The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have really liked living here for 3 years and plan to stay as long as I can.

Reply from Preston Bend

Amazing place to live. My family love. The pool and the playground are amazing. The 24 hours gym is very useful, all gardens and out side places are clean.

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team (propr manager Sherry, Abigail, Patrick, Santos, Jose, Eduardo - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years). Thank you all.

Reply from Preston Bend

Perfect place to live with kids! It has playground and swimming pool! Easy access to many highways, near by restaurants and parks. The office staff is helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just about to move in, the office has been so amazing on the application process, and getting everything ready. I'm so excited to move in!!!!!

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here. The staff is awesome everybody is so nice and so helpful and welcoming. I feel very safe here, I'm close to everything. I would definitely recommend this complex to everyone!

Reply from Preston Bend

Really nice community with amazing amenities. The pool is usually clean and the park is an added bonus. Free propane and grill is killer. Staff in the main office are great!

Reply from Preston Bend

Fantastic customer service! Berny was so patient with me and answered all my questions. He walked me through everything so there wouldn’t be any surprise charges and responded to my emails very quickly!

Reply from Preston Bend

Very friendly staff, the location is wonderful, and the community is very safe. The interior of the units is extremely well maintained, with great appliances. The exterior is one of the best in the area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Apartment complex is awesome staff is very nice, makes it easy to ask for help if needed. I'm a first time renter and I have had a positive experience so far.

Reply from Preston Bend

It’s a great apartment. I really like it. Again my only complain is the vents position in the living room. I need keep the ac extra low to keep the living room cool in summer but apart from that everything is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

This is my first month of being here and it's been great! Its very quiet here and everybody has been so nice. I've really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It hasnt been crowded or anything. No complaints!

Reply from Preston Bend

The complex is well maintained and everyone in the front office is helpful. The grounds are kept clean and we are far enough from the main roads so it is quiet.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in on Saturday and Breny in the front office is very friendly. I have had two requests and both were handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.

Reply from Preston Bend

Safe, clean and great customer service. Their maintenance staff is available all time during business hours. All my issues have been resolved on the same day so far. Recommended.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very clean well kept community, excellent amenities and extremely quiet at night, which I enjoy. There is always parking spaces available which is awesome!

Reply from Preston Bend

My apartment was delivered in tip-top shape, and the community is lovely and very neat and clean. Love the amenities on-site. The staff (office and maintenance) is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

I just moved in a month ago and already love this place. they have shown concern for our safety and well being. This community is so peaceful and quite with excellent sports fields(Basketball and tennis) and it even has a hot tub along with the pool.

Reply from Preston Bend

Waiting to move in but everything so far has been fantastic. Management has been extremely helpful. I can't wait to be a part of the Preston Bend Apartments Community.

Reply from Preston Bend

Just moved in and Abigail made the process very easy for me. When I had an issue with my stove and heater , they went and fixed the issue immediately. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. Love living here so far.