The Crown

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The property is very nice and the staff are excellent. I’m really just writing this review for points.
it a great place to live. you got a huge pool a 24 hour workoout room and the grocery store is only five mins away on foot. got a great clubhouse with awesome staff on hand.
Love it here. They are pretty when it comes to maintenance things. Other than dryer being messed up they’ve fixed everything. And the office is pretty good at getting fixed.
It has been great. Really enjoying it. I am happy with my roommates and the included gym access. I don't plan on moving from here anytime soon.
I love how great everyone is! Employees are so nice and helpful to my roommates and I! we’ve enjoyed it and already renewed our lease for another year!
I love it here! Very roomy, noise isn’t bad, maintenance always comes when needed. It’s a great location, not far from anything. I resigned my lease because I like it so much!
I love living at the crown! The front desk employees are very nice and easy to communicate with! I enjoy going to the gym and running on the treadmill, as well as, swimming with my roomies at the awesome pool in the summer!
I love it at The Crown! It’s fully furnished, utilities included, close to campus and close to all of the food and it’s pretty quiet too! It has been nice so far.
i really enjoy living here! the staff is super easy to work with and always nice; they really try to work with you as much as they can when it comes to having issues!
I love this place! The apartments are fully furnished and the furniture is very nice. It is also at a very good location! It’s close to multiple fast food restaurants and you can walk to Kroger!