Very easy and good community to live in . Great schools and love all the amenities and yoga . We moved from Decatur and loved the area and would recommend it

Everything is okay. We love here and we will stay more. The pool is great the people not so much. There are some issues with people at the pool. They are drunk and noisy! Otherwise is ok.

Hello....To whom it may concern. My experience thus far has not been very positive. I've been extremely patient and I've tried to not complain, but I can no longer. Let's start from the beginning. Less than 24 hours before I moved in my apartment it was not ready. There had been what seemed to be miscommunication with coordinating/scheduling, but thank God I called the day before to check on the apartment because that's when we realized the apartment was not complete. And to make matters worse, it still isn't complete although I've been here for a month now. I'm grateful maintenance as completed several things, but I still have several issues. Yet, aside from that I've had to call in again a couple of times to make sure my work order is truly on the list for completion. With my first work order I had to wait almost 2 weeks. I currently have a fridge that still leaks and black mold is forming underneath. Also, the master bath shower walls/ceiling area was skipped during painting and there is mold in that area with a missing shower towel holder. And lastly.......these bugs in this terrace area are absolutely ridiculous & creepy. I called in to be put on the list 2 weeks ago but no one ever showed up. I'm constantly being bit and I deal with lots of itching. I see insects in my apartment daily, although I spray to keep it to a minimum. I'm asking if the grounds outside the back can be treated with herbicides and pesticides. It's only been a month and I'm on my last leg

This is the first time living in an apartment it been a learning experience. I love the neighbors. It a nice area and I do not hear anything. Very easy commute to work and home. I feel safe when coming in late at night.

The staff here is amazing, . I do wish there were less speed bumps and that we were given more notice when people are going to be in our apartment, the last 2 times we have had less than a day's notice

Beautiful , calm and quiet community. Excellent and very helpful staff. Clean and well maintained community. We moved in recently and the it has been an excellent experience so far.

We are in a good area no traffic at all. Only problem is, you become restless at times Bec. The people above our unit are inconsiderate. Steps are loud as if you're hearing horses running.no quality time is respected any time of the day. Hoping that management would do something about it.

I love my apartment, but many people in the community (especially my building) throw trash and cigarette butts everywhere. It's disgusting, and creates more work for the maintenance employees.

Awesome so far. We moved in recently and the experience has been all good. Looking forward to more unique days and adventures. We are also excited to brace the weather changes this location has.

Has been a very positive experience since moving in last week. I required a quick turnaround and the management was very helpful to me. Highly recommend

We just moved here last week and there are quite a few things have been requested to fix and now it’s been over a week with nothing done. Not impressed so far

We have been here now for two years and me and my wife are extremely happy with the apartment itself. The only reason why me and my wife did not rate it at five stars is the parking situation. Having to park so far from the apartment is a challenge.

Love it here! Renewed lease again. Pleasant staff, quick maintenance response and nice apartments. The stairwells are nicely lit, garbage pick up done Sun-Thurs. and package kiosk is a bonus!

Love love this place Been here for over a year and just signed another lease...Everyone is so nice pool is amazing everything is so close by!

Leasing office was very helpful. I couldn’t be there in person but Vanessa was nice enough to take pictures of the unit and send them to me.

Amazing but issue with little thing but they get resolved so overall happy being here for more then a year . Good i will keep renewing lease

We just had this one incident where my bike was stollen from the front of the appartment where i live and weeks later we come to find out that it was our neighbours son

For the past two years, plus some, me and mostly all of my family have been living in Preston Pointe. Over those two years we have felt extremely comfortable in our residence and it has become home. It really changed my perspective on living in apartments but in a really good way. The countless memories at the pool have been my favorite part of Preston Pointe. I know if I’m in a bad mood, I can just head up to the pool during the summer and clear my mind. The staff is great in the office and in maintenance and they make sure to fulfill your needs as quick as possible. Thank you Preston Pointe!

I love it here. So clean & friendly. This is home until I actual by my own home. I love that it’s pet friendly and it’s a working community.

It's even better. We are living at Preston Pointe at Windermere 3 years now and we are thankful for the services provided. The Manager is great and staff is good. We see a lot of improvements during the time we are here. Thank you!

I love the community! It’s quiet for the most part and everyone is super sweet. We can’t wait for the pool to open up so we can enjoy all the amenities here at Preston Pointe!

Just moving in. So far clean, friendly, large rooms and storage, Amazon hub perks, pool and fitness amenities. Recycling very important to me.

This apartment complex is very nice and well kept up. They address any issues quickly. The leasing staff made it so easy to move in from out of state!

I have been in Preston Pointe for 3 months now, and so far, everything is going absolutely great. Neighbors are peaceful, community is quiet, and the unit itself has an amazing view. I regularly see people on property taking care of lawn and trees. So far, no complaints, and I am truly able to think of my stay in Preston Pointe as HOME. Thank you.

Just moved in. The staff and the leasing process was easy but the painters did NOT do a good job in prepping my unit so I am having them fix it. The staff addressed the issue and are taking care of it.