Apartment is really nice and you have so much space. However, ran into several issues with the staff from time to time. Not the most accommodating.

Reply from Presley Uptown

I like all the ammenities but sometimes people in the community do things that imopact the living here like smoking in the parking lot, leaving dog waste everywhere in the common areas, that impacts the living experience here

Reply from Presley Uptown

A lot of dirty people live here. They don’t respect the building. They let their dogs poop wherever. The unsupervised little kids are annoying.

Reply from Presley Uptown

I have loved living here! The staff has been extremely helpful when I needed and I never have any complaints. As for improvements, I would request a stairmaster in the gym, a sauna, and/or tanning beds!

Reply from Presley Uptown

What i like about Presley is the coffee starbucks that is very convient for me before i go to work, i love the amenities that is very fancy attractive and elegant as well. My experience whenever i go to your office the staff are very friendly and accomodating. They always willing to assist and very hospitable.

Reply from Presley Uptown

I am going into my 3rd year leasing st Presley. Pats are beautiful. Staff are excellent across the board. From housekeeping, maintenance, front desk, all great. Perfect location. Close to all amenities

Reply from Presley Uptown

I move in is in April but my experience so far with the managers has been excellent. Communicating with them was quick and consistent. So far, so good!

Reply from Presley Uptown

Love our Community. Love our New Staff. Welcome Paula, Angie, & though here a few months, Nikki. This place offers some great views of Charlotte.

Reply from Presley Uptown

The overall experience at Presley uptown. Is absolutely amazing the people and their kindness is so awesome. I’ve never seen such happy people in my life.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Presley has been so wonderful throughout the process getting ready to move in. I am so happy with the customer satisfaction that has been provided.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Good however walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors all the time. When I am trying to sleep many times I can hear the people around me playing music. Also the water system is very loud.

Reply from Presley Uptown

We love the apartments and the staff. The events and amenties are wonderful. The common areas are kepy very clean and the apartments location is perfect.

Reply from Presley Uptown

The place is very nice and its located in uptown so its near some establishments. The community is nice and the staffs here are professional. I just didnt like the fact that the floor/walls are thin and we could hear our neighbors. Gym doesn't have complete rquipments but they have classes which is cool. I just wish that they have a sauna here. I like my stay here so far.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Clean community except for some dogs creating nuisance. Love the interactive events happening every month. Community feels secure with the access controlled with electronic cards.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Beautiful view of the city from my apartment, love the finishes in side the apartments ( stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, floor to ceiling windows) nice pool and amenities! Only thing is I wish residents would be held accountable for cleaning up after their animals it’s gross.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Love living here. Great staff and wonderful building. Have nothing but great things to say and couldn't be happier. Presley Uptown is a great place to live (:

Reply from Presley Uptown

So far, so good. The apartment is very clean and the staff is warm. I've had several guided tours to view my apartment and I haven't even moved in yet.

Reply from Presley Uptown

The leasing office staff are extremely helpful and go above and beyond for their residents. Any issues like maintenance or others are dealt with promptly.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Great area, love the view, its seems to get loud in the halls every now and then, and elevators seem to smell like dog pe often, but for the most part it is a great place to be.

Reply from Presley Uptown

This was a good place to start out in Charlotte. Great location — like being close to but outside of uptown. Love the outdoor lounge and events. I do wish the apartment and hallways were more noiseproof.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Gym needs to be consistent having wipes and towels. High resident turnover rate with certain folks makes one question their standards on who gets approved. Otherwise a very pleasant living experience.

Reply from Presley Uptown

I love Presley Uptown. It’s a great location. The amenities are amazing. Great views off the city, the color scheme of the apartments are really nice. I would refer this place to anyone.

Reply from Presley Uptown

It's been mostly nice. I've definitely been annoyed by elevator issues and we've had a few bad windows of bad fire alarms. Beyond that I've enjoyed it for the most part.

Reply from Presley Uptown

Very nice and quiet. Perfect for someone wanting the uptown experience without all the downfalls such as parking and loud noises. Staff are great and super friendly

Reply from Presley Uptown

Everything about living at Presley Uptown has been great for my boyfriend and I. Nikki continues to go above and beyond to make our experience perfect, and the value for our money is unreal. Love that it's so dog friendly and there's plenty to do, too!