Pointe San Marcos

It has been a great experience. The staff in the front office are friendly and helpful, maintenance is well-kept and respond in a timely manner.
My experience as a resident has been exceptional. From move in to maintenance requests everything has been handled in a professional and caring manner.
Very friendly and caring service that truly seem to value customer service for the community. Highly recommend to college students like me to live here!!
Upstairs neighbors are too noisy, office doesn’t do anything despite the various complaints and obvious lease violation. Maintenance is pretty good. Location is super convenient. Not the worst.
I really enjoyed living here because the environment/community was super nice! I did not have to ever complain about anything and I am glad that I picked to stay at the pointe.
the people in the community are great and very nice. I really do like it here because the staff and management are kind. Some of people living here may need Learn how to act their age.
I've lived in The Pointe going into my 2nd year. They are okay apartments. Sometimes the cleaning of the concrete on the floors can be cleaner. Sometimes there are smells of dogs in the stairways.
I love living here, the community is amazing. Would love a few more activities and give aways, but honestly everything is good and I thoroughly enjoy living here
I really like it here, staff is really friendly and really helpful. Haven’t had any troubles with anything while I’ve been here. When things are wrong they get on it right away.
it’s been really good so far!! the office people and maintenance are always quick to help and i thank them for that. if i was staying in san marcos i’d stat here again