This is my second year living here. I love my apartment. Maintenance is VERY fast. The people in the office are very efficient and welcoming.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love it here! Best location and the staff is so nice! It’s really clean and not too loud on the weekends! My apartment and neighbors are all really nice too

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great experience living at The Pointe! They have everything you need from a workout room, to a game room, to a pool in amenities! In the unit you are given your own washer and dryer which is super helpful!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Need more scheduled cleaning throughout complex. Lay outs are nice and the workers are friendly. Biggest down fall is just the lack of cleanliness

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the location is amazing, only had a couple of issues with water getting into the apartment when it rained but they took care of it quickly overall love it here

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Margot has been very nice and helpful for the inconveniences that I've experienced. The guy who sits at the desk by the doors closest to the parking garage is always extremely nice to me whenever I go in. I do wish that the stairwells would be power washed or cleaned. Some residents still can't seem to pick up after their pets and as a result the elevator can be gross.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

There were a lot of issues with the apartment moving in such as exposed pipes that allow bugs in, grout and paint clogging the shower, little to no drainage in sink, broken handles, and hot water didn’t work in the shower.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

love being so close to campus, especially being a business major, McCoy is about a 3-minute walk from the Pointe. The only issue is with my upstairs neighbors being too loud and the office not really having policies in place to deal with that.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The pointe is a great place to live, I haven’t had any problems so far. The whole staff is really nice and very helpful. I’m glad I choose to live here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I’ve always had great interactions with all the residents at the pointe. The staff is very generous with their time and are always happy to see you when you come in

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Nice apartment. Could use more cleaning. Parking is a pain making it hard to have friends over. Students are always breaking things so maybe add more cameras?

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartment was built fast and has had some issue from the start but the pointe staff have been great in fixing everything right away. The apartment always has fun resident events and have always try to accommodate for what ever residents need

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

More gym amenities such as a squat machine, a rowing machine, and a water fountain that’s convenient. In addition, a better WiFi option for guests as well.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very clean, close to campus love it! The only thing I can’t stand is the lawn mower man on wednesdays comes by the pool and blows leaves that aren’t even there.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love living here! Super relax and everyone is super friendly.... The neighbors are great and the staff in the leasing office will help you with anything you need.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has been a great experience so far and I would love to lease again next fall. Move in was great and I love it when the office has the food that they bring in. The texts are a great way of communicating with us I think its a great idea

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Nothing much to say. The community is great. Everyone here is really friendly. I feel safe and well protected. And it's nice to have the leasing office on the ground floor instead of a separate building, like in my last apartment complex.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the management seams kind of incompetent. They cant even give the tow company a list of licence plates for the garage. The elevator likes to break for days-week at a time. Over all nice place to live to get to McCoy.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It is a good community. They stay really connected with you through text message when you get a package or there is free food in the office, which happens a lot. All of the people who work here are really nice too.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

the blue walls look kind of odd on the fifth floor. neighbors don’t know how to be quiet after 12 on weekdays. the halls need a power wash. but not a bad place to live

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love living here but loft areas are very hot.. since the loft area is very hot for the girl in the loft to feel comfortable the air is on a very low setting making the other rooms in the apartment freezing.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Frank the maintenance guy is awesome, I love living close to campus, the elevator is great when it works. The parking garage is very convienent

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Love it here! Met some great friends. We live right by the pool so it is super convenient to hop out and lay in the sun. Also love being able to walk to both HEB and campus!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Pretty close the apartments are nice and within walking distance from campus. The pool is really nice awesome for taking pictures. Views from the roof are also awesome.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Maintenance requests are relatively fast, however the walls in each apartment are thin. If you have loud roommates it could get quite annoying on a daily basis.