I've lived here for going on 3 years now. So far I have really liked it. I live in phase 2, the "lonely lot," but still really enjoy it. Most everyone is friendly and I LOVE the new RA. We have had a few problems over the years, but maintenance is very friendly and quick to fix everything. Pricing is decent and I love not having to worry about the electric and water cap. That is amazing. The leasing office is very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a new year!

The only good thing about this place is the price everything else about it sucks. The customer service is terrible and the air conditioner in my apartment has broken like 5 times in the last year.

I was not impressed. I'm well aware of friends of mine who have had wonderful experiences here, but not me. From the bait and switch of the apartments, to the lack of courteous or knowledgeable staff, it was just one problem after another. I'd have to say my biggest headache was having the staff keep my mail from me. I would receive packages regularly but when I went to pick them up, no one was willing to unlock the mail hut. There would be three or four employees sitting around chatting and the couldn't be bothered. Other than that, our air conditioner was broken three times, for at least two weeks each time. The last time it took almost two months to get a maintenance guy to look at it. My toilet ran constantly and even though I put in four requests, no one ever came to fix it. It was broken for over six months. So, while I'm sure some people have good experiences here, I am not one of them. I will never come back. I'd honestly rather live at home.

Great Place to live!e apartment is complete

Great place to live. Feels like home. You have everything from two pools to an awesome 24 hour gym. All around access to various sports with friendly environment.

I believe that everyone hears bad things about the Pointe at Central and they just aren't true. I've been living here for a year now and have never had any issues that weren't fixed in a timely manner, I've never had an issue with the staff they're all very friendly and accommodating and my 4/4 was actually a lot bigger than i thought previously which was awesome! We have community events which I love and I think its a great place to live! The only downside is we don't have a recycling program, which is annoying because we could definitely utilize one.

Normally really nice and understanding but I had a problem this move in period with my keys being lost and my door left unlocked. I am working on getting the locks changed in my apartment and the administration didn't seem to mind making such a big change.

I love this place. Great amenities along with friendly people! Also there are events here that are awesome and fun! I'd recommend this place to anyone who plans on living at a student apartment.

There are positives and negatives about The Pointe at Central. The main pool is spacious and attractive and having a second pool, however small, is a great bonus. Shortly after I moved in all the gym equipment was replaced. There's not much but it works well. The rent is far cheaper than any nearby student housing but if you want to live with a friend you cant get a much nicer apartment for your combined rent of $1000( ) a month. Maintenance can be really slow on important issues but quick on dumb ones. The mail service is slow. I have had several unpleasant experiences with rude leasing officers. Overall, I don't regret my experience here.

Great property for student housing. Very close to campus. Affordable and convenient location. Less than 2miles from campus or Waterford Lakes for dining and shopping.

The point is a great place to live. Or has wonderful amenities and is cost afforadable. The events held at the club house are fun and a great way to socialize.

The property is nice. the rooms are a little small but comfortable. and no cap is always nice. the only student housing i know of with a hot tub at a price lower then 600. very affordable

I took a tour of a 4/2 apartment at The Pointe at Central and it was a beautiful complex. Everything was well taken care of, the staff was very nice and really helpful.

Pretty Good place ! Always there to help you! And I love the pool, and they events they host are fun. Although its student apartments you have all the privacy there is.

This apartment complex is nice and its in the heart of everything. Its easy to get to where you need to from here. It has served me a really long time and the people who work there are coopertive.

I love living here and our outside activities. The swimming pool and hot tub, pool tables and gym, and volleyball, tennis and basketball are awesome to enjoy on a usually boring afternoon. Occasional events are nice too.

Pretty good place. The front desk people are nice and they fix whatever you need. Not every apartment has the new furniture though. The carpet was stained and is still stained when I moved in. The walls could have used some painting. Love the activities they do and wish there were more.The pool is very nice and relaxing with the music playing all the time and the hot tub.

A great place to live. Maintenance is always available. I love how you can turn on the lights to the basketball courts yourself. Friendly people

It is well taken care of and maintenance is fast. The common area in the 4 x 2 is very large and the size of the kitchen is appropriate. I wish we had a larger cabinet though

It's alright haven't had best experience. Great student staff, but needs room updates, dark, good community events. Had troubles with my lease they were not too clear. Now I'm stuck a 12 month when I needed a 6 month.

Maintenance sometimes gets to my apartment a little slower than I hoped and workers will come to my apartment without my roommates or I having any notice but everything else is great!

This is my first year here and it was memorable. I really did not have a problem on the year I spent here. The staff are sweet and friendly and the apartment are beautiful, I am looking forward to another year.

the RA's at the club house are sort of nice when they actually help us. the apartments are not the nicest but are pretty good for the price. if they remodeled more, the place would be a lot better

RA's are always there for assistance. Maintanence is good. The place is kind of dirty though..but seems like they're renovating. Getting a little pricey, but still one of the cheaper ones