Great living environment and nice people at the front office very helpful and room it’s clean and have good enough space also great roommates

Not what I was expecting. Haven't been here long enough to get a good feel of the place. I might change my opinion later. But at this moment i'm not a big fan.

The Crown is a safe, affordable and cozy place to live. I have been pleased with all of the amenities and furnishings offered. The staff in the office is friendly, and they always make sure my questions are answered promptly. Maintenance has been absolutely wonderful. On several occasions, my apartment has needed service. From the sink stopping up, to the smoke detector battery running low, to an air vent falling out of the ceiling, maintenance has definitely been a need for my roommates and I. Every time we’ve submitted a maintenance request, the requests are always responded to in a timely manner. The maintenance workers are very friendly, and do their job quickly and efficiently. Compared to other apartments in the area that my friends live in, The Crown is far superior. I am pleased with the apartments at The Crown and would recommend them to others.

Most of the time it’s a wonderful place to live, however, at night, the complex gets a little scary especially for visitors having to walk all the at from the back of the complex all the way to the front alone. Visitor parking location is a big issue.

The office staff is always helpful and friendly. Every time I’ve had a question, they’d been able to answer my question, plus give me answers to questions I didn’t even know I had! 10/10 for sure!

I love it here! very nice amenities & people! love the environment & the location of these apartments too. love the friendly and helpful staff too

I have had a good experience with living at the crown! Everyone always compliments the rooms and the carpet, and how each of us have our own bathrooms. The appliances are all nice now, we had to get a microwave and new washer from the office though. Other than that I have had a great experience with my time here 😊

I really love my room and the way it is set up. For the most part the people at the front desk are friendly people. The overall community at the crown are friendly, easy going people.

I like living here enough to stay. I wish the pool would be open longer during the day. The gym is a nice feature. No matter what I’ve done I have gotten over charged since being in my new building

For the price, the apartment is pretty good. There are a few issues but nothing too serious. And maintenance will fix what they can. The staff is friendly so that also helps. The complex could work on their communication better about maintenance coming by.

My experience so far has been good. I have mostly good roommates and not too much noise in building. The trash problem in stairways is still bad but other than that I'm satisfied.

It’s a nice place to live. The noise levels are not to bad and the complex is right in the middle of town. I like the set up of the complex!

My living experience at the Crown has been great so far. This is a welcoming and fun community. The maintenance crew is also very helpful and they stay on top of things that need to be done. I’ve enjoyed living here so far.

You cannot beat the price! Yes a little noisy at times but it is the right size and close to the grocery store. The staff is nice and maitnenss requests are normally handled within a day.

i love the building i got to live in and the maintenance is nice, just not always timely. sometimes people in the office don’t know important stuff when residents ask and the parking is a bit ridiculous. the pool and gym are nice features though

The apartments are the crown are nice. I like the rooms & the common area. The furniture has been well taken care of in the places I’ve stayed. My only complaints are that sometimes staff is disorganized & the pool hours are very short.

My experience here at the crown is great . As far as the staff and other people in the community they are nice. If I ever have any questions they are answered to the fullest .

The apartment is really nice and i have made it homey and comfortable to live in. The people up fromt were really helpful over the past 3 weeks getting everything situated.

Living here in The Crown has been alright. I got matched well with one of my roommates but it’s not expected to get a long with every person you live with. The apartments look nice, I have had some bugs in my apartment. I don’t really know where they come from. The maintenance requests get done in a reasonable amount of time! I’ve been charged fees about every month I’ve been here which makes the low rent not as low as you expect it to be.

It’s nice to stay here with all utilities included just wishing payments could be in the middle of the month rather than beginning maintenance could be better and staff more involved but over all a great experience to be involved in

My experience as a resident has been amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Anytime I have had maintenance issue, it was taken care of promptly. I would highly recommend choosing The Crown apartments.

I love living here. I'm close to everything I need. I love being able to swim in the summer. The other residents seem nice and neighborly. It's a nice community to live in.

Small rooms and no storage space. My roommates are not as clean as they should be but office staff handles complaints appropriately. Decent apartment for the price you pay.

It is nice living here. The only issue is the thermostat and cable is a bit out of whack, but other than that I really enjoy living here. I'm sure both of those things will be resolved quickly and efficiently.

so good so far! no problems, no lousy noises. staff & residents are friendly. any request gets accepted fast! I would recommend this complex