The top management of The Crown will give out information and make promises on prices or other situations, and then decide differently later. They don’t hold their word, they just change their mind, notify you, and then leave you stuck to deal with whatever they decide.

Reply from The Crown

The worst living 's property I have ever lived in, because I am in a big problem and they don't understand my situation. It seems that they uncaring. Also I want to sublease my unit if anyone interested just let me know because I am not interested maintain living here in this property anymore. Here is my phone number: (419)819-5970.

I don't like living here! Non of my maintenance has been fixed. Things keep breaking and everything. It is just stressful. I would only come back if I really had too. I'm trying to make sure I don't have too.

I could not possibly be less satisfied with how you do business. We needed to move in early because we had to start our jobs. Our coworkers were allowed to move in (to a dirty apartment) but we were stalled and told no early move ins were allowed and the apartments had to be cleaned. When I finally moved in there was dog food on my floor in my room, dust all over my ceiling, dust all over the shelves, the toilet wasn't clean, and that's just in my bedroom.

These apartments really need redone on the inside. I don't have any air in my room. The kitchen is gross and we desperately need new floors all over.

Nothing ever gets fixed here and the managers are rude they never want to help I have had a bad three years since I have been here and I can't stay one more year

This place needs to upgrade their security. Take that back, they need security because there is absolutely none. I have never felt more unsafe than I do sitting in my own apartment. If they would install some cameras 90% of their crimes would go down. That's statistics. The management team needs to invest into some tshirts, sweatshirts, and jackets for their ENTIRE staff. I love the floor plan of my apartment and that is simply it. I'm always on edge and can never relax.

Not what I was expecting. Haven't been here long enough to get a good feel of the place. I might change my opinion later. But at this moment i'm not a big fan.

Reply from The Crown

maintenance is not taken seriously, concerns about your apartment aren’t taken seriously. many people that run the office are unprofessional

that's hhhags. Eller uvsvs. and. rhdbej. did. sjuss ididkd. dkdndn. 7x scekje w hjwvy sojsgd nhsye e rjuua. rwvsb sjjsnjjusv slaloafr she hgav

The apartment and living community that I currently live in isn't the best the people around me are generally rude and loud and my apartment was supposedly renovated but hasn't been since like 1986

Getting better but it could be better, you absolutely get what you pay for. Some of the office staff are really rude but then some are nice. I don't think I'll be renewing.

I really enjoyed having my own bedroom and bathroom. It's just that the environment was not what I thought it would be. I will not be returning.

Things need to be a little different. The rent issues have been ridiculous. Things are a little better but still not quite up to be what they should.

it was quiet when I first moved in but these walls are so thin I can hear everything the person in the apartment next to me is doing and every person outside my window

It’s okay for what it is. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend in to any of my friends. I’ve personally had issues with internet, water, heating, and mailing.

Reply from The Crown

Its okay. the outside definitely looks better than the inside. But as long as you don't have any problems you'll be set. If you do have problems, then good luck.

Sure, its a good deal, but if I had known about all this construction before I signed the lease I definitely would not have signed that lease.

I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. We have trouble out of our neighbors almost every single night, and that is very annoying to deal with.

The Crown has a great set up amenity wise. I have never felt safe while living here, though. Maintenance also try's "easy fixes" with things that they should fix themselves. Our washer had brown bits of what we now think was probably mold or rust that would come out on our clothes, and they told us to run a couple loads with vinegar in the water. We ended up having to get an entire new-to-us washer, but not until after arguing with maintenance for weeks about the state of the washer.

Staff turn-over rate in just the past six months has been difficult. residence love seeing the same friendly faces. It just makes it difficult seeing someone new, and having to rebuild that same report as you did with someone else. Also the grounds are horrible. Cigarette butts laying everywhere, and trash in the parking lots or close to the roads, its just sad to see such a pretty place go to waste and gain a bad reputation.

There is little to no communication with the residents about construction, packages, or emergency messages. Our apartment wasn't clean when we moved in even though they told me I couldn't move in early because they "had to clean." There was dog hair, dog food, and cheetohs in my room when I got there. Vents were caked with dirt and grime. Our apartment flooded last year and they put fans in our apartment that made it over 90 degrees but did not tell us how long they needed to be there, who was coming in and out, or even if our apartment was safe. Our carpets are still stained with the dirty water. Most of the porches are rotting. Even under new management, the manager told me there would be no construction in our rooms after the new toilets were installed (contractors left trash in our bathrooms), my roommates dress clothes were thrown on the floor and left so they could install a PVC pipe in his closet. (Management left a note saying "keep your rooms clean") Clean means clothes put away in the closet. Clearly they know what construction will be done, and for some reason they cannot just communicate details so we know what to expect. Sometimes they call you if you have a package in the office sometimes they do not. They do not care about the residents here. You'll survive if you need to save money, but that's about it.

Move-in process was a hassle. And unit is not the best, it’s dirty, there’s holes in the wall. Management is rude. The workers are good and help.

Decent apartments but honestly they just want as much money from you as they can get. keeps a towing truck right there and will tow you if you're not careful. Also management is rude and not very helpful.

We pretty much get what we pay for. If your rent is $302.50, then you're going to get an apartment that looks like it's worth $302.50. If your rent is $360+, then there is going to be an obvious difference between the two apartments.