The Crown

A very good introduction to the apartments. Welcoming and very clean all while being well priced and open to diverse residents. The addition of a gym and nearness to food is a plus.
It's been a little bumpy with the rooming process but so far everything is going okay now. The renevations look awesome and I can't wait to move in.
The apartments are nice, and the staff is really friendly. The gym is a bit small, but that is fine considering I do not go there. Overall a good place to be.
So far, great customer service. Always available to help whenever I call. The staff is very friendly and I'm looking forward to the pool and utilizing the fitness facility.
The Crown Apartments have been wonderful so far! I needed to move in early for the semester, and they have been very understanding and helpful.
I move into my new apartment at the Crown on August 18th, 2016 and the hospitality that I've already been shown is amazing. Everyone is super welcoming and willing to help or answer any questions that I may have. I could not be more excited to be a new resident of the Crown Apartments.
Things have been great so far! Everyone who works at The Crown has been great and easy to work with. Any questions I've had have been answered quickly and accurately!
Love the renovations! The crown is an enjoyable experience and I can say I love every part of it. I hope to continue my good experiences here
Can't wait to move in and live it up wth my friends and make new friends through the new room ate that we were assigned it is a great place and I reccomemd everyone
So far my experience has been great. Very helpful staff and nice community feel. The location close to campus is also a major plus! Also the convenience of being near grocery stores and popular restaurants is awesome