Helpful and friendly staff. Nice apartments as well, some stuff seems poorly made or rushed but overall I enjoy living here. The amenities such as the games, free printing, and the gym all make this place great too.

Experience at Pointe had been overwhelmingly positive. The location is amazing with respect to the university. The area has always been kept clean and very pleasant. The maintenance crew is attentive and quick, and the staff always very kind and responsive. I would reccomended someone to love in this buildog, one of the best offered in West campus.

It’s lit! This place is the best if you are trying to get a good place to stay for sleeping and doing your homework, presumably from your home.

The people in the leasing office are very nice. They helped me apply and sign my leasing contract for the next year. The only problem I had was that their website has some issues.

Love how close it is to campus. Maintenance system is usually okay, but could use some improvement. For example, the main elevator was broken for a month before it was fixed. Also, I had to make several maintenance requests (regarding my room and another roommate's room being significantly hotter/stuffier than the other two roommates' rooms due to an A/C or ventilation issue) before it was resolved. The issue wasn't the lack of response because maintenance responded to each request, but the issue was not resolved until the third attempt. But for the most part, they're good. Add more community events and/or free food - and not just during school hours.

I love living here but if I had to change anything it’s the noise from all the party’s because there’s a party EVERY. SINGLE. Week . I don’t have a solution but that would be nice . ( maybe a fine idk

I haven’t started living here yet, but it looks like it’s a good place to live. I guess we will have to see when we finally move in, which should be soon.

I love the huge windows in our apartments. I wish we could have gone into the units before we chose which ones to live in/before we moved in, if not to see the actual space, but to see how noisy some units are compared to others. I also wish the elevators were a little faster. One broke down a few weeks ago and the staff told us it would be fixed by the end of the following week; that elevator took almost a month to be restored. I also wish there were more resident appreciation events because we do pay a pretty high rent compared to other places in west campus, so I feel like breakfast tacos or freebies of any kind wouldn't be too much to ask for every now and then. Also wish there were more than two study areas.

Love this place, great location and good sized rooms for the price. Staff is nice and holds events all the time with free food. Would recommend

No real complaints since I moved here, which is saying something considering the reputation of west campus apartments. Pointe has a great location and a good staff that makes living here enjoyable.

I’ve enjoyed my time spent here at the Pointe! I love how nice and helpful everyone is, and I’ve also really enjoyed the food they’ve been making recently!!!

Pretty clean apartment. The staff are very helpful and friendly. It could get really loud during the weekends but that's understandable since it's west campus.

Really conveniently located! Friendly staff, and a real nice place to stay. I live that they have little events throughout the year to try and bring the community together.

So far really great! Staff and amenities are awesome. On weekends noise can get loud and isn't controlled well. Also somewhat of a bug problem. Other then that I love it here.

I've only lived here for a couple weeks, but so far everyone seem friendly! The leasing staff is also not only nice and accommodating, but they get back to any of your questions or concerns very quickly! And they're very good about following up with you. It's also impressive how they get to know who the residents are.

Pointe on Rio is a grea space with a pretty private community life, where you can meet people if you want, but don't encounter any types of negative interactions such as loud neighbors. It is clean and aesthetically pleasing to the eye, as well as comfortable and homey!

I've only been here for a week or two but I love it! My window/porch are my favorite part, I open my door every morning and get to watch the sunrise. The hallways are clean and the staff is nice and every maintenance request I put in is fixed within 24 hours

Great program. It guarantees useful feedback from residents by incentivizing them with gifts and helping management see issues with the building or in the community.

I've only been here for three days and already feels like home. The staff is very friendly and supportive, the amenities are first class, and the short walk to campus makes it an ideal student apartment.

I have been living at Pointe on Rio for 2 years now. The location is perfect for a quick walk to campus and for a view of downtown Austin. I love the amenities here, as well: a pool, a gym, a study area, and a very helpfully staffed front office.

It's only been a week, but things are off to a good start. There are some minor annoyances however, like small repairs that should have been dealt with between tenants, and oversights that are so easy to fix that they're hard to forgive. I don't know what it is with apartment property maintenance and managers, but they don't seem to know what a drop cloth is. When you paint a wall, even if it's just a touch up, YOU PUT A PLASTIC SHEET ON THE FLOOR. White splotches are glaringly obvious on a wood floor and this is such a simple problem to correct that there is absolutely no excuse. Also, parking prices are absolute robbery even by Austin and west campus standards. Those issues aside though, the management staff is incredibly nice and welcoming, and seem like they actually care about the property and their tenants. The rooms and appliances are very nice and well taken care of (except those darn splotchy floors), and there is ample living space. Amenities are also very high quality (wow what a gym). Overall, a very good move in and living experience so far. I look forward to the next year here.

Really nice apartment and nice staff! I am very excited about moving here and the location is amazing as well. Overall this place seems like a great place to live.

When I moved in, the desk staff had left early so I wasn't able to pick up my keys that day. That was frustrating but they were helpful in letting me come in some other time to pick up my keys. The apartment is nice too.

My experience with pointe on rio has been great so far. The rooms and amenities are very accommodating and living in a new place feels nice. The employees are approachable too

Angie was very helpful with the move in process! She answered all our questions and gave helpful suggestions regarding the neighborhood around UT Austin.