Preston Bend

This place is very well maintained and everything is taken care of promptly. It has a very pleasant and active community. Best apartments I've lived in to date.
le doy una calificación de cinco estrellas a mi complejo de apartamentos por su ubicacion y distribución de los apartamentos en su interior y exterior y sus áreas comunes como la cancha de tenis y la cancha de Basketball
Moving to Texas from a different state was a big commitment. Finding the perfect home for me and my family was an even bigger challenge, until I came across Preston Bend. I was greeted in a welcoming manner and once I toured the apartment I knew I was home. Signing my lease was easy. The community is very quiet, clean and accommodating especially with maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment to anyone living for a peaceful place to call home!! Thanks Preston Bend for an amazing living experience!
It’s one of the best places I have lived so far. The staff is very cordial. Maintainence is quick. Quiet and clean place. Highly recommended!!
A quiet community. Friendly and helpful office staff. Quick responses to maintenance needs. Yards and grounds are very well maintained. Overall a great place to live!
Front desk is helpful. I’ve had a few problems in the beginning with the maintenance people coming into my house without permission but past that everything has been good.
Great complex. Clean, quick and helpful maintenance, no bugs, good parking, nice ammenities, great pool... Basically all positives! Overall an excellent place to live.
The community is wonderful, quiet and friendly neighbors. Grounds are kept clean regularly, and maintenance & office staff are very prompt. Very happy so far!
Quiet community. Landscape is always well maintained. Have only needed maintenance once, but they came within hours and fixed the issue very fast. We are very comfortable here and feel safe.
So far so great, no problems whatsoever. The community is clean and quiet, everyone I come into contact with are/seem nice, and the employees are helpful.