Very nice community and location. The building smells nice and some of the office people are nice too. I really like my apartment and my roommate.

Great experience. Rooms are very spacious, great location, and amazing staff. Only complaints are the broken machines in the gym and elevators breaking down fairly often.

Very helpful staff didn't mind staying longer than office hour to help me. Able to leverage the information I inputted in the visitor card to sell me some potential apartments

I love the gym in the lobby and regular events that management hosts. Great location close to campus and safe building. Can't wait for next year!

Pretty great dude can’t wait to move in soon and get more points. I’m digging the points. Oh my point on rio got the points. Hope this isn’t posted anywhere.

On average a good place to live. The perks of cookies etc come for me at unfortunate times as I work full-time but that's okay. Finally, the fire alarms at 5am are a bit of a nuisance

Reply from Pointe on Rio

This apartment is at a really good location on west campus and around lots of good food and fast food locations! I generally haven’t had any issues with noise here, and maintenance comes in a quick and timely manner. We had a few issues communicating some things with the leasing office, but they handled our concerns well and nicely! All four of us renewed our lease for next year. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are nice as well. The kitchen has plenty of storage space and overall I don’t have many complaints

Reply from Pointe on Rio

This place is really good! Staff is always ready to help and they are always giving out cookies in the morning which makes my day. They are amenities are great.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love living at Pointe on Rio! The staff is very helpful and always make sure that we are taken care of. It us very convenient to get to and from class. Overall, great living experience!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the community and what it has to offer. I take advantage of the amenities anytime I can and because of the establishment I can do what I need to.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Absolutely great so far and I’m not even moved in! The staff is so helpful and the aesthetic of the place is great! Can’t wait to move in with my friends.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It’s a very friendly environment to live. Living so close to campus is such a great benefit when it comes to walking and the location is phenomenal.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

It has been great. Touring the place made me fall in love, and I instantly got my friends to join me. The staff is very helpful and accessible. We love to use the gym in the lobby.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

The staff is really friendly and accommodating to everything we needed. I love my room because it’s soacious as well as has an incredible view of the downtown area. It’s also conveniently located on MLK, which has access to tons of food options AND is close to campus. Pointe on Rio is the place to be in West Campus

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Great place, great view, great staff. Very convenient place to live and couldn't be happier. Love how close everything Is as wel, especially when I'm too lazy to cook for myself

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I tried to leave a detailed review but it was marked as spam. Apparently only good things are allowed. The only good things are the maintenance crew’s attentiveness and the luxer delivery system

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Living at Pointe on Rio has been a great experience. They provide students with a friendly community and make sure we feel at home. They treat us like family and make sure we gane everything we need!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Nice place, well maintained. Friendly management. Pool table. Problem with fire alarm system. Keeps going off randomly. Also lots of ants everywhere but they seem to have disappeared over the winter

Reply from Pointe on Rio

After living at Pointe, I haven’t had many issues with the actual apartment aspects but leasing agents have provided false information in comparison to lease details so if you have questions regarding a lease or apartment details it’s important for that communication to be documented.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Its a nice place to live, the amenities are great, like free printing, a pool table, and a good gym. The location is also a big positive because it is close to campus.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I've enjoyed the time I've spent living here at the Pointe on Rio. The services I've received have been speedy and attentive. I appreciate the free snacks and rewards that are routinely offered to residents. Thank you for the care and consideration!

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Very nice compared to other apartments in West Campus. The room sizes and appliances are nice, and it is very quiet for the most part. The only bad thing about these apartments are the elevators.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

I love the apartment and its staff. They're all so friendly it makes me feel like I can approach them whenever. I just wish construction was done for the courtyard.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Good location, and nice building. The colouring besides the main entrance could use some touch-up though. Furthermore, there is only one inner-complex stairwell and this one does not get you down to the lobby.

Reply from Pointe on Rio

Good place to live in and the location is really convenient. Weekends can get really loud, which can be annoying at times, but I guess that's pretty standard in west campus.