Pointe on Rio

Honestly this year has been so much better. My roommates just absolutely did not fit my living style last year. I think that’s kinda made the whole experience that much more positive this year
Awesome staff! Everyone is super helpful and friendly. Living here is generally peaceful and quiet, and the location is good (close to MLK).
The room is nice and staff are fair and friendly! The location of the building is excellent, but my only issue is the elevators. They are slow and break a lot, and I live on the sixth floor!
I genuinely love living at Pointe and the rooms are absolutely beautiful and HUGE! My favorite part about my apartment are the windows and how much light they allow in. My least favorite part is how loud the mornings can be from sound from the traffic outside.
Good location and amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Relatively quiet noise levels on lower floors. Nice floorplan. Good experience overall.
I like the location of the apartment and the amenities provided are great. In addition, the staff are very nice and helpful, so the few problems that do occur are resolved very quickly.
I've really enjoyed living here so far. Maintenance has been very speedy and polite. The atmosphere her is also just very chill and I really like that. On my move in day, management was really nice and super helpful.
Much better than I expected. Maintenance has been quick to reply so far and everything is clean and taken care of. They are doing a good job of taking COVID precautions.
Really awesome and helpful staff! I have really enjoyed living here over the past year and love my apartment a lot. It also helps that I get to be so close to campus.
I love my apartment, it's spacious and comfortable! the staff are available, friendly and have made my stay at the property to be truly memorable!