Pretty close the apartments are nice and within walking distance from campus. The pool is really nice awesome for taking pictures. Views from the roof are also awesome.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Maintenance requests are relatively fast, however the walls in each apartment are thin. If you have loud roommates it could get quite annoying on a daily basis.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It’s pretty good living here, haven’t had any problems. It looks nice, have a nice view. Friendly neighbors. Love everything about those place.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall a good place to live! I’m not a fan of the garage. There’s no signal and it seems unsafe to me. But it’s a great location to campus and the staff is very friendly!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall the units are very spacious and the floors, countertops, and cabinets are very nice. The gym is too small and does not have enough equipment. The floors in the gym are also always dirty and need to be replaced. The game room is very nice and always kept clean. However, the pool is frequently green and it is obviously not being cleaned well or often enough. I would never get into the water because I don’t trust that it’s clean. The hallways should all be mopped more frequently (or at all if it’s never done). The part of the hallway by the trash chutes is especially sticky and dirty. That area should be cleaned and mopped a few times a week. My unit had millipedes in it when I moved in. All of the units should be better cleaned and inspected prior to move in. The parking garage gate also does not respond well to our keys. A new gate system should be installed that is more user friendly.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has it's up downs, but I wouldn't change it for anything. The walking distance from campus is convenient all the time, and the room sizes are just amazing as well!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Residents are messy and leave trash everywhere. The grounds themselves are well kept. The outside of the apartment is clean and presentable.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Its a nice location and very close to campus. Makes it easier for me to get to and from also the staff are very nice and work with me to help my experince be the best it can be.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

My experience at pointe San Marcos has been good , so far I only had one bad experience it was when they where looking for someone on the 5th floor, cuz he had shot someone at the square .

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

The apartments are ok but I feel like they can be a little cleaner. The stairways should be managed better. There is often a smell of trash by the elevators and dog poop in the stairways. When I call maintenance they are quick to respond although my issues submitted upon move in has yet to be addressed. It's been 2 months now.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It has been great living here. the pointe is such and intimate close place. Neighbors are nice and the office staff is great. Maintenance has been great as responding to work orders and maintenance requests.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great student housing ! Really quiet, super close to campus big floor plans! This is an excellent first time apartment for anyone living by tj

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Great! I love the location and the amenities the Pointe comes with. the roof top lounge area is a very nice place to study and hang out. Also they're pet friendly so that is awesome as well.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I have liked living here. It’s convenient because I am a student and everything is relatively new. The stuff is nice and maintenance is always timely. The only complaint is the noise at night caused by other residents.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Good internet, not unreasonably loud on weekends, great location. Always had expedient maintenance requests. Only downside to living here is some of the people are trashy. Eg littering, breaking things, etc. Staff is great though and keeps on top of problems when they arise.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall the apartment is nice but my roommate and I have problems paying rent through online. Management tries to fix the issue but somehow they always want to overcharge for rent.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Very nice apartment and great staff in the office. The location is right by McCoy which is great. Great for having pets. We also have our own parking garage

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Overall, good experience, quality luck with the roommates, upon move-in room was clean, the amenities are nice. Could use a little more general building upkeep but the location is top tier between heb and campus and the square.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Staff is always friendly and helpful, and when I moved in the apartment was very clean. Their is always parking spots available in the parking garage which is nice.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

Awesome Apartment with Awesome Amenities!! Love the staff couldn’t be more helpful. If your looking for a place in San Marcos within walking distance from campus this is the place!

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love living at the Pointe! It has so many great amenities and the location is unbeatable! I would recommended to anyone looking to move here.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I live in a one bedroom (not studio) with my bf and cat, it’s plenty of space, the apartment is clean, updated furniture and appliances, I haven’t had any issues with parking or anything since living here :)

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

I love the laidback atmosphere in the office. It has more of a community vibe as opposed to too professional and intimidating. I also appreciate the food/drinks they give away randomly throughout the weeks.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It is pretty good, I like the fact that I can hit the gym and drink coffee as many times as I want. It is so awesome. I also like how I even have a shower and a kitchen.

Reply from Pointe San Marcos

It’s alright it was not ready when I moved in but maintainence was nice. I wish there were More events offered here at this apartment. Glad to know that when we have WiFi problems, the WiFi company will come quick.