I have lived here for almost 2 years and would not recommend it. The management here is rude, unhelpful, and at times a bit aggressive.The maintenance crew and other staff are great, but the leadership just couldn't care less. They will try to fine you for every little thing yet not listen to your problems or complaints. Overall you get what you pay for, The Pointe has some of the cheapest rent in the area but with rates increasing to $660 and up soon ,it's just not worth it. I would recommend finding a different place if possible.

Its alright. Maintenance is slow and everything is meh at best. Several things could be better sych as appliances and flooring all of which are old and have yet to be changed.

Free coffee and transportation, and a large apartment space are all I need that The Pointe at Central has. With that space, there's enough room for movie nights and study sessions.

So far it's been great, I've had no complaints and everything has gone smoothly. I'm excited to move in and start the school year. it should be fun.

The semester at the Pointe was great, the amenities and staff did their best to make sure everything was in running order. Cant wait to come back for the fall semester

My resident experience has been great so far! The staff has been so helpful with the information I needed to get my ESA approved so my living experience can be the best yet.

It’s not the worse community ever. I chose it cause it was the cheapest one in the UCF area, I wasn’t expecting the best because of that but at the same time I was expecting more

The apartment itself has wonderful amenities and exceeds the basic needs. The staff at the leasing office is extremely helpful and were always willing to help with whatever I needed.

Rent is the value of what you get . Office is sometimes confused on what’s on what your them. Don’t look like that if your a first time leader you have to give a deposit for the last two months

It’s too expensive for what it’s worth now that they’ve upped the price and added all these random charges. Like how did rent go from 510 to 600 + cost of insurance + utility set up fee (the dumbest charge of all) + utility cap. I feel like this is kind of excessive.

Great service, rent price is great. Maintenance requests are dealt with quickly. Great place overall. They have roommates matching and met great people here

Great community for a great price!! I really love that utilities are included in rent. It's great that there is a shuttle to campus Monday through Friday!

So glad that the appliances were upgraded. Feels more modern and homey. Maintenance is great and fast to fix things. Staff is friendly and always available.

Great place to stay while going to school. Very comfortable to live plus felt very secure thanks to security that was present. Loved how close it was to UCF

I love the pointe. It has so many great features & so many events with opportunities to meet my neighbors. The pool, the gym, the dvds, the free printing—it’s all so amazing, especially for the price.

The living space in a 4x2 is amazing I’ve ever hadn’t a problem with the roommate matching and the pool s are nice. I do wish there wasn’t more visitor parking there soon limited amount and sometimes take some hours for my friends to find visitor parking

I had nothing but a GREAT experience living at the Pointe. The neighborhood was safe and calm, maintenance was always kind and timely, and the front office was always helpful. I had a major issue with the ceiling in my bathroom due to humidity and maintenance resolved it within a few days. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Only moved in a week ago, had some issues with my account but the staff are helpful and is fixed quickly. Cleaners came in ready for the newborn people to move in. Very cleaned in some areas but others seemed missed. Amenities are good and love having a shuttle and bus stop near by. Haven’t had a chance to use the pool or courts yet but seems good.

it looks amazing and the community seems really nice. i have a lot of friends living here so t hats a plus too! the things provided are amazing as well.

The Pointe has a lot of fun activities and amenities to offer. I like the shuttle and that it just has one stop to and from campus. My favorite part are the events.

The apartment looks super good so far and I cant wait to see how much better it gets when i finally there and able to enjoy a while new lifestyle on my own.

The amenities are super nice! Only complaint about the apartment itself are the thin walls/ceilings because I can hear everything from the upstairs apartment.

I love living here! The amenities are great, whether you want to study or hang out with sime friends. The staff is very helpful and attentive.

I have never felt uncomfortable walking around at night but there are some nights I want to sleep but have noisy neighbors. I enjoy the semester massages and provided tea and cocoa.

I love it here! Everything is very organized and the move in process was very cool. Al of the residents are very nice and the apartment complex is very well kept up.