The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....

Reply from Preston Bend

The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

wonderful place to live except for roaches. Management actively addresses our concerns! Wonderful management! Reasonable rental prices! Overall decently good place to live

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!

Reply from Preston Bend

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.

I wish that more upgrade options were offered to tenants that have resided in the apartments for 5 yrs or more. Also, offered an incentive to tenants that decide to renew.

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

Staff is friendly. Living experiences are good. Basically, I will recommend my friends to choose Preston Bend if any of them want to move to a excellent place.

Good community to stay.Family friendly.All day to day shops near by area.... Staffs are well mannered and well behaved.... Faster Tenant query/concern resolution.,,,

Very nice staff. Apartments little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provides shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍

Reply from Preston Bend

4 stars is the best score for Preston Bend. Staff in the leasing office is nice and kind. The amenities in apartment is also looks new and nice. However, the maintenance is kind of slow. I report an maintenance in July for the ceiling leaking because of the rain, they said they would come to repair on August. Now is August 20th. Nobody come to repair. That is the reason i take out a star.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really, really great so far! No complaints and the staff has been amazing! The location could not be better, we can get anywhere in like 20 mins it seems like - the highway is so close. I love the “smart” apartment Dwelo system also. Supah fancy 💕

Reply from Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community and beautiful apartment with all the necessary amenities at a great price. It feels safe and the staff is super helpfu with ever concern.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall, my move-in was seamless. Lots of communication and information from the office staff. Only a couple hiccups: I was told I would have wood floors and at move in, there is carpet. A/c wasn't working. Repairman man actually fixed neighbor's a/c instead of mine, so he had to return on a Sunday to repair. Staff was apologetic and followed up immediately on Monday. The complex is quiet and friendly.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Fhe complex is in a nice area and the price is fair. It is a nice, quiet community. Apartments are nice. Had some issues when moving in, but they were fat to fix the issues which was great service. There are some issues that can not be fixed that should be fixed. I'm enjoying the spot though!