We love living here. From the quick maintenance team, to the friendly front staff. This is a great place to live. Right off of preston road. So the apartments are close enough to be in the center of dallas, but far away enough to have quiet nights.

Reply from Preston Bend

Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

Always make sure to contact me if there is an issue and is proactive. Always treat me well even when I mess up. Living here will be smooth sailing.

Reply from Preston Bend

My experience has been great so far! Everyone is extremely helpful. Just moving into the apartment, I’ve only had a few tiny request. They were taken care of the same day I called. I’m going to enjoy my new home!

Reply from Preston Bend

Love the ease of application, so far so good. Great clean community. Great location close to tollways and resturants. Happy to be at preston bend.

Reply from Preston Bend

Liked the community and the apartment. The rent of the apartment is worth paying.the service of the maintenance of the community is awesome.

Reply from Preston Bend

This community is located in a great neighborhood and it’s access to highway is easy. Most of apartments are fully upgraded and really clean.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living in this community. It is my secind year here and we have no plans to move outside. Staff is courteous and friendly, maintenance is quick, apartments are more spacious compared to others.

Reply from Preston Bend

Very good apartment I have ever lived. Good location near Tom Thumb, Starbucks. Good staff here willing to help everything. Good management when something broken.

Reply from Preston Bend

I love living here! They upkeep the place well, maintenance fixes things so fast, and they're so polite! Good quiet area and it's in a good location, kind of out of the way, secluded. The people aren't trashy! Very classy area!

Reply from Preston Bend

It's a good place. I like it. Rent is reasonable, it's pretty quiet, and the people are nice. I just need to add more characters so I can submit this.

Reply from Preston Bend

Since we live here, we didn’t have any problems with this place,every issue I had was solved immediately, nice office associates and clean condominium.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston bend is awesome society to live. Super quiet with all the amenities. Management is always helpful. I will highly recommend this society to my friends.

Reply from Preston Bend

I like the community. The grounds are kept clean and the work orders are resolved fast. I would have liked a better ac unit inside the apartment. The living room vents are located in a corner so to cool or heat it down you have to change the temperature drastically which results in a very cold/ hot area and a normal area.

Reply from Preston Bend

Great location and good serviced at Preston Bend. Highly recommend!! If you want to find some apartments that equipped with washing machine and dryer in house, Preston Bend is absolutely your choice,

Reply from Preston Bend

wonderful place to live except for roaches. Management actively addresses our concerns! Wonderful management! Reasonable rental prices! Overall decently good place to live

Reply from Preston Bend

lived at Preston Bend for 3 years now and still love it. Sherry is so amazing and always does everything she can to make this the best place to call home. Abigail has always been a friendly face that we love to see and I always love bringing my dog up there to see everyone and they treat him like family. Preston Bend is an amazing home to us because of them.

Reply from Preston Bend

Preston Bend is a good place to live. The efficiency of the maintenance is astonishing. Once our toilet was broken, so I request the maintenance. Guess what! They came in 15 minutes and solved our problem.

Reply from Preston Bend

It is a lovely community and the staff are very friendly and they can solve my problems timely. l love living here and treat this community like a home.

Reply from Preston Bend

Really awesome community with nice amenities that appear to be routinely maintained. Neighbors are usually friendly and courteous with little surrounding noise.

Reply from Preston Bend

Mangers are very kind and try to help residents in this community. There are good facilities for residents like self car washing facility, vaccum cleaner, printer and desktop computer. Except noise from other neighbors, this is quite great.

Reply from Preston Bend

We live here since June.The location is quiet and clean,next to PGB tollway , maintenance is very quick done. I will suggest more activities.

Reply from Preston Bend

clean grounds, always helpful, great apartment and within everything you need in terms of location. we’ve been very happy with our experience so far

Reply from Preston Bend

The staff was quick to fix any issues and made sure we were well setup. The community feels safe and has well maintained apartments and townhomes.

Reply from Preston Bend

Is a really good place to live! Patrick is super helpful and he would help you if you need anything! Really nice environment everyone is nice!