Pointe San Marcos

I've lived in The Pointe going into my 2nd year. They are okay apartments. Sometimes the cleaning of the concrete on the floors can be cleaner. Sometimes there are smells of dogs in the stairways.
I love living here, the community is amazing. Would love a few more activities and give aways, but honestly everything is good and I thoroughly enjoy living here
I really like it here, staff is really friendly and really helpful. Haven’t had any troubles with anything while I’ve been here. When things are wrong they get on it right away.
it’s been really good so far!! the office people and maintenance are always quick to help and i thank them for that. if i was staying in san marcos i’d stat here again
I have loved my time here at the Pointe. Everyone who works here is super nice and friendly. My room has plenty of space, so do the shared living spaces. The amenities are awesome as well.
Living close to campus makes everything so much more simple just like living in a dorm. Location is key to a good apartment! A W E S O M E !!
Overall a decent experience; I feel amenities could be better with more money invested into the upkeep of the pool & with the fitness center
It is not that good. The hallways are gross. The custodial maintenance is not daily or much active at all. There is noise all the time. The Community Leaders are nice and attentive when need be.
Pointe is such a great place to live. The walk to campus is great, so close. I love the amenities here everything is always kept clean. Would recommend to everyone!
have enjoyed living here my last year of college! It’s a great location and the leasing office people are so nice! Highly recommend living here!