Pointe San Marcos

3.6

3.6

I've lived at the Pointe for about 2 years now. I maintain that it's a solid 3/5. The price for a 5 bedroom is reasonable considering the location and the amenities are good. The community can be okay but a lot of people tend to leave trash around the complex. Since the management changed this last year, it feels that they are not really concerned about their current residents as much as they are about getting new people to sign.
Not sure yet, I haven’t moved in but I really liked the tour. My apartment is sipped to be right next to the dog corridor so hopefully there won’t be dog shirts there and if there are I’ll complain :)
Gyms improved wish there was a spin bike in there though, other than that everything has been epic. Garage door was broken again today :( (not epic)
It’s an overall great experience! Maintenance is on point(e ;)) and management cares about concerns. The location close to campus and H-E-B is the best of all.
LOVE Pointe San Marcos! The location is ideal and the size of my unit is amazing! It is so convenient to live so close to campus, and Pointe San Marcos offers lots of amenities to enrich my life.
Pretty okay apartment. Location is great, right next to campus you just have to walk like across the street. The hallways/stairwell and elevators are kinda dirty but the units and fine.
I Have had bad experiences involving managers, they can be rude. I have realized that I am not the only person that feels like this via Yelp.
Love this place! It's a great location and had great amenities. The people here, both living and working are super cool and make me feel like I live in a good community
It’s a great apartment with resort style amenities. I feel like my apartment is sound proof because I can’t hear much of my neighbors as well!!
Awesome amenities, and the gym is a very open and great view of the street. Office offers many rewards and free food during the month and always fixes problems within a day.