Presley Uptown

Great building & wonderful amenities. Very responsive management company regarding any needs in my apartment. I love my setting looking out on uptown & the beauty of the scene at night from my front windows and deck.
Everyone here, residents, leasing agents, maintenance staff are all courteous and helpful. The noise level is low. The location and proximity to everything is the best
Love the overall experience living in this apartment building, excellent apt design, high class looks and the secuirty . However, the highway noise which is there constantly just bothers me a lot, specially at night. secondly expensive technology package the tenants are forced to buy.
So far the experience gas been good in the apartment and I like the lobby area, clubhouse, swimming pool but as my room is beside the highway I have problem with the noise..
Presley uptown is a very quiet and comfortable apartment complex. The amenities are great, as is the view of the city and the staff in the leasing office!
it been amazing love the apartment common areas. seem very safe and the location is great. The views too and feel I am close to everything. ready to meet other residents
I have only lived here for 2 months but I am enjoying my experience so far. One issue I have is that we live on the second floor and the door beside the aqua lounge that goes down to the mail room slams really hard if you don’t hold the door until it closes. Also the dog spaces aren’t really big enough for dogs to really run and play in, but I know in a city there isn’t a lot of room for that. Maybe y’all could find local dog parks in the area and provide a list to residents.
Its a nice apartment complex. Within walking distance to a target, and trader joes, as well as other restaurants and bars. The elevators can get a bit disgusting but thats mostly other residents not picking up after their pets.
The apartment quality is excellent. It is also with a good location. However the management is awkward. They would tow your car without any notification.
Great community. Walk ability to everything. Already in our second apartment and love it. Staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond for the simplest things.