so far so good, not a lot of issues with maintenance or room mates. Nothing bad except for my garbage disposal breaking down and some red ants when i got here

So far everything is great. I really like how fast your maintenance staff is. Always really quick to get something fixed. The atmosphere is nice. The rooms are great. When I moved in originally the rooms themselves weren't very clean, but the size is what I like. The one thing that is really rough is the internet connection and speed.

Nice atmosphere, great pool and location. Happy to be one of the few college housing complexes with tennis courts. Like the clubhouse amenities.

Fun experience here. Lots of locations nearby that are convieniently located from this one and nothing is too far. Fun place to stay at with everything.

It's a beautiful complex. Good shuttle system and reliable maintainance. Adequate parking and nice units. There are plenty of things to do in close proximity to the complex.

It's pretty nice. Maintenance comes quickly when you need stuff repaired. If I didn't have class so early on Wednesday I would be at waffle Wednesday every week, because they are delicious.

Nice place, nice people, nice amenities. The location is great too and I am loving my apartment so far. This is my 1st time living off campus and I'm glad I picked here!

Pleased to be living here. Management is fast and RA's don't bother residents leading to a much simpler lifestyles for us residents. Shuttle service could be better though

The Pointe has nice apartments, they're not the largest, but they're big enough. Also, the walls aren't paper thin like some of the other student housing communities. Overall, I like it here.

Good i enjoy the internet upgrade. Just wish there were tops and sleeves for the coffee. The waffle Wednesday event is also very nice. Overall good job.

Reply from Pointe at Central

The Pointe at Central has been overall, a great living experience so far. Maintenance has been prompt in their response times to various problems in the house.

I enjoy it here. The staff is helpful and any work orders I put in get taken care of quickly. I never have any problems with noise from my neighbors.

I really like not having to worry about separate bills, and that my roommate and I are on different leases. It takes a lot of the stress away because it simplifies everything

Love living here! The service is always top notch, and the staff are very friendly and a lot of fun! They always have events organized for the residents here at the pointe that make staying here a blast. :)

I like everything except how noise complaints are handled. The apartments are nice and big for the price. Security doesn't seem to care and seem to let everyone in.

Very helpful staff in office, everyone is great. Amenities are really well maintained. Maintenance is quick and not a hassle. Overall everything is great!

I have loved living here so far! The apartment is spacious, the vaulted ceilings are wonderful. Maintenance always responds within 48 hours:

Really great place to live! Maintenance is speedy, rooms are cozy, and The Pointe lets you be creative when it m comes to decorating your new home away from home!

Apartments are clean, open, and enjoyable to live in. An outstanding staff, and amazing amenities like the pools, clubhouse, with the print shop and gym.

The environment is very welcoming and the office is super helpful! I really enjoy the socials that the BA's put on, and I appreciate waffle wednesday!

I haven't really had any regrets about living at the Pointe my whole college career so far. Even though sometimes things break for no reason or there are issues with the cable/internet, it seems to get resolved fairly quickly.

Love living here at The Pointe. Keep up all the good work. I love all the events you guys are having, and would love to see an open mic event soon!

living here at the pointe is very comfortable, and the staff are friendly and very helpful. the events that held at the pointe are very interesting

At the pointe at central they have Friendly and very helpful workers. The maintenance here does a good job and they come in a respectful time.

It's a good place to live for what one pays to live there. It has nice amenities, friendly staff, and nice to have security and ucf police to circliate the property.