I love the neighborhood. There have been some unpleasant experiences but the maintenance team has worked quickly to address them. I also made a new friend here!

It's in a great neighborhood. My apartment is away from the hustle and feels as if I live in a single family home. My view is of lush trees and greenery.

So far it’s been amazing!! The staff is very friendly and helpful! They are constantly doing whatever it takes to make the complex look better and to please their residents.

Things are great. Safe community! Nice neighborhood with responsive staff. Kid and pet friendly. I appreciate the landscape updates and look forward to lighting upgrades.

I don’t have many complaints. Maintenance responds in a timely manner but I do feel like I’ve had to report things a little too often in the month that I’ve been here, things are pretty out dated. Other than that it’s fine.

We have lived in a couple of apartments in this complex, and overall, it's been a pleasurable experience. The only complaint I have is that each apartment had crappy counter tops. I hate the painted black - you cannot see if you have spilled something.

I really and truly love living here. The speed bumps are super excessive but if that’s the worse thing, then we’re pretty pleased! I would really recommend it, especially for the price!

Beautiful complex, great location. The new staff is MUCH friendlier than the last so I'm very excited about that. But the old staff was rude, the pool is always dirty, and the car cleaning station is scary..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

i really enjoy living in preston pointe. the people are friendly, the apartments are a great size and they have great amenities. love it here

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’ve had a great experience here at Preston Pointe at Windermere. I love the community and the amenities available to me. The staff is very friendly.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love living here! The valet trash is great! The only problem is the parking up top. It’s very hard to find parking but that’s what we have right now

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We have enjoyed living here. The apartment is spacious and the pool is great! The people who work here are super helpful! It's well maintained and very homey.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The staff is really nice and very helpful I can't say anything bad about my experience with this Community they answered all my questions and Concerns

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community! The new owners are doing wonderful work improving the appearance of the community. All staff are happy to help in any way possible.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Honestly the staff is great and Preston Pointe over all is decent. My main gripe is that work orders I submit take a long time to complete....if this is a issue do to a huge work load I understand but that should be communicated

Would appreciate weekly bug spray, we see roaches big and small everyday. Stairwells needs power washing and so as with walls at the hallway.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great area really wish there was a designated walking area so that fewer people walked in the middle of the road. One bright side though is the crackdown on the unnecessary vehicles that clutter the parking areas

I love my apartment however there is room for improvement. Recently, I have had scorpions in my apartment - never there prior to last month. The walkways and hallways into the building really need to be powerwashed and the grounds could use some attention. It would be nice if residents were reminded to be respectful of the people living around them. I have not met the new staff....so we shall see.

It's s great place to live . Active community with pool and park for kids. Friendly neighborhood and helpful people . Maintainance is very prompt on time .

Awesome place new management is doing so much better last management was awful!!!!Location is good everything is so close by!! Love the pool

I’ve lived here since 2017. I absolutely love it here. The staff is wonderful, the apartments are nice, the area is great, and I have nice neighbors. When I put a work order in, it gets taken care of quickly. Parking fills up fast but there is always parking available, it just might not be right outside your door. The area is well lit and I feel safe. If you’re looking, come check it out!

I have lived here for over two years and I have been pleased with my stay. The office staff are very helpful and prompt when called upon. Great place to live!

Like everything except roaches from upstairs. Also dont like all the inspections with just paper taped to front post as a notification. Thank You

Very positive impression about the place and people. We are enjoying every single moment at Preston Pointe. The neighborhood area is just perfect.

Ive been living here from past 2 years. It is a great community, nicely maintained. It is located in a nice area which has good schools and nice neighborhood.