Very good community. Friendly staff and good maintenance making me stay very comfortable. Every time when I report maintenance, the staff would come in short time and solve my problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

by far preston bend is the best community that i have lived in last 10 years . very quick in response. polite staff. clean community. what else u can ask ?

Reply from Preston Bend

Great community. I love living here. It's cozy and safe. People are friendly and the staff is also great! They keep the area well kept and clean also.

Reply from Preston Bend

Good place to live.. well managed , clean area, good facilities , good customer service Feels like home .. good neighborhood ... all facility available

Reply from Preston Bend

Good community with quiet environment. Maintenance is very fast as well. Enough parking for guests. Pool is little small, besides that its great place to live.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like all the community events. This is quiet community and plenty of parking. It is near a lot of businesses and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

Reply from Preston Bend

I am a new resident and I am so impressed with the way this property is managed! The office staff are so receptive and caring. The maintenance is so on top if things. I have put requests in and literally they are completed by the next day and even hours some times. They don't leave a mess where they worked and are respectful of our private space. Best place to live no doubt

Reply from Preston Bend

These are the best apartments in Dallas. I have been living here for 7 years. It's a very friendly and family oriented place to live. I love it.

Reply from Preston Bend

we have a best experience living at preston bend . I strongly recommend this community to live. they have great staff members and great services.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great neighborhood with easy access to lot of things like food/gas etc. Services handled quickly and staff is friendly. Sometimes I feel AC makes too much noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

The experience I've had at Preston Bend has been average at best. The pet fee for adding a second dog is ridiculous, and the need to pay a second pet deposit doesn't make sense. There would not be an additional deposit for adding an additional person to the apartment.

Reply from Preston Bend

4 stars is the best score for Preston Bend. Staff in the leasing office is nice and kind. The amenities in apartment is also looks new and nice. However, the maintenance is kind of slow. I report an maintenance in July for the ceiling leaking because of the rain, they said they would come to repair on August. Now is August 20th. Nobody come to repair. That is the reason i take out a star.

Reply from Preston Bend

The apartments here are amazing. We have been living here for the past 11 years. We have got to see all of the changes with the staff and other main ideas. The safety here is A1 protection, and the people that live around are always helpful when a problem comes to mind.

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff is always friendly and willing to help you out with any concerns, questions or issues you might have. They always greet you with a smile.

Reply from Preston Bend

It has been 2+ months since I moved here, things all went very well so far. The management team is very helpful and nice. I enjoyed a lot my life here. Thank you!

Reply from Preston Bend

I don't have issues and never have for 16 years here at Preston Bend. Staff is pleasant and courteous and requests are tended to very quickly.

Very nice staff. Apartments little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provides shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.

Reply from Preston Bend

I absolutely love living at Preston Bend. I'm so glad my son and I moved here. Any maintenance or upkeep issues I have are promptly addressed. My favorite part about it is how safe and friendly the community feels. My one and only complaint is that the woman across the sidewalk from me is so loud! She sits on her patio and talks on the phone all night long and I'm always shocked that I can hear her whole conversation from inside my living room. I haven't mentioned this complaint yet to Management, but plan to soon. Anyways, overall it's a great community. I'm happy to be here!

Reply from Preston Bend

We absolutely love living here. We have been here over a year now and everyone we meet is so friendly, great neighbors and the apartment is perfect for us and our little dog. The best part about living at Preston Bend is everyone at the office. They treat us like family, know us by name, are always there when we need them and love on our little dog! Can't think of a better place to live!

Reply from Preston Bend

Doing great! Have been really helpful in terms of resolving issues encountered due to hail storm. Good maintenance of community play area helps kids have a safe and fun filled environment. The office staff is kind and understanding.

This is the best place to live The office is superb any repairs are done quickly. I am very satisfied I plan to stay for a long time It is cool

This is the most amazing place i have ever lived in.. Very clean and office is most professional staff.. Your the greatest!!!! I would highly recommend Preston Bend.

I love living at Preston Bend, the only issues I have is I am not able to pay for rent using a Visa Card and there is not a recycling bin. I love the atmosphere of the community and the few amenities.

I wish that more upgrade options were offered to tenants that have resided in the apartments for 5 yrs or more. Also, offered an incentive to tenants that decide to renew.

This place has been my home since 2008 and I love it. I have always had quick response to any maintenance requests. Love that I can pay bills online. There could be more Dog waste disposal stations, but other than that I am happy.