Only problem i've had is being woken up by neighbors because the walls are so thin. Other than that it's all been pretty good. Maintenane takes care of things very fast.

Everything in general is pretty good the only problem I have is with guest parking when it's full and I have overnight guests and when residents/gate guards park in visitors to be closer to their buildin when there are tons of other open spots for residents around the complex. But my guest can't use them without getting towed.

Need to work on roaming security more though. My roomates bike got stolen the first night he locked it on the bike rack. If residents can't keep our bikes in our rooms we need to know its safe on the bike rack.

WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE! Everyone is nice and happy. Neighbors arent loud and I enjoy the free food as well. The events that the apartment complex puts together are fun too.

Great, safe place to live for a college student! Awesome monthly rates for what you get. Plan on renewing my lease for the next year also. Highly recommend it.

doing well so far. Matienence has been pretty quick to respond. I don't like that rent is going up next year.But the amenities are usually very nice.

Really nice for its price. RAs are really nice and friendly. The little events are nice and there are free waffles every Wednesday. Maintenance is really good at not taking forever to come after a request.

so far so good, not a lot of issues with maintenance or room mates. Nothing bad except for my garbage disposal breaking down and some red ants when i got here

So far everything is great. I really like how fast your maintenance staff is. Always really quick to get something fixed. The atmosphere is nice. The rooms are great. When I moved in originally the rooms themselves weren't very clean, but the size is what I like. The one thing that is really rough is the internet connection and speed.

Nice atmosphere, great pool and location. Happy to be one of the few college housing complexes with tennis courts. Like the clubhouse amenities.

Fun experience here. Lots of locations nearby that are convieniently located from this one and nothing is too far. Fun place to stay at with everything.

It's a beautiful complex. Good shuttle system and reliable maintainance. Adequate parking and nice units. There are plenty of things to do in close proximity to the complex.

It's pretty nice. Maintenance comes quickly when you need stuff repaired. If I didn't have class so early on Wednesday I would be at waffle Wednesday every week, because they are delicious.

Nice place, nice people, nice amenities. The location is great too and I am loving my apartment so far. This is my 1st time living off campus and I'm glad I picked here!

Pleased to be living here. Management is fast and RA's don't bother residents leading to a much simpler lifestyles for us residents. Shuttle service could be better though

The Pointe has nice apartments, they're not the largest, but they're big enough. Also, the walls aren't paper thin like some of the other student housing communities. Overall, I like it here.

Good i enjoy the internet upgrade. Just wish there were tops and sleeves for the coffee. The waffle Wednesday event is also very nice. Overall good job.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The Pointe at Central has been overall, a great living experience so far. Maintenance has been prompt in their response times to various problems in the house.

I enjoy it here. The staff is helpful and any work orders I put in get taken care of quickly. I never have any problems with noise from my neighbors.

I really like not having to worry about separate bills, and that my roommate and I are on different leases. It takes a lot of the stress away because it simplifies everything

Love living here! The service is always top notch, and the staff are very friendly and a lot of fun! They always have events organized for the residents here at the pointe that make staying here a blast. :)

I like everything except how noise complaints are handled. The apartments are nice and big for the price. Security doesn't seem to care and seem to let everyone in.

Very helpful staff in office, everyone is great. Amenities are really well maintained. Maintenance is quick and not a hassle. Overall everything is great!

I have loved living here so far! The apartment is spacious, the vaulted ceilings are wonderful. Maintenance always responds within 48 hours:

Really great place to live! Maintenance is speedy, rooms are cozy, and The Pointe lets you be creative when it m comes to decorating your new home away from home!