Staff is friendly. Living experiences are good. Basically, I will recommend my friends to choose Preston Bend if any of them want to move to a excellent place.

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here

Staff is great and helpful in the front office. Hilary is always very upbeat and eager to help with any issues that I may be having. But they are few and far between. Sherri keeps these apartments very quiet and safe

Good community to stay.Family friendly.All day to day shops near by area.... Staffs are well mannered and well behaved.... Faster Tenant query/concern resolution.,,,

Good to be part of the society and it has everything well placed and office staff are quite humble and supporting. Playing are for kids give kids to play and enjoy.

I have been very pleased with this apartment. Parking is plenty, repairs are made quickly, and staff is very helpful. I even like to point that if I forget a package at the office they will email me.

Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.

I love living here its so quiet and love the staff they are awesome they always handle your request quickly the apartments are kept up well

Great Maintenance team who serve any time. Great place to live. Staying for the last 4 years. Look forward to get all our friends. Great Swimming pool

The staff is amazing, especially Sherry. Super quiet and grounds are well taken care of. I've been at the property for a year and looking forward to another year.

The staff are friendly and efficient. I really appreciate their work. If I have a maintenance issue, it will be fixed in a couple of hours. Also the amenities are great.

I have lived here for 1.5 year, and the overall living experience is good. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

Everyone has been very helpful and pleasant to work with so far. I am looking forward to living there at Preston Bend. I haven't found anything warranting a complaint so far.

I haven't really had any bad experiences with Preston Bend. They are strict with their policies but always super helpful and friendly. I've been here for three years now. I love how small and close knit it feels.

Great and fast service when I put in work order for my place. Also, very friendly workers in the office and great area to live in. There's a free car wash for the residents which is very nice not having to pay for a wash and worry about rain out. great place overall

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

Very good and positive experience so far. Maintenance staff is quick and warm. Nice community as well. Everything stays organized and clean most of the time.

Been living here for 2 years and I really like the location and price of this apartment. The staff is also helpful and nice. The apartments are quite spacious in my opinion.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have loved living at Preston Bend! Staff is super helpful and my neighbors are awesome! I have never had an issue with no parking, and I always feel safe! I hope my rent doesn't jump up this year so I can renew again!