Pointe on Rio

4.1

4.1

Pointe on Rio is your average "Wampus" apartment complex. I must say the location is nice, and the building/maintenance staff offer great customer service. The facilities are a bit run down, and the walls are super thin so noise has been the largest concern for me. Also, the area has some sketchy people hanging around the building so be careful about safety at night.
Lived here for three years and it’s a great apartment! Best views in west campus and large common living space. Whenever I’ve had a problem the office/maintenance has taken care of it in a timely manner.
Pointe has been a great experience! The staff are all very friendly and there are fun things they put out for residents to do or participate in.
Great location, very quiet, good amenities, nice staff. I love my single bedroom apartment. Very comfortable with nice appliances. Keep power and water through Winter storm!
Great place to live! The elevators are a little wobbly and scratched which makes the building seem a little dirty. Besides that, it’s a great building and the staff is always helpful!
I had a great time in a very nice apartment. Lots of nice amenities and a great staff willing to help you with anything. Rent is also great!
I like this place and the community. Overall, my year has been good but I think the office good do better with packages and the fire alarm constantly going off really sucked.
From the moment my roommate and I began our search, everyone was extremely helpful! We got so many of our questions answered and no one made us feel stupid EVER. I even got my sister to sign here with 3 of her friends. Overall, everyone is so helpful, especially Jared, and I can’t wait to live here!
I have no complaints about the property, I love how spacious my apartment is and the closeness it is to everything in the area. Not to forget filtered water feature on the fridge 👀
honestly the price of this place along with the location is what drew me in initially but overall the facility is really nice, a bigger gym would probably be my only suggestion !