The Crown

4.1

1,034 Reviews

4.1

1,034 Reviews

It's awesome here. I'm comfortable with my roommates, the community is clean and the maintenance is very responsive. Couldn't ask for a better hospitality.
I haven't moved into my apartment yet but so far the staff has been a wonderful help. I am excited to move in when the school year starts! Thanks so much for all the help!
Really enjoy how the staff takes care of us. I haven't moved in yet but they have been very helpful with all the craziness of filling out paperwork and getting everything ready for this fall
The staff is absolutely amazing! Friendly, inclusive and relatable are all traits used used to describe them all. Facilities are nice and clean with a great environment across the entire campus
Subleasing at the crown right now, so far so great! The place I live has high ceilings so I don’t have to deal with loud people above me which is great for study time.
I love this place! The apartments are fully furnished and the furniture is very nice. It is also at a very good location! It’s close to multiple fast food restaurants and you can walk to Kroger!
The new upgrades are great! I love the pet friendly environment (especially the waste bags)! The staff crew is speedy, and friendly. Overall a great place to live
Great apartments friendly staff. The appartment s are great for college life and have all the necessary accommodations I need. Plus great service from the staff who are super helpful.
I love it here! Great staff, plenty of room, and friendly neighbors. It's conveniently located by local shopping centers and a few minutes from WKU. Excellent place to live.
I love doing this whenever I remember to do it. It's an easy way to get a little extra money or giftcards on the side. Its a great opportunity!