Preston Bend

4.6

4.6

I love everything about this place. I lucked out with the placement of my apartment. I am so close to everything! Everyone i have run into has been very nice and thoughtful!
Overall, my move-in was seamless. Lots of communication and information from the office staff. Only a couple hiccups: I was told I would have wood floors and at move in, there is carpet. A/c wasn't working. Repairman man actually fixed neighbor's a/c instead of mine, so he had to return on a Sunday to repair. Staff was apologetic and followed up immediately on Monday. The complex is quiet and friendly.
Very nice staff. Apartments are little older but good. Don't find any issues here except the carpet and kitchenware are old. Need a little more greenery and big trees around and inside the community. Apart from environmental benefits, trees also provide shades which will be a great help to people and cars in the summers.
Nice, friendly staff on site. Clean apartment on arrival. The apartment complex looks clean and friendly but just recently moved in so time will tell!
Extremely quiet community, friendly office staff, excellent maintenance and great amenities! Property is very pet friendly, and the location is very convenient.
Overall ok. I’m Thankful for no break-ins, bugs or loud noises from the outside neighbors. I do wish the noise from my upstairs neighbor was not quite as noisy at 2 o’clock in the morning and 3 o’clock in the morning.....
Love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is well kept and tidy. The amenities are great and its a nice environment to live in.
Everyone was nice when showing me the apartment and when I signed the lease. The neighbors dog barks quiet a bit but overall it has been ok.
I have had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints. I have been to the pool and playground areas. It is extremely quiet and everyone seems to be rather friendly. Love it.
The society is not very secure. The area is not very well maintained. There is dog poops on the grasses everywhere. Maintained and office staffs not very helpful and responsive.