The crown is a really great place to live. The amenities are bomb and the price is extremely, extremely affordable for anyone who wants to live there!

The Crown is amazing. It has a very home feel to it. The staff is super friendly. The apartments are very accommodating. It is in a great location, as well. I wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else!

Well, i just moved in 2 weeks ago. And it has been a great quite place to live. My roommates are very chill and easy going. I’m overall satisfied.

For the price nothing beats it. Nice pool and gym as well as tanning that I haven’t tried but hope to. The pool and gym are great. Buildings could be updated but nothing is in bad condition. Great friendly staff and a prompt maintainence staff.

My experience at the Crown has been great thus far. It’s a great price especially for college students. The Community and Staff are great as well.

It’s been fun my roomates welcomes me with open arms and have treated me as family since I got here they always know how to bring everyone together to have fun

I have been here for just a little under two years now, and i’ve been through many roommates. However, I love the environment of living here and the location is great too. I am very happy at The Crown.

Reply from The Crown

I love it here at The Crown. It feels like my home away from home. The rooms are spacious,the people are great, and the community is wonderful.

Reply from The Crown

Amazing! I love it here and the people are very friendly. There’s always someone to help when you need it and they take are of any problems that come up on the spot.

Reply from The Crown

I started my Business here in one room I’m not gonna go into details but if you coming from nothing and trying to get up it’s a start! Try it

This place is really great can't wait to be living here soon I'm so excited! Just a couple weeks to go and I will finally done it! Thank you guys!

Reply from The Crown

Honestly the crown isn't that bad to live in. If youre in school and don't wanna stay on campus this is a nice apartment. Very cheap everything included!

Reply from The Crown

I have a great experience at the Crown. The location and amenities are great. Plus my apartment was recently remodeled which is an extra bonus. The staff is also very friendly here. My only complaint would be it can be noisy but that's not the facilities fault.

Reply from The Crown

I have really enjoyed living at the Crown because the staff is very friendly and helpful and the community is very welcoming which was something I was very surprised about. Everyone here makes it feel like home and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to live here.

Reply from The Crown

I really enjoy living at the crown it has everything anyone could ever want. I can’t even count the times I have went to the main center to complete homework. Also the pool is an amazing perk especially when it’s warm. In my apartment we had a few things wrong at first but once we placed our work order it was corrected within 48 hours. I love this place and wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Reply from The Crown

Great apartments overall. Safe, clean and friendly staff are a few of the reasons why the crown is great. I have never been disappointed with the crown.

Reply from The Crown

Been great so far , thanks for everything! Can’t wait to move in March 1st again thank you for everything, soooo very excited!! I know I’m gonna love it here!

Reply from The Crown

It’s a good place to live. Very spacious rooms goid parking. It’s a good price for what you get. Close to everything. I enjoy living here now.

Reply from The Crown

We don’t live there yet but so far everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful. If we ever have any questions someone always answers and if something is ever wrong they all always give me a call.

Reply from The Crown

I love it here so far!! Very friendly and nice staff! It is very clean & nice! can’t wait to see what all this place has in store for however long i’m here:)

Reply from The Crown

This is the best place to live. For the last several months I had enjoyed my stay here. I wouldn’t ever imagine staying anywhere else. It’s that great.

Reply from The Crown

The Crown has great amenities for the residents, such as the business center which is great so that I can do my homework and print there!!!!

Reply from The Crown

They're good apartments especially for the price. My only complaint is how far visitor's parking is from my specific building but everything else has been great

Reply from The Crown

I have had nothing but a good experience so far since I have moved in. Everyone has been very friendly and professional. It's convienant to many places and has amazing amenities.

Reply from The Crown

The complex is safe and quiet. I feel comfortable, welcomed, and at home. The “extras” that are included in the rent fee as amazing (parking, furniture, utilities). And the rent is a fair price.