Pointe on Rio

Great location. Good amenities. Some problems include false fire alarms and the construction noises on the east side. Overall a nice place. Hope everyone stay safe.
It is but it also isn't. Alright ALright Alright. you could say that it was but now that it is who knows anything. I like T REXS they are cool
Honestly it is but it also isn't in the beginning it was but now it is ok if I could give you some advice I'd say it is but don't take my word for it to conclude alright alright alright.
Good location and amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Relatively quiet noise levels on lower floors. Nice floorplan. Good experience overall.
Overall, my 3 year stay at Pointe on Rio was fantastic. They do a great job at making sure everyone feels welcome and at home. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I want to say thank you to the Pointe on Rio family!
It’s a great location in WAMPUS, the apartment units are clean, and the amenities are decent. The staff at Pointe on Rio respond fast to any needs as well.
Great place to live in although it could get loud at times especially during the weekends. But I guess that's pretty normal if you live in west campus.
I am quite excited to live here next year! I’ve heard great things from other residents, so I’m looking forward to moving in during the fall.
Perfect because i havent even gotten the chance to live in my apartment yet seeing as the lease hasnt started and coronavirus might eliminate the need to even live in this apartment complex
The staff and the residents are all so nice! The people at the front desk are incredibly helpful and the make the leasing process so easy. Love pointe on rio:)