I was pleased when touring the Crowne! What is available for the value The Crowne offers is impressive. I cannot wait to move in this August, and I’m sure that my expectations will be fulfilled!

The crown is a good place to leave at overall. But there are some things that need to be updated in the apartments. I also wish they would open the pool!

This is such a great community to live in, especially for college students! The amenities are awesome, the space is great, and everything you get for a small price is amazing!

I stayed at CEV before this, it was ok but it was terribly placed because there were several attempts to steal my bike and the neighborhood around was shifty.

Not to bad. It would be 100% better if you bring your own roommates. Office staff seems nice overall . Grounds stay clean. Apts are nice parking could use work

So far I really enjoy it here. Roommates are nice we kinda keep to ourselves plus it’s close to my work place. So can’t complain there. Plus close to restaurants.

So far ive had a great experience. The people up front are amazing. The roomates made ma feel at home and the location here is simply unbeatable.

The Crown is affordable yet very nice. It’s a great place to live and I couldn’t choose a better place here in Bowling Green if I had it all to do over again!

I love being here. It's convenient to a lot of things. Everyone I have met has been really nice. I'm going to love calling this place my home.

I haven’t moved in yet, but when I came to sign my lease, Kailyn was very nice and helpful during the whole process. I can wait to move in this fall.

Very nice and friendly service. Apartments are nice. The amenities offered are also a very big plus of living at the crown! Oils recommend to anyone looking for their first apartment!

This is the greatest place to live. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. I just love living here. The staff are great, my neighbors are great. It’s just great.

The crown is a nice place located in a convenient area. The facilities are nice, and the rooms and floor layouts feel homey. The rent is a plus also.

The residence is open spaced, well kept, and very well priced. Staff is great. Community feel is not annoying but rather Welcomeing. Four out of five start ratings!

I love living here. It is worth what you pay for, there are no hidden fees, the staff is very kind. My only issue is that they are not quick to fix maintenance issues. Our steps broke and it took like 2 weeks to get it fixed. And they keep breaking in. there’s been 3 in the last 6 months. Other than that, this place is great!!

Reply from The Crown

Overall, I have had an adequate experience living at the crown. I love the apartments and how they are set up, I feel comfortable living here. Maintenance is very fast acting which I appreciate.

Reply from The Crown

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Kind, helpful staff. Clean, gorgeous atmosphere. Warm, welcoming community. Lots of opportunities for friendly fun. Amazing.

Reply from The Crown

Friendly and always quick to work on things! I love the staff and I adore the community. My only complaint is parking - the visitors parking lot is soooo far from my apartment.

Reply from The Crown

The Crown has been good to us, they have been helpful with any needs that we have had, and have been able to answer any questions. It is good for college living.

Reply from The Crown

I have loved my time here. Very quiet and maintenance is very quick to help. Plus The activities and prizes and also price reductions is great.

Reply from The Crown

the management is very friendly and the amenities included with rent are nice. it’s not always the cleanest/safest feeling, but overall it’s a good experience

Reply from The Crown

I like where I live a lot, I get to do my own thing in my own time, the only downfall is just visitor parking but other than that, it's swell

Reply from The Crown

I’ve had a great experience at The Crown. It’s so nice to have the privacy of my own room and bathroom. The front office staff has been nice and helpful.

Reply from The Crown

I’ve been really happy at the crown. It’s got everything a student might need. My only complaint is that the pool isn’t open very long. And the “gym.” The one time I went, only one of the machines actually worked. I couldn’t get the rest of them to turn on. Other than that, the staff is friendly, the units are nice, the price is great.

Reply from The Crown

Very nice apartments and great distance from campus!! There is also a pool, workout room, and a game room. This is a great place to hang out with my friends and have fun!!