Great facility. I like the print machine especially. They change to a new one with more functions. On site gym is very clean except the strange smell. However, sound insulation is terrible. People who live opposite the street likes to have party from 12 to 3am!!! My roommate can hear every phone call I made.

Nice place to stay but the elevator has been breaking down a lot lately. I like the food we get sometimes from the front office, it’s a nice touch.

Really bad return time in getting back to you about issues with your apartment. I didn't have furniture for about 8 months out of my whole lease and I did not even receive reimbursement for that.

I have loved living at the pointe! There is always coffee in the lobby and great places to study, although I wish there were more rooms! Other than that it’s been awesome!

I really really love living here. Everyone is so nice and friendly. The noise level is very low and I never have trouble sleeping. The rooms are amazing!

Apartment itself is good. Facilities and room are clean and feels like pretty new. The only thing I hate is a noise from outside underconstruction site.

My apartment community is awesome. I can't express it enough on how helpful the staff is with making it comfortable to lie here. If it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be living.

Overall, I have had a great living experience here as Pointe on Rio. The staff had been very helpful and friendly. It's location is super convenient and it takes little time to get to class. Would recommend to anyone!

Helpful and friendly staff. Nice apartments as well, some stuff seems poorly made or rushed but overall I enjoy living here. The amenities such as the games, free printing, and the gym all make this place great too.

Experience at Pointe had been overwhelmingly positive. The location is amazing with respect to the university. The area has always been kept clean and very pleasant. The maintenance crew is attentive and quick, and the staff always very kind and responsive. I would reccomended someone to love in this buildog, one of the best offered in West campus.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It’s lit! This place is the best if you are trying to get a good place to stay for sleeping and doing your homework, presumably from your home.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The people in the leasing office are very nice. They helped me apply and sign my leasing contract for the next year. The only problem I had was that their website has some issues.

Love how close it is to campus. Maintenance system is usually okay, but could use some improvement. For example, the main elevator was broken for a month before it was fixed. Also, I had to make several maintenance requests (regarding my room and another roommate's room being significantly hotter/stuffier than the other two roommates' rooms due to an A/C or ventilation issue) before it was resolved. The issue wasn't the lack of response because maintenance responded to each request, but the issue was not resolved until the third attempt. But for the most part, they're good. Add more community events and/or free food - and not just during school hours.

I love living here but if I had to change anything it’s the noise from all the party’s because there’s a party EVERY. SINGLE. Week . I don’t have a solution but that would be nice . ( maybe a fine idk

I haven’t started living here yet, but it looks like it’s a good place to live. I guess we will have to see when we finally move in, which should be soon.

I love the huge windows in our apartments. I wish we could have gone into the units before we chose which ones to live in/before we moved in, if not to see the actual space, but to see how noisy some units are compared to others. I also wish the elevators were a little faster. One broke down a few weeks ago and the staff told us it would be fixed by the end of the following week; that elevator took almost a month to be restored. I also wish there were more resident appreciation events because we do pay a pretty high rent compared to other places in west campus, so I feel like breakfast tacos or freebies of any kind wouldn't be too much to ask for every now and then. Also wish there were more than two study areas.

Love this place, great location and good sized rooms for the price. Staff is nice and holds events all the time with free food. Would recommend

No real complaints since I moved here, which is saying something considering the reputation of west campus apartments. Pointe has a great location and a good staff that makes living here enjoyable.

I’ve enjoyed my time spent here at the Pointe! I love how nice and helpful everyone is, and I’ve also really enjoyed the food they’ve been making recently!!!

Pretty clean apartment. The staff are very helpful and friendly. It could get really loud during the weekends but that's understandable since it's west campus.

Really conveniently located! Friendly staff, and a real nice place to stay. I live that they have little events throughout the year to try and bring the community together.

So far really great! Staff and amenities are awesome. On weekends noise can get loud and isn't controlled well. Also somewhat of a bug problem. Other then that I love it here.

I've only lived here for a couple weeks, but so far everyone seem friendly! The leasing staff is also not only nice and accommodating, but they get back to any of your questions or concerns very quickly! And they're very good about following up with you. It's also impressive how they get to know who the residents are.

Pointe on Rio is a grea space with a pretty private community life, where you can meet people if you want, but don't encounter any types of negative interactions such as loud neighbors. It is clean and aesthetically pleasing to the eye, as well as comfortable and homey!

I've only been here for a week or two but I love it! My window/porch are my favorite part, I open my door every morning and get to watch the sunrise. The hallways are clean and the staff is nice and every maintenance request I put in is fixed within 24 hours