Preston Bend

Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.
I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.
The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.
Awesome experience, they are very nice people, complex is always clean and improving, good neighborhood also, beautiful property, decent price
I absolutely love this apartment complex. the staff gets everything done as promised it's very clean I feel secure. I love my 2 story units it's very nice
Great place for living nice apartment complex great and friendly staff I like this place a lot because everything is close to it whatever you want is 3-5 minutes away
Great complex, quiet and nice neighbors. Front office is friendly and professional, would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to live!
Its quiet around here and i love it..the management is awesome there is nothing i would change about this place. 3 months in my new place love the hardwood floors and the big balcony 😁
It was awesome when I first moved, still awesome now! Neighborhood is calm and quiet. Apartments are kept neat and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful!
It is quiet and peaceful. Residents are respectful and friendly. The staff are responsible and keep things running well. By far one of the best places to rent !!