The Crown

It's affordable student housing, you get everything that comes with that: it's noisy, occasionally a little worn out, but it's still a good apartment complex.
overall it's been a nice experience. The staff are always friendly and my apartment was new looking and clean. I do not seem to hear a lot of noise and it doesn't seems to be too busy or crowded near my building. I use the amenities often and I enjoy that it comes with the set rent. I would recommend this place to friends
I have no complaints about the Crown itself. The front office management is some of the best you can find, and the maintenance team is really efficient too. The only complaint I have is about some of my irresponsible and foolish neighbours. They can be disruptive.
My bedroom can use some work. It seems as if no one really monitored it prior to me moving in. The bathroom sink is also out of service. However, the community does seem nice and welcoming.
I love living at the crown! The front desk employees are very nice and easy to communicate with! I enjoy going to the gym and running on the treadmill, as well as, swimming with my roomies at the awesome pool in the summer!
I have enjoyed my time here at the Crown and have thought it was a great quality for the price. I it has been relatively quiet, I feel pretty safe, and have felt known by the staff. My complaints have been mediocre maintenance. Some times they are tentative and get to request fast, sometimes it takes a week or more for important things like a dish washer not working. I have also appreciated the staff updating visitor parking but I will say parking has been my biggest complaint. I have had to get 2 cars out from the tow company. One was my mom while she was visiting and it was just annoying. I get that we have to regulate it but it is a bigger hassle than it really is.
Not a bad place to live. There are some issues with maintenance and the front office. Like myself and my roommates have said we needed new furniture in the livingroom because it is really old and falling apart. They even came and saw it and said we needed new furniture. Nothing has happened so far.
I love it at The Crown! It’s fully furnished, utilities included, close to campus and close to all of the food and it’s pretty quiet too! It has been nice so far.
I've enjoyed living at The Crowne. The gym is very convenient, the area is safe and the office staff is very friendly. The fact that The Crowne offers individual leases is awesome, and sets it apart from other apartment complexes in Bowling Green.
The community is nice. Very close to lots of places, convenient for grocery shopping, or going to hang with your friends. It can get a little loud when you’re trying to sleep at night, but that tends to be everywhere.