Preston Bend

Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.
I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.
Quiet, nice neighbors, lots of kids for my son to play with :-) trash pickup 3 times per week, right downstairs, and the pool and tennis court are super close
The staff has been extremely helpful. I am very excited to be moving in and becoming part of this community. I would recommend Preston Bend.
I really enjoy living here. It is nice and quiet and nobody bothers you. I would highly recommend people to live here. I like that it is near so many different places and close to the freeway!
It is an apartment complex very easy to find comfortable and excellent staff attention and is quiet without outside noise. And the common areas are accessible to the resistant
Honestly the best apartment i have been in since i moved to texas. The apartment complex is always clean and well taken care of. Their spa and pool is great and it ACTUALLY WORKS! One thing I would say needs improvement is the gym.
Really nice place clean quiet and safe!! The staff is friendly and accommodating Meeting your needs and helping you with any issues pronto. Any repairs and problems were fixed immediately. The apartment is cozy and feels like a luxury layout for half the price. The grounds are kept well maintained with a wonderful floral arrangement by the office. The pool is clean and a lot of fun as well as is both the basketball and tennis court. All in all the place is a nice place to live. Definitively recommend.
I love living in Preston Bend because from the manager to porter are super nice, I love to see property's manager walking thru the complex checking & taking care all around, as well an excellent customer service from all staff. Very recomendable living here!!😍😍😍
The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have really liked living here for 3 years and plan to stay as long as I can.