This place is affordable and the staff are so great!!!! When I moved here 3 years ago, I knew I would like this place. But as time went on, I started to LOVE it here.

The staff is extremely friendly and really helpful. They’ve answered all my questions and have gone above and beyond with what they’ve done.

The community is so neat and adorable. The staff is so nice and helpful. The amenities are very nice. The apartments are clean and organized with new furniture.

It's been a great experience. Low and affordable rent free HBO and cenimax . Campus wide Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi through out the rooms very modern. All in all a great living experience.

It’s been great so far, no complaints staff is really friendly, the location is close to work. Can’t wait for the pool to re open, it’s really comfortable.

I love Ashley. She really made me feel at home and that the staff really cares about everyone. My apartment is so nice and I can work and study with ease.

Nice apartments for the price. The staff are great and any issues I've had were always handled in good timing. It's not too far from campus and in a very convenient location with everything else.

I’ve lived here for about a month now, I’m really enjoying it. For the price the apartment is great and it’s nice having a gym. It gets noisy sometimes and people like to blast music but it’s usually on a weekend so it’s not too bad

Had a few minor issues here and there but throughout this a nice, calm, and quiet complex. Very easy to be productive and get most of your school work done.

Everyone has been very welcoming so far as I just moved in. The staff was very friendly and informative. I enjoy the atmosphere where I am placed and I like the amenities of what's included for the price.

Office staff was really nice.. everything was truly a breeze no hassel no waiting . Roommates seem to be nice. The apt was clean upon moving in .

I enjoy the space I live in and the community but I feel like not a lot of my requests are taken care. The office people are so nice but I feel like when I tell them certain things need to be addressed either the complaint isn’t written down or maintenance never gets around to it

The Crown Apartments are a great place to live. Friendly and helpful front office. Private bathrooms and spacious rooms. Good internet. I’ve had an enjoyable experience!

I have been living in the Crown Apartments for a few months now and I have really enjoyed it. We’ve had some maintenance problems we’ve had to have fixed but the overa stay so far has been good. I really enjoy the amenities like the gym and the pool and I love the layout of our two bedroom apartment. The location is has also been real I nice because it is close to everywhere I need to go.

Glad my neice got me the apartment love the pool and the gym. Not up for the tanning bed cause i feel like i might get trapped in there but other than that awesome job

It is a very quiet and friendly place to live at. The neighbors are great and the management is very polite and very helpful. The units are also very nice.

I just moved in in August. So far my stay has been good. I recently submitted an maintainence request for a plumbing issue. The request was complete in a few hours.

The staff is amazing! Pricing is great! Anytime I need anything I just call and they get it taken care of as soon as possible. My room is just the perfect size for me and all my school books and the living room and kitchen are perfect for everyone to hangout in and chit chat! I love The Crown!!

I love this place..love the office staff..marcus ashley n meagan are the best..gotta squeeze lil julia on dere..lol...i love the crown....crown aprtments 2016 love it

Overall, I like it here. When I need any type of maintenance work done, they always come within the next few days. When I call the office, everyone is super nice and explains everything I have questions about. I also love all the giveaways and events they do here at The Crown!

There were a few cleanliness issues when moving in. Maintenance was able to help us with most of them though and were very friendly! The location and price is great along with the amenities! The staff is friendly and is always willing to listen and help.

So far it’s been pretty good! We had a few bumps in the beginning but I love that all my roommates we all work very well together. We were all super nervous that we would get people we wouldn’t like but we’re pretty lucky!

The apartments are in a great location. It is safe and very well-lit. The visitors parking is tricky to work around concerning weekends, but there is plenty of spaces. Great place to live.

My resident experience have been great so far. Everything is up to date and everything working just fine ! If i had a problem i know maintenance wouldn’t have a problem fixing it !

Somtimes it take a while for the front office to handle situations but they are usually pretty good about the follow up . Other than that the crown is a great place to live