrance, with a guard gate. This would be fine if residents and guests had separate lines/entrances. But, since they share the same line, the line gets pretty backed up and often the line will go out into the street. Not only is this dangerous, but it is also an inconvenience to residents who have paid for a parking sticker and are just trying to get inside their community. I think if guests had a separate line, then everything would be much more efficient.

The pointe is pretty good. I have been here for about 2 years now and have few complaints. Maintenance is pretty quick. They recently added a cap on electricity which worries me.

I like some of the features the apartment complex has to offer. As well as the different events and socials that they organize in a monthly basis.

ASSETFALL2019 I love my apartment at the pointe. Move in has gone smoothly and I haven't had any issues. I'm in a 4/2 on the 3rd floor. I haven't had any issues.

Overall it’s very nice living at the pointe. However I would like it if we had recycling bins. That’s my only complaint. The staff is very helpful.

I like the apartment complex and the fact that it comes with furniture and wifi. But we have had a package stolen from our front door and the staff doesn’t seem to care.

Living here has been great so far. Very nice community, very clean, and friendly staff. The apartments are nice and spacious, and the commodities here give you plenty of options for things to do.

I really like the pointe at central, the resident staff is really great! They are very helpful and friendly. The amenities are awesome as well! At the Pointe you will never be bored because of all the awesome events they have for the resident. The quiet hours are really good especially when we have finals. I like this student housing and will definitely recommend it to other people/students.

The rooms are spacious. The outside is a bit misleading but the inside makes up for it. The fact that there are 2 pools and a hot tub is great.

Nice apartment, furnished. Kitchen works. You have to buy your own lights for the living room and bedroom. Maintenance responds at a decent time. Free waffles every Wednesday, free coffee everyday. Two pools and out door grills. Everything is pretty much clean. The walls are very thin though. So you may hear everything.

Good place with good prices. Plenty of storage space and good sized living room and kitchen. The shuttles are convenient and usually on time.

It's cheap, that is mostly what I live here for. No the best experience, not the most clean, people at the office are not the nicest but if you just mind your own business it's fine.

Free coffee is great, but what would be better is a shuttle that is on time. That said, outside the spotty Internet at times, the place is pretty good and has nice perks, but is kinda dead on the weekends

This community has several amenities that meet my interests and has an efficient shuttle system. I would say that the gym might need to be expanded, but overall a great place to live.

I was referred to the Pointe by a friend and ex-resident, and I'm glad they told me about this place! The staff is very nice and personable, and the amenities are awesome.

I love my resident experience i have a wonderful time here at the pointe i love it here m, from the apartment to the staff everyone is amazing

The pointe is the best place I have lived since being in college for 3 years. Very clean space and very attentive staff when you need them. Overall great place to live!

Been living here for about a month and it’s really great ! Only downside so far has been living on ground floor. Our neighbors above us sound like they stomp their way around their apartment and dive into their beds.

Overall very impressed with the quality of the community. They fix maintenance problems very fast. Accidently bleached a towel in our bathroom but oh well. Love waffle Wednesday!!

It's a pretty good meme, I gotta say. Really nice having my own place with friends and all that. Only issues have been Ethernet and some pill bugs, but all in all pretty good.

The staff is nice and helpful. Super close to campus. A lot of amenities and activities that are announced and posted. I like the floor plans and neighborhood.

Reply from Pointe at Central