Preston Bend

Front desk is helpful. I’ve had a few problems in the beginning with the maintenance people coming into my house without permission but past that everything has been good.
A quiet community. Friendly and helpful office staff. Quick responses to maintenance needs. Yards and grounds are very well maintained. Overall a great place to live!
It’s one of the best places I have lived so far. The staff is very cordial. Maintainence is quick. Quiet and clean place. Highly recommended!!
Moving to Texas from a different state was a big commitment. Finding the perfect home for me and my family was an even bigger challenge, until I came across Preston Bend. I was greeted in a welcoming manner and once I toured the apartment I knew I was home. Signing my lease was easy. The community is very quiet, clean and accommodating especially with maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment to anyone living for a peaceful place to call home!! Thanks Preston Bend for an amazing living experience!
le doy una calificación de cinco estrellas a mi complejo de apartamentos por su ubicacion y distribución de los apartamentos en su interior y exterior y sus áreas comunes como la cancha de tenis y la cancha de Basketball
This place is very well maintained and everything is taken care of promptly. It has a very pleasant and active community. Best apartments I've lived in to date.
Honestly great staff and quality place for the price. Not only that it feels safe. Because the complex isn't gigantic, the staff here recognize you and things get done quickly.
1 star
I don’t like that my car gets towed even though I pay to live here. I also have called for pest control twice After seeing roaches on separate occasions, and they haven’t showed. Even though i pay for pest control every month, yet they can tow my car.
Beautiful premises, apartments are well-maintained, very friendly property manager, Sherry. She is always accessible through emails and phone calls. Smooth move-in experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
I've been here a couple months and don't have any real complaints! We got a dog and there was a little issue with that process but it was resolved.