The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Preston Bend

Awful place to live. They will cause your pets medical emergencies and they won’t care at all. Trash human beings. I hope they all suffer tragic fates.

Reply from Preston Bend

I don’t like that my car gets towed even though I pay to live here. I also have called for pest control twice After seeing roaches on separate occasions, and they haven’t showed. Even though i pay for pest control every month, yet they can tow my car.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....

Reply from Preston Bend

The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

wonderful place to live except for roaches. Management actively addresses our concerns! Wonderful management! Reasonable rental prices! Overall decently good place to live

Reply from Preston Bend

Decent community. Good value. Some of the houses could have been a little more bigger. Close to Walmart, Restaurants, Gas stations, PGBT. Safe so far, but I think it could have been cleaner.

Reply from Preston Bend

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here

Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!

Reply from Preston Bend

When we moved in the apartment wasn’t cleaned as expected and there is dog poop around in the grass. Other than that it’s peace and quiet...

Reply from Preston Bend

Water pressure low Dog owners don’t pick up after the dog Seen someone with three dogs but wait... Aren’t there restrictions? Haven’t walked the property

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

I wish that more upgrade options were offered to tenants that have resided in the apartments for 5 yrs or more. Also, offered an incentive to tenants that decide to renew.

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

Front desk is helpful. I’ve had a few problems in the beginning with the maintenance people coming into my house without permission but past that everything has been good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is a good place to live. The efficiency of the maintenance is astonishing. Once our toilet was broken, so I request the maintenance. Guess what! They came in 15 minutes and solved our problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.

Reply from Preston Bend

I've been here a couple months and don't have any real complaints! We got a dog and there was a little issue with that process but it was resolved.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community and beautiful apartment with all the necessary amenities at a great price. It feels safe and the staff is super helpfu with ever concern.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍