My experience as a resident has been amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Anytime I have had maintenance issue, it was taken care of promptly. I would highly recommend choosing The Crown apartments.

Reply from The Crown

I have had a great experience here at the Crown. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. Free printing is a huge bonus for me as a nursing student.

Reply from The Crown

Great place! Wish we had closer guest parking for visitors, other than that I think it is a very nice place to stay. I would recommend to this place to others.

Reply from The Crown

I love it here! very nice amenities & people! love the environment & the location of these apartments too. love the friendly and helpful staff too

Reply from The Crown

I really love my room and the way it is set up. For the most part the people at the front desk are friendly people. The overall community at the crown are friendly, easy going people.

Reply from The Crown

so good so far! no problems, no lousy noises. staff & residents are friendly. any request gets accepted fast! I would recommend this complex

Reply from The Crown

The staff are super friendly and helpful with all situations and my dog loves taking up all the room in the full size beds :) The parking is also really good because there is so much room.

Reply from The Crown

The community is great and so close to everything I need!!! The people who live here are so nice and the office staff is AMAZING!! I love the modern look and feel of this community!

Reply from The Crown

The office staff is always helpful and friendly. Every time I’ve had a question, they’d been able to answer my question, plus give me answers to questions I didn’t even know I had! 10/10 for sure!

Reply from The Crown

Great living environment and nice people at the front office very helpful and room it’s clean and have good enough space also great roommates

Reply from The Crown

I like living at the crown I just got this only really rude roommate but I like the pool and wifi but the rent is no ice and most everyone is nice except the one rude lady in the office

Reply from The Crown

The crown has great amenities and really nice apartments. The main living room is one of the biggest and most open ones I’ve seen in comparison to other bowling green apartments. The rooms are nice and spacious and maintenance comes out on time and does a great job when needed!

i really enjoy living here! the staff is super easy to work with and always nice; they really try to work with you as much as they can when it comes to having issues!

Reply from The Crown

My experience here at the crown is great . As far as the staff and other people in the community they are nice. If I ever have any questions they are answered to the fullest .

Reply from The Crown

This is the greatest place to live. I’ve lived here for a year and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The staff is so friendly, my roommates are great. I love it.

Reply from The Crown

I have really enjoyed living at The Crown thus far. The staff is very nice and are always quick to answer questions. The maintenance staff if always so kind and are very quick to come fix things for us.

Reply from The Crown

I love the crown. It is reasonably priced and comes with great Furniture for the rooms! I also love the staff at the crown they are always so nice and very helpful!

Reply from The Crown

It has been great. Really enjoying it. I am happy with my roommates and the included gym access. I don't plan on moving from here anytime soon.

Reply from The Crown

I love the apartmens and love the roommates and i love that it's close to everything and i love that it has a workout room and and love the computer room

Reply from The Crown

Living here has been a wonderful experience. The property is very nice and the staff are excellent. I’m really just writing this review for points.

Reply from The Crown

IVE LIVED HER FOR 2 YEARS EVERYHTHHING IS GREAT BUT THE ROOMATE SITUATIONS... SOME ARE KOOL SOME ARENT ....BUT I GUESS EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOME

Reply from The Crown

it a great place to live. you got a huge pool a 24 hour workoout room and the grocery store is only five mins away on foot. got a great clubhouse with awesome staff on hand.

Reply from The Crown

I love it here! Very roomy, noise isn’t bad, maintenance always comes when needed. It’s a great location, not far from anything. I resigned my lease because I like it so much!

Reply from The Crown

My stay here has been a real pleasure and I have been really satisfied and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a place to stay....

Reply from The Crown

The office staff is so respectful and well spoken! I love the apartments and the community. Rachel in the front office is particularly helpful