Nice apartment. Could use more cleaning. Parking is a pain making it hard to have friends over. Students are always breaking things so maybe add more cameras?

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartment was built fast and has had some issue from the start but the pointe staff have been great in fixing everything right away. The apartment always has fun resident events and have always try to accommodate for what ever residents need

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

More gym amenities such as a squat machine, a rowing machine, and a water fountain that’s convenient. In addition, a better WiFi option for guests as well.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very clean, close to campus love it! The only thing I can’t stand is the lawn mower man on wednesdays comes by the pool and blows leaves that aren’t even there.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love living here! Super relax and everyone is super friendly.... The neighbors are great and the staff in the leasing office will help you with anything you need.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has been a great experience so far and I would love to lease again next fall. Move in was great and I love it when the office has the food that they bring in. The texts are a great way of communicating with us I think its a great idea

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Nothing much to say. The community is great. Everyone here is really friendly. I feel safe and well protected. And it's nice to have the leasing office on the ground floor instead of a separate building, like in my last apartment complex.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the management seams kind of incompetent. They cant even give the tow company a list of licence plates for the garage. The elevator likes to break for days-week at a time. Over all nice place to live to get to McCoy.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It is a good community. They stay really connected with you through text message when you get a package or there is free food in the office, which happens a lot. All of the people who work here are really nice too.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the blue walls look kind of odd on the fifth floor. neighbors don’t know how to be quiet after 12 on weekdays. the halls need a power wash. but not a bad place to live

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love living here but loft areas are very hot.. since the loft area is very hot for the girl in the loft to feel comfortable the air is on a very low setting making the other rooms in the apartment freezing.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Frank the maintenance guy is awesome, I love living close to campus, the elevator is great when it works. The parking garage is very convienent

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love it here! Met some great friends. We live right by the pool so it is super convenient to hop out and lay in the sun. Also love being able to walk to both HEB and campus!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Pretty close the apartments are nice and within walking distance from campus. The pool is really nice awesome for taking pictures. Views from the roof are also awesome.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Maintenance requests are relatively fast, however the walls in each apartment are thin. If you have loud roommates it could get quite annoying on a daily basis.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It’s pretty good living here, haven’t had any problems. It looks nice, have a nice view. Friendly neighbors. Love everything about those place.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall a good place to live! I’m not a fan of the garage. There’s no signal and it seems unsafe to me. But it’s a great location to campus and the staff is very friendly!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall the units are very spacious and the floors, countertops, and cabinets are very nice. The gym is too small and does not have enough equipment. The floors in the gym are also always dirty and need to be replaced. The game room is very nice and always kept clean. However, the pool is frequently green and it is obviously not being cleaned well or often enough. I would never get into the water because I don’t trust that it’s clean. The hallways should all be mopped more frequently (or at all if it’s never done). The part of the hallway by the trash chutes is especially sticky and dirty. That area should be cleaned and mopped a few times a week. My unit had millipedes in it when I moved in. All of the units should be better cleaned and inspected prior to move in. The parking garage gate also does not respond well to our keys. A new gate system should be installed that is more user friendly.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has it's up downs, but I wouldn't change it for anything. The walking distance from campus is convenient all the time, and the room sizes are just amazing as well!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Residents are messy and leave trash everywhere. The grounds themselves are well kept. The outside of the apartment is clean and presentable.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Its a nice location and very close to campus. Makes it easier for me to get to and from also the staff are very nice and work with me to help my experince be the best it can be.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience at pointe San Marcos has been good , so far I only had one bad experience it was when they where looking for someone on the 5th floor, cuz he had shot someone at the square .

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartments are ok but I feel like they can be a little cleaner. The stairways should be managed better. There is often a smell of trash by the elevators and dog poop in the stairways. When I call maintenance they are quick to respond although my issues submitted upon move in has yet to be addressed. It's been 2 months now.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has been great living here. the pointe is such and intimate close place. Neighbors are nice and the office staff is great. Maintenance has been great as responding to work orders and maintenance requests.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great student housing ! Really quiet, super close to campus big floor plans! This is an excellent first time apartment for anyone living by tj