Preston Bend

The property sits on the edge of a pretty residential area, and is so close to major highways, lots of shopping, and great places to eat! I have good neighbors, lots of parking, and recommend it to everyone.
Just moved in and Abigail made the process very easy for me. When I had an issue with my stove and heater , they went and fixed the issue immediately. The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. Love living here so far.
i loved the community because the apartments are big and nice. The location of the apartments is nice. The community has a park for kids and tennis lawn. The community has greenery all around. The maintenance of the community is communicative and fast.
I like the community feel of living here. I almost always feel safe and comfortable. There's a ton of diversity, but everyone seems friendly and welcoming to each other.
Just moved in.. everything seems fine. Pretty transperent while leasing. No hidden charges. The only problem here is parking. You wont get parking near your apartment
Nice place to live very quite, neighbors keep to themselves, Not very friendly or easy to talk to.do love the ample parking.would be nice if ALL pet owners pick up their pets poop!!
I have lived here for almost 2 years. I like the environment here, swimming pool is always clear, the playground is always popular, and people here are friendly. Even though there is no gate here, but it’s not a big deal for me. The neighborhood here is safety and quiet.
I liked staying here. The community is peaceful and calm. The leasing staff is friendly and quick to answer any maintainence requests. The grounds are kept clean. I just wish they had more covered parking available.
Very good and safe community. Leasing Office and Maintenance dept responds very promptly to any needs. I recommend this community to everybody.
I just moved in on Saturday and Breny in the front office is very friendly. I have had two requests and both were handled in a timely manner.