Pointe at Central
4.12 stars2,227 Reviews

2,227 Reviews

2,227 Reviews

Pretty much everything has been great so far; the apartment itself is pretty decent for what you pay and the shuttle is very fast to campus. Waffle Wednesday is also what I look forward to every week now. The only thing that hasn't been so great is the mail service. My mom paid extra to something priority mailed to be that was guaranteed to get here on a Monday and I didn't end up getting it until that Thursday and the only reason I did finally get it was because I had to ask someone to look for it (it was sorted in the wrong pile). So overall good experience, just don't have anything important mailed to you.
This is my second year living at the pointe at central and I couldn't love it more! Maintenance has always been very kind and fast about fixing thhings and the staff in the front office are very friendly and helpful!
Terrible service, but there a select few who actually care. Hopefully, after a populous amount of bad reviews, they will get their act together to actually help students and not just cash their checks.
Just an average place to live, floors are creaky, cheap appliances and kitchen floors get dirty easily. Other than that, if you are looking for something close to campus this place is good for that.
I like it so far. I have lived here 2 years. Only complaints I really have is how long mail takes, the clubhouse no longer being 24 hours, and the pool closing at 12am.
Our staff is always available and the place has been kept up nicely. I would like to see security a bit more strict because in the fall and spring time there's not much parking and visitors don't always park in the visitors spots. Everything else seems to have been running just perfectly. Less power outages if at all possible. Especially during summer times!
I am loving the pointe so far I have not complaints. The facility is beautiful and I love all the activities that is offered through the apartment complex
Living here is pretty decent. Everyone is nice. The leasing office is very welcoming and the employees treat residents well. The only thing is that sometimes
The pointe is a good place to live. It would be better if it had a hard floor instead of carpet and if the kitchen was a little newer. Overall 4/5
Fun poolside clubhouse events that usually include free food and other freebies. Bad music usually but they usually take requests from people