This is my first month of being here and it's been great! Its very quiet here and everybody has been so nice. I've really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It hasnt been crowded or anything. No complaints!

Reply from Preston Bend

Great place to live with W/D. Also hot tub and pool. It’s really peaceful during the day and night. We may have to move into a bigger place for more bedroom. 👍

Reply from Preston Bend

Water is barely warm and never hot. Everything else is acceptable. Can’t aait to get back in the pool and barbecue in the next few weeks....

Reply from Preston Bend

Fhe complex is in a nice area and the price is fair. It is a nice, quiet community. Apartments are nice. Had some issues when moving in, but they were fat to fix the issues which was great service. There are some issues that can not be fixed that should be fixed. I'm enjoying the spot though!

Reply from Preston Bend

Safe, clean and great customer service. Their maintenance staff is available all time during business hours. All my issues have been resolved on the same day so far. Recommended.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love the apartment. Although the gym can be expanded a little with more machines. Only thing I hate is sometimes the leaf blower noise waking me up at early. Some days when I am very tired I prefer to sleep in but the leaf blower just does not let me. Maybe they can start blowing away the leaves at 11. Everything else is just great and I have no complains.

Reply from Preston Bend

My apartment was delivered in tip-top shape, and the community is lovely and very neat and clean. Love the amenities on-site. The staff (office and maintenance) is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Preston Bend

Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team, and maintenance team - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years. Thank you all.

Reply from Preston Bend

Waiting to move in but everything so far has been fantastic. Management has been extremely helpful. I can't wait to be a part of the Preston Bend Apartments Community.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have been staying in Preston Bend for over a year and the experience has been excellent. Safe and quiet neighborhood with supportive staff Atah the leasing office.

Reply from Preston Bend

We love living here. From the quick maintenance team, to the friendly front staff. This is a great place to live. Right off of preston road. So the apartments are close enough to be in the center of dallas, but far away enough to have quiet nights.

Reply from Preston Bend

Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

Always make sure to contact me if there is an issue and is proactive. Always treat me well even when I mess up. Living here will be smooth sailing.

Reply from Preston Bend

My experience has been great so far! Everyone is extremely helpful. Just moving into the apartment, I’ve only had a few tiny request. They were taken care of the same day I called. I’m going to enjoy my new home!

Reply from Preston Bend

Love the ease of application, so far so good. Great clean community. Great location close to tollways and resturants. Happy to be at preston bend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Liked the community and the apartment. The rent of the apartment is worth paying.the service of the maintenance of the community is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

This community is located in a great neighborhood and it’s access to highway is easy. Most of apartments are fully upgraded and really clean.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living in this community. It is my secind year here and we have no plans to move outside. Staff is courteous and friendly, maintenance is quick, apartments are more spacious compared to others.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good apartment I have ever lived. Good location near Tom Thumb, Starbucks. Good staff here willing to help everything. Good management when something broken.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here! They upkeep the place well, maintenance fixes things so fast, and they're so polite! Good quiet area and it's in a good location, kind of out of the way, secluded. The people aren't trashy! Very classy area!

Reply from Preston Bend

It's a good place. I like it. Rent is reasonable, it's pretty quiet, and the people are nice. I just need to add more characters so I can submit this.

Reply from Preston Bend

Since we live here, we didn’t have any problems with this place,every issue I had was solved immediately, nice office associates and clean condominium.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston bend is awesome society to live. Super quiet with all the amenities. Management is always helpful. I will highly recommend this society to my friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great location and good serviced at Preston Bend. Highly recommend!! If you want to find some apartments that equipped with washing machine and dryer in house, Preston Bend is absolutely your choice,