I have lived here for 1.5 year, and the overall living experience is good. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff are friendly and willing to help.

Everyone has been very helpful and pleasant to work with so far. I am looking forward to living there at Preston Bend. I haven't found anything warranting a complaint so far.

I haven't really had any bad experiences with Preston Bend. They are strict with their policies but always super helpful and friendly. I've been here for three years now. I love how small and close knit it feels.

Great and fast service when I put in work order for my place. Also, very friendly workers in the office and great area to live in. There's a free car wash for the residents which is very nice not having to pay for a wash and worry about rain out. great place overall

The Apartments are average like walls are thin and Apartment has little oldish feeling but I have rated good for their service.. they respond immediately and fix the problem right away... overall good experience so far

Very good and positive experience so far. Maintenance staff is quick and warm. Nice community as well. Everything stays organized and clean most of the time.

Been living here for 2 years and I really like the location and price of this apartment. The staff is also helpful and nice. The apartments are quite spacious in my opinion.

Reply from Preston Bend

I have loved living at Preston Bend! Staff is super helpful and my neighbors are awesome! I have never had an issue with no parking, and I always feel safe! I hope my rent doesn't jump up this year so I can renew again!