Preston Bend

Safe, clean and great customer service. Their maintenance staff is available all time during business hours. All my issues have been resolved on the same day so far. Recommended.
I love the apartment. Although the gym can be expanded a little with more machines. Only thing I hate is sometimes the leaf blower noise waking me up at early. Some days when I am very tired I prefer to sleep in but the leaf blower just does not let me. Maybe they can start blowing away the leaves at 11. Everything else is just great and I have no complains.
My apartment was delivered in tip-top shape, and the community is lovely and very neat and clean. Love the amenities on-site. The staff (office and maintenance) is friendly and helpful.
Extremely nice community (friendly, polite, respectful, positive, quiet) and outstanding rental office team, and maintenance team - all very friendly, helpful, professional, going the extra mile always - proved in many situations over the years. Thank you all.
Waiting to move in but everything so far has been fantastic. Management has been extremely helpful. I can't wait to be a part of the Preston Bend Apartments Community.
I have been staying in Preston Bend for over a year and the experience has been excellent. Safe and quiet neighborhood with supportive staff Atah the leasing office.
We love living here. From the quick maintenance team, to the friendly front staff. This is a great place to live. Right off of preston road. So the apartments are close enough to be in the center of dallas, but far away enough to have quiet nights.
Super clean property in general, the best maintaining people I have ever seen in my years of rent,,office staff, always on point, polite, efficient. The apartments are older, so don't expect the newest floor plan styles. I only have one complain, when I first moved the carpet was already old( I would have replaced it),the reason why it's not 5 star. I would still recommend t his property to any family and friends.
Always make sure to contact me if there is an issue and is proactive. Always treat me well even when I mess up. Living here will be smooth sailing.
My experience has been great so far! Everyone is extremely helpful. Just moving into the apartment, I’ve only had a few tiny request. They were taken care of the same day I called. I’m going to enjoy my new home!