Its a good place to live! However I wish y’all could improve service on phone and email because I rarely get response and solutions through those ways.

Ok place stuff breaks a lot but they are quick to fix it. Lots of friends which is nice because I like friends that are close to me. Friends that are far from me are sad

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the apartment complex so much! Cannot wait to start living there this coming fall. Super excited about my unit and my roommates, and the fact that we are all living together

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Very good community - very clean, friendly staff! The rooms are extremely space and quite contemporary for a solid price. The property cleanliness is perhaps my biggest compliment. Great job on that!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I don’t live here yet, but I will be next year and the process has been really great so far. Very excited to move in and experience the complex.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It's been a pretty good experience so far. Extremely good and convenient location. Good amenities such as the gym and study rooms. Would definitely recommend the place to others.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Nice location, near plenty of restaurants and downtown Austin, 10 minute walk to campus. Great staff. Never had problems that were not addresses quickly. Decent gym. Nice pool area.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Elevators are incredibly slow, and often broken on top of that. Bad location as far as construction (although not their fault necessarily), management constantly gave false dates for when Visa cards would be received. Unit designs use space very poorly. Walls are very thin, expect to hear everything in the living room.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The staff is helpful but Amenities could be much better. Noise levels on the weekends are loud but overall I don't have many negative experiences.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The overall environment is great here. And the office staff are very professional. But I am concerned with the safety here a little bit after the incident happened to my friend.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The staff at Pointe on Rio works hard to build a community and ensure their residents feel welcome. The utilities in each apartment could use an upgrade and same with the elevator but otherwise no complaints!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I have a lease signed for next year, so I haven’t lived here yet, but my friend lives here already and the reviews I get from here are very positive so I am excited

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Not bad, staff was nice but we had a roach infestation. Didn’t do many community activities. It was basically just a place to live and sleep in. Nothing memorable, room was decent size but carpets were dirty. Elevators were really slow, and there was only 1 staircase.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The overall aesthetic of the apartment is the best part of the place in my opinion. However, the elevators and maintenance time needs work..

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I really enjoy living here and its amenities are great. I can do anything I need to right from my apartment. It also has a great staff that responds quickly to problems.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It’s a bad experience living here. I lost my AirPod package and the stomping from upper stair is really loud and annoying. My apartment even flooded in the late October because of the thunderstorm!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Good location and amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Relatively quiet noise levels on lower floors. Nice floorplan. Good experience overall.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I live at pointe on rio in a 4x2 loft this year and it’s great. The rooms are a bit small but the living space and kitchen is gigantic. Can’t wait for an even larger room in our 4x4 next year.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Everyone is really nice and the facilities are good. The only issue is the noise, and sometimes the elevators breaking, but it’s much better than most of the other options in west campus.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Pointe on Rio has been a wonderful place to call home! Over the years, I have felt more and more as a part of the Pointe on Ruo family. They continously make sure to help us feel at home and always take care of us as residents. I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Good location. Pretty close to campus. Could be loud sometimes. Nice rooms with a lot of space. Staff is pretty helpful and it's a pretty good environment.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Hey sorry I’m not doing that right I don’t have time for you to do something to me and then she told us to get back to work out 🏋️‍♀️ was the day I had my hair cut today

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Very good very fresh, i like it. If I could choose between this place and my grandma's house in China, I would choose this place because China is asshole.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It’s pretty dank I think it is cool and fun and I keep writing for the word limit but this place is not that bad the elevators are very slow but everything else is ok

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the environment here. The swimming pool is nice. It looks beautiful at night with the light. The location is good for it is convenient to go to target.