Preston Bend

I love my new apartment! The staff is very friendly. I told them a few items that needed attention, nothing urgent and they offered to do it right away!
Is a good community and nice place to live we like to live here.is a relax place to have a family and lot fun.the apartment are beautiful...
We have really enjoyed living at Preston bend so far! Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful. I love how quiet the community is and all the trees around here!
I really love the feel of being here at Preston bend I’m so happy with all the amazing amenities they have to offer and the community is so quiet why not make this your home
Preston Bend is a nice, clean and well-kept apartment community. The treatment of the staff is very friendly. I am very happy to have moved here.
Lovely community, clean grounds, friendly staff and very quiet all around. Really enjoy living here so far. Neighbors are are also very friendly.
Great complex, all around nice, bug-free, and aesthetically pleasing. Only complaint is that the complex does not enforce people leaving trash outside of their door enough.
I have lived at Preston Bend Apartment homes for almost 20 years. I would not have lived here this long if the environment were terrible. Things are great here! You should try it. Check it out.
We love living here. It is quiet and clean. Friendly neighbors and awesome amenities. The staff are always available, and the maintenance team is professional and friendly. Great experience overall
Beautiful neat and clean premises, apartments are well-maintained, safe neighborhood.Smooth move-in experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend!