Pointe San Marcos

I'm very upset over not being able to actually live in my apartment yet. I understand things happen but y'all really shouldn't have said it was going to be ready when it wasn't and still actually isn't ready.
I was lead to believe that my apartment complex could be a community where I could trust those in charge. In reality we have been lied and deceived from the beginning. I hope once the unit is actually ready it will be enough to put this bad experience behind me.
If I could give zero stars I would! Signing with pointe has been the worse thing in my life. Management is horrible and they do not communicate effectively. I have yet to move in and I cannot wait to move out!!!!
I haven't even moved in yet. Still waiting on it to be finish being built. They keep changing the move in date. New date is supposedly oct 13 but I guess we will see.
This is not a spam message. It’s weird how you guys would think down. Love the bad quality and the great service you do not provide. Thanks for that. Will not sign again
Had to cancel my birthday trip because they didn't tell us til the day before that it was delayed. Instead of telling me a week before they told us less than 24 hours.
I just really want to move into the apartment already. I’m homeless and this is not something I need to worry about when school should be my primary focus.
Delayed move in 4 times. Been living in a hotel for over 30 days because the management can not get their things together and get the apartments done. Worst leasing office staff in the history of student living. Inconsistent stories and poor communication has led their reputation down the drain.
This is the most stressful thing thats ever happened in my life. I wish I wouldve never signed with Pointe. Maybe I will come back after they get their complex together, but not anytime soon.
The manager is rude and does not respond to emails. I have been hung up on by staff members. Communication regarding the move in delays has been beyond sub-par. I do not recommend Pointe San Marcos to anyone.