Living here was great at first. The pool times being limited was a bummer when it opened back up. Some office staff don’t know what they’re doing and with new management I’ve been told and surprised with important details of my stay being false from person to person so I don’t know what to believe.

The Crown is a pretty great place to live! You can't beat the price. The location is also great; it's close to many places like the grocery store and the mall. They also have really friendly staff and a very nice pool.

The people was really nice when I went in to sign my lease they answered all my questions and help with anything I needed very nice people they took me around showed me everything and explain everything to I really injoyed the walk throw

living at the crown is alright. some people that work in the office don’t really know answers to any questions. living right next to the visitor parking is annoying, those spots should be spread out

It’s not terrible living at the crown as long as you don’t have issues with the staff. The apartment itself is nice enough to live in. The poo closes way to early it seems almost pointless & is very annoying. The staff is very contradictory when it comes to helping resolve issues. One person will tell you something & another person will tell you something else. It’s annoying.

Great community & I see myself living here for the rest of my college career. With great space and a nice balcony, I always find somewhere where I can relax.

The walls are pretty thin but other than that I enjoy living here. The staff and maintenance crew are all nice and helpful. The furniture provided is perfect for what is needed. Can't beat the price!

Helped me move out of an apartment they put me in that was gross and eventually got moved into a brand new one, lovely staff, pool hours need to be longer though

I've had a great experience here do far. Just signed a new lease and looking forward to the next year. The gym is awesome and can't wait to check out the pool. Staff is always friendly and helpful and the area itself is so convenient.

Good place to live I had a good experience here and great two years of living I just hope that some things that can be fixed fast Door a lot of time that I Ask office to fix some stuff but they’re always try to charge me for the things that I have been broken

I had issue with the heat & air system in my room and maintenance never fixed it and it would get super cold at nights during the winter and I couldn’t run the heater that they gave me and the room would get too cold all the time. Also the paint was messed up & it wasn’t fixed.

The apartments are really nice. They could use some updating, but other than that its great. The office employees are really nice and helpful when I need something. Overall its a nice apartment at a great price with great amenities.

i’ve always had a great experience with the staff members, always friendly towards me. If I ever have an issue with anything they do whatever they can to help me out or any questions i have.

it was quiet when I first moved in but these walls are so thin I can hear everything the person in the apartment next to me is doing and every person outside my window

I love it here at the crown. I’ve made great friends with my random roommates although I was very hesitant at first. Totally worth the price and love all the amenities

Staff is incredibly helpful, apartments are clean and furnished. However, after hours fees are extreme and decoration of walls is extemely limited.

was first put into a dirty apartment with poor past roommates that were living there for months before, and Erika the property manager was great helping us and finding us another place without those damages.

Amazing apartment complex. I fell in love with all of the amenities, location, and everything about this place. The maintenance staff is great as well. I'd recommend The Crown to anyone!

It's a really good location and the rate is excellent for all that's included. I like that no matter where in town I need to go I'm only about 10 min away if that.

This is a great place to live. The staff and other residents have been wonderful. I was nervous about getting an apartment but after living here I am so glad I made the decision to live here!

Decent apartments for the price. Maintenance responds pretty fast once a request is put in. Also everyone in the apt has their own bathroom.

This neighborhood is soo pretty and everyone is nice. I know I’m gonna love living here. And the price? The cheapest in town. It’s so affordable

Communication was very low. Telling people a money order is needed for first payment would be helpful to streamline moving in. Apartment was dirty when we moved in and stuff was on the walls. Apartment in general looks nice and the community has been quiet. Nothing to keep you up at night

I was pleased when touring the Crowne! What is available for the value The Crowne offers is impressive. I cannot wait to move in this August, and I’m sure that my expectations will be fulfilled!

The crown is a good place to leave at overall. But there are some things that need to be updated in the apartments. I also wish they would open the pool!