Very good very fresh, i like it. If I could choose between this place and my grandma's house in China, I would choose this place because China is asshole.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It’s pretty dank I think it is cool and fun and I keep writing for the word limit but this place is not that bad the elevators are very slow but everything else is ok

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the environment here. The swimming pool is nice. It looks beautiful at night with the light. The location is good for it is convenient to go to target.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It's alright I guess. Nothing to write home about. Nice kitchen and big living area. However, management is less than willing to work with you on certain issues.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Pretty solid experience overall. Room is good and amenities are great. Location is really close to campus, which is nice. Maintenance requests are completed quickly.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The living condition is unparalleled and the front office is the best. A little bit of suggestions would be that the gym is kind of too small and the tan room seems unnecessary :D

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great community to live in! Amenities are amazing and so is the leasing/apt staff. Living here while being in college has truly made my college experience much more enjoyable and comfortable!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The upstairs neighbors are super loud 24/7, always partying and playing basketball and skateboarding. It’s real annoying cause you can hear everything :(

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the apartment itself; it is a great size and everything seems pretty new. The room with the pool table is pretty nice, and I love that I can get coffee in the morning for free. Paying $10 a night for guest parking is pretty expensive, especially if the guest is visiting for a number of days. It would be cool to have a guest parking pass available for a one time purchase. The apartment can be very noisy--you can hear pretty much everything going on outside and if the people above you are loud you will be able to hear all that they do. Other than that, the rooms are nice, the bathrooms are nice, and the staff is great.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I have only lived here about a month, and it has been pretty good. I love that I have a big room and sliding door windows that let the sun in so my room bright. My only complaint would be that maintenance is slow to respond to requests. We have plumbing issues in my apartment and the sink was full of gross water for a week before someone came and fixed it. Also the elevator is broken some of the time. I live on the 6th floor so that can be an issue.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I have been living at Pointe for 3 years and I have loved it. It is very modern and offers one of the most cheapest options in West Campus. The staff is very nice and friendly and always happy to help.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I've had a great experience staying at Pointe on Rio. The location is very convenient and is only a few minutes of a walk away from campus! I'd highly recommend it.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The staff is incredibly kind and responsive! The environment is calm, quiet, and safe. Also, maintenance gets the job done! The distance from the university is perfect!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Very nice apartment, friendly staff, slow on maintenance requests though. Overall I would recommend this place and am planning on renewing my lease next year.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Baller place! Had a lot of good times here, the only issue I think I have is with cockroaches, but hey, what can you do! I guess just clean more!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The apartment complex is clean and the staff is very responsive. Maintenance is very solid as they respond to requests within 1-2 weeks. The gym and pool are nice accommodations.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It has been fairly easy living here. I would recommend because the staff is responsive and the units are slightly cheaper the other west campus apartments

Reply from Pointe on Rio

This is my second year living at Pointe, and so far everything has been pretty good! One thing I really like is that maintenance comes quickly and fixes things in a timely manner. It's usually really quiet, something else I really enjoy. I also like that it is close enough that I can walk to campus

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The rooms themselves are really large and spacious. I appreciate the windows and natural light. The common areas are also kept clean. However, the exterior walls are so thin that I can hear people having normal conversations, and every morning I am woken up around 6 am by a dump truck. These noise complaints are the reason why I’m rating 4 stars.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great place to live. I love how on the top floor there are lofts in all of the units lining the outside of the building. It allows for more people to live together and cheaper rent!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The sound from upper level is too loud, that’s makes me can not concentrate on my work. Also the elevator get into trouble most of the time, it’s really disappointed me.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

This place is dumb live. Chillin with some many of my homies is fire. shout out point on rio, yall the realest! Also shoutout head honcho.. that man truely hooked it up for all of us and its been dope because of him.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Pointe on Rio has been the greatest living experience for me since I moved in 2 years ago! It is a great place to live, stays relatively quiet during the week, has a friendly staff, and make living as a student much easier. Not to forget, they sometimes give us food!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Nice place. Close to campus and food joints. Really big windows. Also has pool table though the balls and ques get stolen from time to time.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the community and what it has to offer. I take advantage of the amenities anytime I can and because of the establishment I can do what I need to.