Preston Bend

quiet, clean place and nice people in the lease office. good place to rent. I like the pool and hot tub, would recommend people to live here
Staff is great and helpful in the front office. Hilary is always very upbeat and eager to help with any issues that I may be having. But they are few and far between. Sherri keeps these apartments very quiet and safe
Good community to stay.Family friendly.All day to day shops near by area.... Staffs are well mannered and well behaved.... Faster Tenant query/concern resolution.,,,
Good to be part of the society and it has everything well placed and office staff are quite humble and supporting. Playing are for kids give kids to play and enjoy.
I have been very pleased with this apartment. Parking is plenty, repairs are made quickly, and staff is very helpful. I even like to point that if I forget a package at the office they will email me.
Nice maintenance service and very friendly community! Most residents are very nice! Only issue is people not really follow the trash only put out on the trash pick-up day.
I love living here its so quiet and love the staff they are awesome they always handle your request quickly the apartments are kept up well
Great Maintenance team who serve any time. Great place to live. Staying for the last 4 years. Look forward to get all our friends. Great Swimming pool
The staff is amazing, especially Sherry. Super quiet and grounds are well taken care of. I've been at the property for a year and looking forward to another year.
The staff are friendly and efficient. I really appreciate their work. If I have a maintenance issue, it will be fixed in a couple of hours. Also the amenities are great.