They're good apartments especially for the price. My only complaint is how far visitor's parking is from my specific building but everything else has been great

I have had nothing but a good experience so far since I have moved in. Everyone has been very friendly and professional. It's convienant to many places and has amazing amenities.

Reply from The Crown

The complex is safe and quiet. I feel comfortable, welcomed, and at home. The “extras” that are included in the rent fee as amazing (parking, furniture, utilities). And the rent is a fair price.

Reply from The Crown

I really love living here. Not planning on leaving anytime soon. There are some minor issues. Wish there was visitor spots closer to my building (300) and I wish the gym had a water fountain.

Reply from The Crown

The Crown has a very friendly and nice staff! They go out of their way to ensure you love your living arrangements and are always helpful if needed!

Reply from The Crown

SO far so good, everything is fine, I have enjoyed living at my apartment, the noise level is down, I don't have my problems with my roomates

Reply from The Crown

The room is great, the amenities are awesome, and the neighbors are nice! Everything was in great condition when we moved in! There is a ton of space!

Reply from The Crown

These apartments are very clean and taken care of! Very friendly neighbors and people in the office. It’s a great place to live and meet new people.

Reply from The Crown

So far so good. Everything is very nice and is in working order. The room WiFi is the only thing I had a problem with. It’s the apartment I was looking for the right price.

Reply from The Crown

I love the crown been here fa a year💜..everybody is so nice the office staff is great....i love miss amber she is the greatest...come to the crown...ull b glad u did

Reply from The Crown

I really like living here at the crown. It is much nicer than any apartment I have ever lived in and the price is perfect for a student. However, it would mean a lot to me if the gym equipment could be repaired or replaced. The gym is advertised as fully functional but only one out of four cardio machines work. I love living at ththe crown and this is my only issue with it.

Reply from The Crown

It's going very well, I enjoy it. The only qualms I have are one, the constant fights I hear from building 1100, two the very very slow wifi, and three lack of a police presence

Reply from The Crown

It great to be honest when I first moved it I didn’t know what to think. But I’m glad I did come here great environment. I can’t complain I’ll be here for a while.

Reply from The Crown

I moved here from campus pointe & even though they are owned by the same company it is a totally different experience. I love living here & will live here for the rest of my time in college.

Reply from The Crown

when i first moved in I had some problems with my roommates, but my current ones are more than i could ask for. i’ve lived here for a year and a half now and i am happy with how things are turning around. the only thing that i don’t like, is the towing. but other than that, it’s great.

Reply from The Crown

I moved in not knowing what to expect. I didn’t know the people I would be living with in the slightest. But now I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else. I love my roommates and the staff in the office have been very nice so far. Definitely recommend The Crown.

Reply from The Crown

Living here is great, it’s nice and quiet and close to everything, and rent is reasonably cheap I would recommend living here, best out of the apartments I’ve lived

Reply from The Crown

This place is affordable and the staff are so great!!!! When I moved here 3 years ago, I knew I would like this place. But as time went on, I started to LOVE it here.

Reply from The Crown

The staff is extremely friendly and really helpful. They’ve answered all my questions and have gone above and beyond with what they’ve done.

Reply from The Crown

The community is so neat and adorable. The staff is so nice and helpful. The amenities are very nice. The apartments are clean and organized with new furniture.

Reply from The Crown

It's been a great experience. Low and affordable rent free HBO and cenimax . Campus wide Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi through out the rooms very modern. All in all a great living experience.

Reply from The Crown

It’s been great so far, no complaints staff is really friendly, the location is close to work. Can’t wait for the pool to re open, it’s really comfortable.

Reply from The Crown

I love Ashley. She really made me feel at home and that the staff really cares about everyone. My apartment is so nice and I can work and study with ease.

Nice apartments for the price. The staff are great and any issues I've had were always handled in good timing. It's not too far from campus and in a very convenient location with everything else.

I’ve lived here for about a month now, I’m really enjoying it. For the price the apartment is great and it’s nice having a gym. It gets noisy sometimes and people like to blast music but it’s usually on a weekend so it’s not too bad