The Crown

This is an okay place to live for the price. i’ve lived here 2 years now. I’ve never had a problem with noise complaints and I’m on the second floor. I wish pool hours were different when it’s actually open because it’s not open unless the office is open so when you’re getting off of work, so are they & it’s time to close the pool so you don’t get pool time. that’s my biggest complaint
Great apartment for students and younger adults looking to move out of the dorms. Fully furnished, all utilities are included. My friends moved here two years ago and it has been nice. It's not too far from campus and it is around all of the nice restaurants. If you have a group of friends I recommend moving.
Loveeee it here! Everyone is so kind and helpful with the tenants! Love all the amenities and opportunities to win prizes that the office gives us! Def would recommend to anyone!
I have loved living at the crown. There are so many things to do like the gym, dog park and pool. I especially can’t wait to finally use the pool when everything can be opened up!
living here has been the cheapest option for what you get, I love it! I love living on the third floor with high ceilings. It is mice to live with roommates, it is fun.
I enjoy living at the crown. the amenities are very nice and useful. there are only a select few things that i don’t enjoy: parking, and others being loud above us.
The level of care has dramatically decreased since moving in last year. Our AC/Heat unit has been broken numerous times and every time the office is notified, maintenance comes in and acts like they fixed it and the problem is never resolved.
Quiet apartments no one really around easy access to all restaurants and stores . Also it comes furnished so that saves a lot of money really money save apartments
Parking has gotten better and a good distance from campus so it's great for college students. The appliances and roommate arrangements need improvement but overall decent apartments for the price.
I have had a good experience as the location is close to campus, has spacious rooms, and great amenities included such as the gym, pool, and tanning bed.