Great community. Walk ability to everything. Already in our second apartment and love it. Staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond for the simplest things.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and love it! Full of young professionals and the amentities are great. The location is very convienient! Never too loud either

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Great service! Nikki Miller has been able to help make the process simple! Excited to move into Presley Uptown in a few mnonth! Thank you so much for everything

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Everyone is very nice and personable. The halls can get a little loud at times but once it gets late they aren't loud. Gym is in good shape and I love the golf simulation.

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

Presley uptown is not only close to my work place, but its situated in a very uptown environment. Being an international myself, the people are very helpful! The place is beautiful with a lot of amenities for us to use. Thank you!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

I lived here for two years and am only moving because we bought a house. The management is great and easy to work with and the building and amenities are awesome. It's been a blast!

Reply from Presley Uptown Apartments

The location of the residence is great. Close to uptown and south blvd. the amenities are quite good as well. Only lacking better staff and maintanence personnel.