i love pointe on Rio its an amazing place to live with wonderful amenities. I had an amazing experience at Pointe on Rio. This place has all you could ever ask for, from an apartment

Great experience so far, everybody working in the office has been super friendly and the apartment is really nice. However, would love to see more/better communication that would clear up a lot of confusion.

Pointe on Rio has provided me with a great living experience. It's very convenient because it is close to campus. The staff here is very friendly and respond quickly to anything you may need. Overall, great experience!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I have not yet moved in, but when I went to tour the apartment complex, it was very nice and clean! Moreso, the staff was super friendly. Priscilla told me about the chick fil a a block away so that I could eat before heading home on the Greyhound, and she took care of my luggage for me meanwhile! She also helped me order a Lyft to my bus stop. Great environment. And there’s a Target right down the street!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Pointe on RIo has such kind staff that is always willing to help and answer any questions or concerns. Picking Pointe on Rio as my new apartment place was the best decision I ever made.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

i genuinely love all the positive people in the office they are always so kind and accommodating to every and anything you could possibly need

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The apartment community has a good environment and overall atmosphere, although, it can be loud during the weekends. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The proximity of pointe was very convenient for me. Getting to the floors was a bit difficult since there was only 2 elevators on opposite sides and no stairs in the main area. It was clean and well kept so that was nice

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Loved it here!!! So sad to go, hoping the move out process goes smoothly! Loved having people over this year because of space. Keep it up!!!!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Angie and Thomas are very helpful. Maintenance is very responsive and on time. When I moved in , the room conditions are good and the furnitures included are good quality.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I had a sort of not good experience my first time touring pointe but the second time I visited I really liked the staff and I felt like they were all really helpful and nice

Reply from Pointe on Rio

By far my favorite place in west campus! The staff is friendly, maintence is quick and professional. The staff is VERY understanding that we are college students and try their absolute hardest to make our stay at Pointe on Rio as smooth and seamless as possible!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I thought it was very pleasant. I am hoping that my future neighbors and the community at the Pointe on Rio are nice as well. The cookies served were a plus.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Wasn’t able to sign a lease while Spring classes were still in session, went to go tour an apartment and this apartment complex saw me right away, fast leasing, and I didn’t even have to be there in person to sign it.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

My resident experience has been great. The application and lease process was quick and hassle free and the staff seem to be in their toes and very nice.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Overall, Pointe on Rio has provided me with an excellent living experience. The staff is very friendly and helps in any way they can. Plus, they have different events throughout the month that help the students living here to ease their minds, like food and other things. Very nice place to live, and very convenient to get to campus!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The pool is extremely nice. I do not think I will use furniture, because no kitchenware included. The gym is top notch and same with game room.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

New apartment and good location. Nice staffs and facilities. But a little bit hard to get the room I like because most units are full. If you want to live here, make sure you apply earlier.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great facility. I like the print machine especially. They change to a new one with more functions. On site gym is very clean except the strange smell. However, sound insulation is terrible. People who live opposite the street likes to have party from 12 to 3am!!! My roommate can hear every phone call I made.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Nice place to stay but the elevator has been breaking down a lot lately. I like the food we get sometimes from the front office, it’s a nice touch.

Really bad return time in getting back to you about issues with your apartment. I didn't have furniture for about 8 months out of my whole lease and I did not even receive reimbursement for that.

I have loved living at the pointe! There is always coffee in the lobby and great places to study, although I wish there were more rooms! Other than that it’s been awesome!

I really really love living here. Everyone is so nice and friendly. The noise level is very low and I never have trouble sleeping. The rooms are amazing!

Apartment itself is good. Facilities and room are clean and feels like pretty new. The only thing I hate is a noise from outside underconstruction site.

My apartment community is awesome. I can't express it enough on how helpful the staff is with making it comfortable to lie here. If it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be living.