Nice place, well maintained. Friendly management. Pool table. Problem with fire alarm system. Keeps going off randomly. Also lots of ants everywhere but they seem to have disappeared over the winter

After living at Pointe, I haven’t had many issues with the actual apartment aspects but leasing agents have provided false information in comparison to lease details so if you have questions regarding a lease or apartment details it’s important for that communication to be documented.

Its a nice place to live, the amenities are great, like free printing, a pool table, and a good gym. The location is also a big positive because it is close to campus.

I've enjoyed the time I've spent living here at the Pointe on Rio. The services I've received have been speedy and attentive. I appreciate the free snacks and rewards that are routinely offered to residents. Thank you for the care and consideration!

Very nice compared to other apartments in West Campus. The room sizes and appliances are nice, and it is very quiet for the most part. The only bad thing about these apartments are the elevators.

I love the apartment and its staff. They're all so friendly it makes me feel like I can approach them whenever. I just wish construction was done for the courtyard.

Good location, and nice building. The colouring besides the main entrance could use some touch-up though. Furthermore, there is only one inner-complex stairwell and this one does not get you down to the lobby.

Good place to live in and the location is really convenient. Weekends can get really loud, which can be annoying at times, but I guess that's pretty standard in west campus.

Overall, the place is not bad. The rooms are decent size and everything works. However, having roaches in our apartment was a big problem. But other than that, it pretty nice.

Very good apartment complex that is right by campus. Enjoy living here and the staff at Pointe is great! Competitive pricing in comparison to the other apartment complexes in the area.

Things break far too frequently. However, the apartment itself is nice and large. We have had recurring problems with the air conditioning and the stove.

Super great staff, very friendly. They even bake cookies and make breakfast tacos to make the apartment feel like home. Safe environment all around.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great apartment complex. The location and neighborhood are perfect to suite student living in Austin. The room and living common area is just the perfect size.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Perfect location! Blocks away from the UT campus. Especially convenient from McCombs students. Staff are also all super friendly. Overall great living experience.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Pointe on Rio can be a good place to live. It's close to campus and the staff provides food for us occasionally! However, it can be difficult to communicate with them and we have been charged unfairly for small lease "violations".

Reply from Pointe on Rio

a clean and quiet place to live which is rare in west campus to say the very least. only time it's loud is my upstairs neighbors and the trash trucks

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I've been living here for 3 years. Amazing staff and management. Highly recommend to all UT students. Pointe on Rio is the best place to live on West Campus!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

These apartments are great. The rooms are spacious, and the staff are extremely friendly. Services are done in decent time. All of this is made better by the fact that its close to campus.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

We love living here. The floor plans offer a lot of natural light, which was really important to me and my wellbeing. The office staff is always friendly and helpful, and I really appreciate when there's breakfast offered for free downstairs! Unfortunately I likely can't stick around due to the prices, but its been a good year here. My only complaint is that maintenance took over two months to address our requests.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It has been pretty good so far. The environment is very quiet on weekdays but my neighbors can be pretty loud on weekends. The management office is very nice and maintenance is also quick.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I think it's clean and friendly. The apartments are just what I need. The gym and lounge are perfect for me. The staff is kind and ready to answer any question!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

They were very accommodating during the lease process and I am very happy with my living situation next year due to the wonderful people working at the pointe.

I'm very happy I chose to live here, all my friends live here, it's close to campus, I have a phenomenal view, amenities are great, and it's cheaper than my last place

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great price and hospitality. I looked around for the best apartments in Austin for a solid month and this war by far the best option. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Overall my experience has been good. The staff is nice and maintenance comes really fast. The walls are super thin though and sometimes it can get a little loud.