The Crown

This community did not feel very safe. The rent was reasonable but needed a shorter lease because I will only be in bowling green for 4 more months. There was not enough storage space in the kitchen for 4 people.
My experience has not been that great. When we first moved in, our apartment was not cleaned or renovated as promised. Also, the fridge did not work upon arrival. However, maintenance has been helpful in fixing our problems. The staff has been rather a struggle though. If you want anything fixed or done, you have to constantly stay on top of them. After the first few weeks though, we have made it our home with some challenges.
only thing good about the complex is the rent, and that’s pushing it. communication with staff at desk has gotten better but the apartments are so run down and disgusting
I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. We have trouble out of our neighbors almost every single night, and that is very annoying to deal with.
I have lived here since August and we have had several issues along the way and the staff and management is not so great. The place is not well kept and there is always trash and bottles all over the place. I wish maintenance was better. My roommates and I have not decided if we want to stay here next year or not but for the price and everything being included it's hard to beat.
The Crown has a great set up amenity wise. I have never felt safe while living here, though. Maintenance also try's "easy fixes" with things that they should fix themselves. Our washer had brown bits of what we now think was probably mold or rust that would come out on our clothes, and they told us to run a couple loads with vinegar in the water. We ended up having to get an entire new-to-us washer, but not until after arguing with maintenance for weeks about the state of the washer.
I don't like it, should actually use them slips of paper y'all give us on who we want to live with! It's sad we HATE the people we live with!
Sure, its a good deal, but if I had known about all this construction before I signed the lease I definitely would not have signed that lease.
The apartments themselves are extremely nice, but the security here at The Crown is an issue. I understand that these are college apartments, but I would feel much safer with a better security team. The only form of security is one local police officer.
Its okay. the outside definitely looks better than the inside. But as long as you don't have any problems you'll be set. If you do have problems, then good luck.