People at Pointe on rio are very at customer service. They listen and understand the needs. We like to stay at this location for four years for entire college time

I will be living here in the fall and every step has been a breeze. I've always been helped with courtesy and respect. I cannot wait to live here.

Apartment amenities are really up to date, and the proximity of the apartment to campus is a huge help. Management is right downstairs to help with anything needed!

I am looking forward to living at Pointe on Rio. Management is very friendly and helpful, and the apartment complex is quiet, unlike my current one.

I have yet to move into my apartment at point on Rio, but i have already begun to feel right at home. Many of the workers have contacted me via email and phone call with any concerns and I've greatly appreciated it!

Good neighborhood, good lounge area but the overall floors could be kept more clean. Since floors are "open-air" there seem to be bugs/spiders/crickets that may not be a big deal to some, but sure is to me! However, the gym is nice and the study area with printers is a neat place to work at.

I love how quick the staff is to respond to any issues. The apartment is always clean and maintained. The staff is always greeting us with a smile and creating a happy vibrant atmosphere!

Good so far! Haven't moved in yet but I'm very excited! I've heard very great things! Especially about the gym and complimentary coffee and snacks!

Great place to live. A bit expensive but I can understand why. Love the amenities and the many resident events. Very clean and super nice staff/maintenance. Good job!

I chose this place to live with a few friends because of the convienient location, friendly service, and newness. I really love that there is a gym downstairs that is a lot more accessible than the ut gym

Love this fun app! Haven't even moved in yet and I love how involved Point on Rio is getting! This is a great way to connect with the people living at the apartment!

love the staff. i love the amenities and the different lounge places to study in. The tanning bed is a very cool bonus. i also love the many choices for room layouts

Chris who has been working with me about moving in has been a great and expedient help. It helps me during this hard transition that I have a responsible person looking after me.

Pointe on Rio has been doing better than normal. They upgraded the pool furniture and also the study lounge on the first floor. I appreciate all the events they host.

I haven't lived here yet but when I signed my lease the staff was super helpful and 0the complex was very clean and new! I'm very excited to begin living here.

Great prompt service! Free food weekly and cool benefits for tenants! Great study areas and large living spaces with brand new efficient appliances.

Really nice staff members and clean space! The Pointe on Rio is a great apartment complex and I love living there. Would definitely recommend to friends!

Pointe on Rio has given me a great experience throughout my college life. I love this place. It makes me feel at home. The staff is great and the amenities are incredible.

This place is really great. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The amenities always seem to be clean and the units are great! I love the mail system here: you get notified when you receive a package! Plus every so often there are free food events!

Pointe on Rio is so great! My apartment is very spacious and has a beautiful view of downtown Austin. The amenities are always well taken care of and the staff is friendly.

Overall good location in West Campus for a great price. Nice, spacious rooms, and excellent amenities. Polite and professional staff. Better alternative to dorms.

Cannot wait to live here in August! I've only heard great things. The leasing process was easier than expected and the service was quite superb.

I lived at Pointe this past summer and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The pool was always available, and the location was perfect. I was in walking distance to Chick-Fila-A and to the business school.

Pointe is getting better and better! The water and heating is really high every month, however, but other than that everyone who works there is greatZ the front desk is amazing too!

Living at Pointe has been an amazing experience this semester!! My favorite things include the gym, study room, and coffee in the mornings!!!