Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved into Preston Bend and so far so good. Clean and friendly. I enjoy the fitness center but it would be nice to have some free weights as well.

Reply from Preston Bend

Quiet, nice neighbors, lots of kids for my son to play with :-) trash pickup 3 times per week, right downstairs, and the pool and tennis court are super close

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff has been extremely helpful. I am very excited to be moving in and becoming part of this community. I would recommend Preston Bend.

Reply from Preston Bend

I really enjoy living here. It is nice and quiet and nobody bothers you. I would highly recommend people to live here. I like that it is near so many different places and close to the freeway!

Reply from Preston Bend

It is an apartment complex very easy to find comfortable and excellent staff attention and is quiet without outside noise. And the common areas are accessible to the resistant

Reply from Preston Bend

Honestly the best apartment i have been in since i moved to texas. The apartment complex is always clean and well taken care of. Their spa and pool is great and it ACTUALLY WORKS! One thing I would say needs improvement is the gym.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice place clean quiet and safe!! The staff is friendly and accommodating Meeting your needs and helping you with any issues pronto. Any repairs and problems were fixed immediately. The apartment is cozy and feels like a luxury layout for half the price. The grounds are kept well maintained with a wonderful floral arrangement by the office. The pool is clean and a lot of fun as well as is both the basketball and tennis court. All in all the place is a nice place to live. Definitively recommend.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living in Preston Bend because from the manager to porter are super nice, I love to see property's manager walking thru the complex checking & taking care all around, as well an excellent customer service from all staff. Very recomendable living here!!😍😍😍

Reply from Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have really liked living here for 3 years and plan to stay as long as I can.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very clean well kept community, excellent amenities and extremely quiet at night, which I enjoy. There is always parking spaces available which is awesome!

Reply from Preston Bend

I have had a wonderful experience living here. All the staff are courteous and pleasant to interact with. They really care about us as residents!

Reply from Preston Bend

I enjoy living here at Preston Bend. I have lived here since 2010. I have visited other properties that are newer, but they do not have the feeling of a home. They seem very cold and impersonal. I have also noticed the response time on maintenance calls on other properties. They wait more than a day for simple jobs. You cannot beat the response time here on maintenance calls. I like that everything is less than 15 minutes away.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for most of my life everyone here is family. The pool is excellent the upgraded grill and the amazing hot tub let relaxing a new experience

Reply from Preston Bend

Good, peaceful place. Neighbors are quiet and maintenance workers do their job. No problems with mail service and the Amazon gethub is great.

Reply from Preston Bend

Excellent service and response time when there is a problem. Communication to the residents is good. Maintenance response to fix things is good. Grounds are well kept

Reply from Preston Bend

Wonderful community with great amenities! Location is perfect. You're in the middle of Plano, Richardson, Addison, and Dallas. Customer service and communication with office staff is effortless

Reply from Preston Bend

When we moved in the apartment wasn’t cleaned as expected and there is dog poop around in the grass. Other than that it’s peace and quiet...

Reply from Preston Bend

Decent community. Good value. Some of the houses could have been a little more bigger. Close to Walmart, Restaurants, Gas stations, PGBT. Safe so far, but I think it could have been cleaner.

Reply from Preston Bend

Water pressure low Dog owners don’t pick up after the dog Seen someone with three dogs but wait... Aren’t there restrictions? Haven’t walked the property

Reply from Preston Bend

Great so far, all issues have been handled timely and professionally. The community is clean and safe, and there’s no excessive noise in our side of the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

I've been here a couple months and don't have any real complaints! We got a dog and there was a little issue with that process but it was resolved.

Reply from Preston Bend

Beautiful premises, apartments are well-maintained, very friendly property manager, Sherry. She is always accessible through emails and phone calls. Smooth move-in experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Preston Bend

I don’t like that my car gets towed even though I pay to live here. I also have called for pest control twice After seeing roaches on separate occasions, and they haven’t showed. Even though i pay for pest control every month, yet they can tow my car.

Reply from Preston Bend

Honestly great staff and quality place for the price. Not only that it feels safe. Because the complex isn't gigantic, the staff here recognize you and things get done quickly.