Great experience living here, friendly staff that is helpful, convient location, clean environment, safe property, efficient maintenance staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Recently moved in at the beginning of the month. So far so good, everyone has been friendly & helpful when I've had questions. Love how easy it is to get back over to south end & Dilworth.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The move in process was so easy and worry-free. I moved from out of state and didn't get a chance to look at the apartment before I moved in, but when I walked I knew immediately that I had made the right choice to live here.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Just moved in yesterday. Experience has been great so far really have enjoyed all aspects of the Presley Uptown up to this point. Love the amenities.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everything about this place is perfect. It’s in the perfect location! We have everything around here. From great stores to nice restaurants.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I always get my packages/mail on time, love the gym, parking is great, it’s clean, but the homeless people in the office suck. But free coffee is great!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The staff was extremely helpful when decided to pick Presley Uptown Apartments as my home for the upcoming year. I am looking forward to moving in. Nikki is an awesome agent!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Nikki has been amazing to work with. She is personable and, despite the front office having no shortage of work, makes it a point to take care of the residents.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Love it something could be fix but overall is ok. The garbage door is broke and some see pee on the elevator but overall it is a amazing place to live

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I love my apartment. I lived here since September and still love it. The office staff is so friendly and helpful. We have the best activities too.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Move in was great and NIkki and Mark were awesome! The process to get everythinf set up was super easy and both helped me from out of state! Excited to live here!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great experiences living here. I have only had a few minor complaints, but overall it is a great place to live. At times however it feels like it is all about money. Other than that I love living here and love the pool.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Super easy, I answered a few questions and I was on my way to earning points. For example, this review itself earned me 2500 points! Go Nike!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Nikki has been absolutely fabulous in moving me in and making me feel comfortable in my new home. I feel very safe living here, and I love how close I am to the city.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Cool, clean and calm. Enjoy riding lime or bird bike to work. Love the lounges and monthly residents events. Awesome resort style swimming pool and grill area.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great location. Apartment finishes are very appealing. Quiet, no issues with residents pets. Highly recommended property. Only thing I am not a fan of is the technology package. It’s not worth the $110.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley Uptown Apartments is a wonderful complex near downtown Charlotte. They have awesome amenities, beautiful skyline views, and friendly staff.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Really enjoyed my tour, the complex overall very pretty. The location is awesome, in the middle of everything. I can walk to what I need. Great!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I love living here! Great staff, great residents! I’m currently on my 3rd lease and I have had no issues! Quiet for me and cozy. The pool is my fav part!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I really love living here! Location is nice, neighbors are quiet, facilities are wonderful and Nikki is a saint. Maintenance staff is fast, friendly, and responsive. Please do everything you can to keep the staff you have, Nikki is absolutely amazing and all the Maintenance staff is fantastic.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The place is great, the location is convenient because it’s right next to the highway, the experience is everything you expect and the view from my apartment is outstanding

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great customer service so far! I have been able to successfully move it with ease and the staff on site have been incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I really enjoy living here so far. Everything is clean and parking is super convenient. The staff is also very friendly, and will answer any questions you may have.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The front desk staff is extremely helpful and responsive. They've helped me numerous times and manage to some how keep track of all my packages. :)

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

It has been a great place to live. There have been some misunderstandings with the pet areas around the community, but hopefully something is in the works to get it fixed.