Good and supportive leasing office. It is a quiet community and very independent. There are also good neighbors. I will recommend this community to other friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

Love my apartment complex... they are so caring and are responsive immediately to any issues ... you put in a maintenance request and they are there a couple of hours later.. just amazing

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely responsive, friendly and helpful front office staff. Patrick always greets me with a smile! Any maintenance issues have been resolved within minutes of my request.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have lived in preston Bend for two months now and I absolutely love it! Management is great and maintenance is awesome! Best community I have lived in.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend makes community of great apartments. I like the prompt services provided in unit. Very clean and well managed surroundings. Will provide feedback for pools once use them.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have been staying since 2011 and the apartment management are very supportive and help in all ways. Our experience since 2011 is great. Thanks

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is the fantastic society. All the staff is very helpful. We'll definitely refer Preston Bend for my friends and family. Nice place to hang-in.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here ! It is such a comfortable community and so peaceful , I am happy to call this my first home !!! And I can't wait to see what else this Apartments has to offer

Reply from Preston Bend

Very friendly, polite front office that is willing to work with you. I just moved in and it was an easy process. I hope the next year continues to be as good.

Reply from Preston Bend

Everything is great , You guys have been very cheerful. Patrick was very helpful within the process of moving. Everyone has been friendly . Thanks again.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good community. Friendly staff and good maintenance making me stay very comfortable. Every time when I report maintenance, the staff would come in short time and solve my problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

by far preston bend is the best community that i have lived in last 10 years . very quick in response. polite staff. clean community. what else u can ask ?

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community. I love living here. It's cozy and safe. People are friendly and the staff is also great! They keep the area well kept and clean also.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good place to live.. well managed , clean area, good facilities , good customer service Feels like home .. good neighborhood ... all facility available

Reply from Preston Bend

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like all the community events. This is quiet community and plenty of parking. It is near a lot of businesses and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am a new resident and I am so impressed with the way this property is managed! The office staff are so receptive and caring. The maintenance is so on top if things. I have put requests in and literally they are completed by the next day and even hours some times. They don't leave a mess where they worked and are respectful of our private space. Best place to live no doubt

Reply from Preston Bend

These are the best apartments in Dallas. I have been living here for 7 years. It's a very friendly and family oriented place to live. I love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

we have a best experience living at preston bend . I strongly recommend this community to live. they have great staff members and great services.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

4 stars is the best score for Preston Bend. Staff in the leasing office is nice and kind. The amenities in apartment is also looks new and nice. However, the maintenance is kind of slow. I report an maintenance in July for the ceiling leaking because of the rain, they said they would come to repair on August. Now is August 20th. Nobody come to repair. That is the reason i take out a star.

Reply from Preston Bend

The apartments here are amazing. We have been living here for the past 11 years. We have got to see all of the changes with the staff and other main ideas. The safety here is A1 protection, and the people that live around are always helpful when a problem comes to mind.

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff is always friendly and willing to help you out with any concerns, questions or issues you might have. They always greet you with a smile.

Reply from Preston Bend

It has been 2+ months since I moved here, things all went very well so far. The management team is very helpful and nice. I enjoyed a lot my life here. Thank you!