The apartments look great but the untimely delays in completion have been terrible. The apartment even tried to have residents share hotel rooms without telling anyone before check-in.

So far, everything has been pretty good as far as customer service and their ability to efficiently answer questions with helpful information. Despite the apartment delays which are quite a problem, they're handling the situation quite nicely.

I am not happy with the move in date being changed so much. More being moved back till after school starts. If you promise someone a date then they pay for August you should keep your end up. But you did give us an option to stay in a hotel free of charge which helps not to be as angry. So good job there

i was steered into this complex in assumption management and everything was done timely...not the case here. However, very nice people and i am exited to move in...when ever that it is

Embassy wifi sucks, manager never calls anyone back. We were never told about having roommates at the hotel. If my storage gets flooded this weekend because y'all can't finish construction on time there will be hell to pay

Great! They know how to keep their residents happy! The community is really great and nice to be in! I highly recommend this to everyone!!!!

Leaders, The following Marines have not completed Leading Marines; which is required PME. These Marines need to be enrolled at absolute minimum; and shouod be working to complete asap. I have been preaching this for months. Failure to complete will result in Non-Rec for promotion and poor Pro/Con marks. -I require you all as leaders to have your Marines 100% enrolled... this should be part of your check-in / new join process. I can not force them to finish, but we must push them to get enrolled.

I'm still homeless and it looks like the move in date is going to be pushed back again. The compensation is lacking and you've made this an uncomfortable experience.

The points has been a great experience thus far. The modern designs simulated through their online tour shows luxury college living. The service has also been more than helpful.

Everything is great besides of the late move in which is a bit inconvenient. The apartment structure and location though is very much worth the wait and cannot wait to move in.