Pointe on Rio

4.1

4.1

Best part about the apartment is the onsite staff. Very responsive to issues and overall the apartment I live in is great as well. Overall a good apartment complex.
Nice location and the room layouts are good. Walls are pretty thin however and there are some pest control problems. Besides that it's a good environment.
Great staff and lots of events / activities hosted on a pretty frequent basis for their residents like free food / drinks and other special offers
Pointe has been a great experience. I like my apartment, the carpet in the rooms, and the view of course. The management team is also very friendly and nice.
The apartments themselves are nice and very close to campus. But we have had quite a few issues with our utilities and things breaking in our apartment.
Signing and seeing the building has been so exciting, and all of the staff has been incredibly helpful and welcoming. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transition and better first apartment!
I really like living here! The bedrooms and common space is very big, which I appreciate and is unlike more west campus apartments. The amenities are nice.
I’ve lived here for going on three years. Angie is absolutely amazing along with most of the front lobby. Maintenance is completed quickly. Elevators always seem to be broken but encourages getting your steps in.
Nice apartment, I love my single bedroom. Good amenities and parking. Very helpful and friendly staff. I love it here. Location is awesome as well, extremely close to campus, restaurants, and downtown.
It’s west campus. But it’s home ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My closet is a great size and the full length windows are nice. We get lots of sun, and the rooms are a decent size.