The Crown

It great to be honest when I first moved it I didn’t know what to think. But I’m glad I did come here great environment. I can’t complain I’ll be here for a while.
The crown has great amenities and really nice apartments. The main living room is one of the biggest and most open ones I’ve seen in comparison to other bowling green apartments. The rooms are nice and spacious and maintenance comes out on time and does a great job when needed!
I moved in not knowing what to expect. I didn’t know the people I would be living with in the slightest. But now I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else. I love my roommates and the staff in the office have been very nice so far. Definitely recommend The Crown.
Living here is great, it’s nice and quiet and close to everything, and rent is reasonably cheap I would recommend living here, best out of the apartments I’ve lived
This place is affordable and the staff are so great!!!! When I moved here 3 years ago, I knew I would like this place. But as time went on, I started to LOVE it here.
The staff is extremely friendly and really helpful. They’ve answered all my questions and have gone above and beyond with what they’ve done.
The community is so neat and adorable. The staff is so nice and helpful. The amenities are very nice. The apartments are clean and organized with new furniture.
I love Ashley. She really made me feel at home and that the staff really cares about everyone. My apartment is so nice and I can work and study with ease.
So easy to communicate and very helpful! I can't wait to move in! I have had a great experience with The Crown so far and I can only imagine what it will be like when I move in!
I love where I live and the fact I was allowed to live with my friends was definitely a plus and the staff are super friendly too. Thanks, Caleb.