The crown has great amenities and really nice apartments. The main living room is one of the biggest and most open ones I’ve seen in comparison to other bowling green apartments. The rooms are nice and spacious and maintenance comes out on time and does a great job when needed!

My stay here has been very comfortable and I am pleased with the new look here at Crown. One of my favorite things is the pens the office has, I always try to take one because those pens are very great instruments to write with.

I have not had a problem with Crown Apartments since I have been here. They are pretty good about handling business when you need them. I had to incidents where I needed to contact them and they handled it with no problem so I can appreciate everything they do for the apartment complex.

Great service and front office help! My experience prior to moving in had been spectacular and I look forward to my time living at the crown

I love the new management, he went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered. I'm looking forward to mt new journey at The Crown

So far my experience has been great. Very helpful staff and nice community feel. The location close to campus is also a major plus! Also the convenience of being near grocery stores and popular restaurants is awesome

Can't wait to move in and live it up wth my friends and make new friends through the new room ate that we were assigned it is a great place and I reccomemd everyone

The privacy was the main thing i was looking for and the crown apartments allowed me to have it. The staff is top notch in customer service and understood how to give me what i want

Things have been great so far! Everyone who works at The Crown has been great and easy to work with. Any questions I've had have been answered quickly and accurately!

I move into my new apartment at the Crown on August 18th, 2016 and the hospitality that I've already been shown is amazing. Everyone is super welcoming and willing to help or answer any questions that I may have. I could not be more excited to be a new resident of the Crown Apartments.

The Crown Apartments have been wonderful so far! I needed to move in early for the semester, and they have been very understanding and helpful.

This place is perfect for me. I was able to move in the very next day after signing my lease and paying my rent. It is quiet and everyone is very nice here. Couldn't have asked for any better.

I love the community here and the roomate matching was great. The maintenance team is great and responds very quickly to all calls. In all I am very pleased with my experience.

It's great living here! I love the staff and community, it's like a big family. I do wish there's 6 month leases, for the students that's in their last year at university.

I have lived at the crown for the past two years and have absolutely loved it. The staff is always very nice and helpful. Keep up the great work.

Great idea for an app! My apartment has the locations and I can't wait to get started earning rewards! Everyone should download this app! Five stars for sure

I love it there, I’ve only had one problem with a leak in the kitchen from the sprinkler and maintenance came in there as soon as I put it in to fix it! I am glad I decided to renew my lease for the next year

Hassle free move in. The front desk staff is friendly and assists above and beyond expectation. The area is walkinf distance to most necessities.

I haven't moved in yet but I'm SO excited! The Crown management the day I visited was extremely helpful. Move in day can not come fast enough!!

I'm excited to move in! I love how everything is close to each other. I love that I have my own bathroom. The apartment is very safe and the staff is very friendly.

The staff has been so accommodating to my needs, and they've been prompt with helping me with any issues I've had. The amenities are fantastic, the apartments are great, and I've felt so welcomed since I've moved in!

Its a great place to live. Close to campus and food. Its not expensive and the staff is great. Definitely a great choice for anyone. I recommend

I love living here at the crown. My roommates I was paired with originally have become some of my closest friends. Thank you so much for the experience!

Everything was great. Especially when moving in it was completely easy to get the paper work done and understand everything that was going on.

Excellent service. Apartment is okay. I would live here another year if i had better roomates. Nothing to really compain about. The only downside is that it is not near campis so i gotta drive to school everyday