Been here a only month but it's been great so far. It's quiet and in a central location from everything. The staff is attentative, especially Patrick.

Reply from Preston Bend

Overall, my move-in was seamless. Lots of communication and information from the office staff. Only a couple hiccups: I was told I would have wood floors and at move in, there is carpet. A/c wasn't working. Repairman man actually fixed neighbor's a/c instead of mine, so he had to return on a Sunday to repair. Staff was apologetic and followed up immediately on Monday. The complex is quiet and friendly.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good place to stay with family. Good facility , good environment , good place for family to stay with kids, well organized place , well behaving staff..

Reply from Preston Bend

overall we have a good experience.the place is quiet , which is very important for us. they are quick with the work orders, but the apt need improvements

Reply from Preston Bend

I like all the community events. This is quiet community and plenty of parking. It is near a lot of businesses and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have been staying in Preston Bend for over a year and the experience has been excellent. Safe and quiet neighborhood with supportive staff Atah the leasing office.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great Maintenance team who serve any time. Great place to live. Staying for the last 4 years. Look forward to get all our friends. Great Swimming pool

Water is barely warm and never hot. Everything else is acceptable. Can’t aait to get back in the pool and barbecue in the next few weeks....

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍

Reply from Preston Bend

Very nice staff. Apartments little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provides shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

Fhe complex is in a nice area and the price is fair. It is a nice, quiet community. Apartments are nice. Had some issues when moving in, but they were fat to fix the issues which was great service. There are some issues that can not be fixed that should be fixed. I'm enjoying the spot though!

Reply from Preston Bend

Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived here for 1.5 year, and the overall living experience is good. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend makes community of great apartments. I like the prompt services provided in unit. Very clean and well managed surroundings. Will provide feedback for pools once use them.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good and supportive leasing office. It is a quiet community and very independent. There are also good neighbors. I will recommend this community to other friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

This apartment is good overall. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The only concern is that the closet is not as big as the apt. what we lived before. And the shelf in the closet is small and can not put lots of things on it. When we open and close the doors(bedrooms, bathrooms, closets,etc) in our apt, there is a big noise. Hope you can improve them in the future.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really, really great so far! No complaints and the staff has been amazing! The location could not be better, we can get anywhere in like 20 mins it seems like - the highway is so close. I love the “smart” apartment Dwelo system also. Supah fancy 💕

Reply from Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community and beautiful apartment with all the necessary amenities at a great price. It feels safe and the staff is super helpfu with ever concern.

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff is great and very responsive to issues. Neighborhood is quiet.Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and cabinets are old

Reply from Preston Bend

4 stars is the best score for Preston Bend. Staff in the leasing office is nice and kind. The amenities in apartment is also looks new and nice. However, the maintenance is kind of slow. I report an maintenance in July for the ceiling leaking because of the rain, they said they would come to repair on August. Now is August 20th. Nobody come to repair. That is the reason i take out a star.

Reply from Preston Bend

Been living here for 2 years and I really like the location and price of this apartment. The staff is also helpful and nice. The apartments are quite spacious in my opinion.

Reply from Preston Bend

This place has been my home since 2008 and I love it. I have always had quick response to any maintenance requests. Love that I can pay bills online. There could be more Dog waste disposal stations, but other than that I am happy.

Reply from Preston Bend

Nice, friendly staff on site. Clean apartment on arrival. The apartment complex looks clean and friendly but just recently moved in so time will tell!