Great location if you're a McCoy or Ingram Hall student! The staff is very nice and caring and helps you out whenever they can. They are very friendly!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The Pointe is a great community with supportive staff and an unbeatable location. The amenities are comfortable and also great to use - especially when the weather is nice.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love this place it is amazing everyone is nice the managment team is there when you need them. Everything has made my experience great. I would definetly renew my lease here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very good staff. Friendly, extremely helpful and kind. I’m super impressed by the way the building is run. Anytime I have an issue in the apartment, it is fixed within the day or day following.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It’s been great living here! The staff is extra friendly and very supportive! Super close to campus and has several accessories. Rent is very good and affordable as well!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great staff, maintenance was always quick to appear after placing a request. The pointe's location is the most beneficial. Never super loud and friendly neighbors.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall it is quite a good experience here at Pointe San Marcos. It is close to campus and heb so that way you don’t have to worry about daily necessities.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Constantly smells like weed, water leaks from patio doors, carpets are very dirty from previous renters. Maintenance is very good with With easy fix problems. Staff has been friendly.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love living here especially with the new management! Close to campus which is nice. Only complaints is no guest parking without a pass you have to get during office hours & the elevators break very often.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I personally like the building, however small things could be adjusted when it comes to cleanliness (even though that could be a resident problem)

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love living here! Walking distance to campus which is perfect! Roommate matching can be improved. Love that it is pet friendly and the gym is my favorite hang out spot.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Location is good and staff is pleasent. Neighbors are noisy and messy. Discarded food, trash, spills, and pet waste are common in the hallways.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very nice. I love the look of the apartment as well as how close it is to the campus and the square. The staff is very nice and helpful. The study room is also very useful during finals.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Management has been great, marissa is always a huge help. Margo has also been a great manager and helping us find info we need to know for our apartment

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Living so close to campus is honestly just so convenient!!!! I wouldn’t make it to class on time if I had it any other way!! It’s great :)))

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

made my first apt experience the best. the maintenance ppl always help out super quick and the office workers are always quick to help and welcoming and super sweet

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The Pointe is pretty nice and though things go wrong they are handled a lot better than they were at the beginning of the year. The staff is really sweet.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Office staff is kind, short walk to campus as well as the Square. Also Affordable rent, great place to live off of campus. Have had no issues with any room mates as well.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Living here is pretty good. The location of this apartment is the best thing about it. I really enjoy being this close to the university and the square. The biggest downside of The Pointe is that whenever it rains I get really anxious about my car getting flooded in the parking garage. Overall a solid 3/5.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The leasing office is great. They are always helpful and fun. They have made this in the end a good experience. When I first moved here I was quite frustrated with the apartments as I was placed in a shared unit with some very conflicting lifestyles of me and my roommates. They help me solve this fairly quickly as I couldn’t get any sleep due to old roommates party lifestyle.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartment workers are always really super sweet and welcoming. I really appreciate how really nice they are and open to help with anything.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Wonderful and amazing staff that is super helpful. Apartments are nice and warm. Any problems that have occurred have always been dealt with swiftly and they have made sure to give us helpful updates.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

While, I still have not moved in yet I am seriously appreciative of all of the information that I have been sent. Everything about this place seems like a good fit right now!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

it's ok, for the money we pay i would expect nicer and bigger units but what can you expect with student housing. the halls and stairs are dirty a lot of the time but the location is the one perfect thing.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great staff & Maintenance team! Everyone is super responsive and are always willing to fix the problem. The location makes everything that much better.