Pointe San Marcos

So far it's terrible living in a hotel for over a month so good job on truly earning this half star. You honestly earned this half star in none entirety.
Don't have a new home yet so it's pretty hard writing this review right now. I would appreciate moving in considering it's almost 3 months later.
1 star
its been a rough start to say the least. Havent been able to move in, even getting these gift cards are tough.. i cant figure out how or where it says to claim rewards
Well seeing as I have yet to move in I can't really rate my experience of my new place, but I can rate my experience just waiting for it to be ready. And it hasn't been the best.
My "stay" at the pointe has been anything but pleasant. I've been couch hopping since August 15th, it's currently September 29th. Probably won't have an apartment finished anytime soon.
So far not a great experience with upper management. CAs have been fantastic and helped explain the madness taking place very well and understood our concerns about living in a hotel for two months almost.
1 star
Just want to move in already, I have so many things that I expected. I believe I would like them but I have not been able to move in yet. That staff has been nice but i am becoming impatient as school is number one and this is starting to effect it.
The manager is rude and does not respond to emails. I have been hung up on by staff members. Communication regarding the move in delays has been beyond sub-par. I do not recommend Pointe San Marcos to anyone.
1 star
Every time I call, I receive no answer nor even a call back. All, I want are some answers to many of my questions that I have been struggling to get.
Terrible place so far!! Y'all really kill me. I was looking forward to being close to school but it's really not worth anymore lmao u guys suck