Good neighborhood, and traffic free area. Accessible to a lot of grocery stores, restaurants and malls. Should be a perfect environment if not for the people living on top of our unit, who has very very heavy footsteps and playing with their big dogs every 10pm.

We have lived at this property for almost 4 years and have loved it. We have made some good friends and our kids have as well. I am impressed with the updates that are happening as well. I would love to see a dog park somewhere and improvements to the kids playground. Overall we have really enjoyed living here.

Everything is great ! We even made friends with our neighbor across the hall. Can’t say the same for our neighbor under us who are very rude and very unfriendly.

Only reason I took a star off is to say that I wish the complex was better at maintaining the lighting outside the apartments. The one in front of mine has been out for over a week.

Love how new management are making chances to outside and the units. They have been taking care of the outside. Want to see more improvements to the older units.

Everyone is so friendly! The apartment size is amazing and I love how big the patio and storage space is! They are always updating the apartments And the outside with flowers!

I have lived at Preston Pointe for 3 years and have had a great experience. No noise complaints, friendly neighbors, and any time I’ve had to contact maintenance, they came out the next day.

Very quiet and clean, our apartment is very nice, is good location close to stores and restaurants great schools ,good customer service. The place is beautiful

This is a wonderful place to call home, beautiful views, close to nature, ongoing improvements. All in all after a few yrs is still my favorite place to live.

Been apart of the community for a year. I like that the management takes care of the property especially in the last 3 months. Other residents are nice and in general things are quite here. We are happy so far and plan to stay.

Haven't quite been here a month but loving it so far!!! On move-in the staff was great. Especially Julia who kept me informed and in the loop through each step of the move-in process. Hats off to a job well done!!

I been living here for two years and it’s one of the nicest apartments I seen so far!Safe place really quiet the new management that took over is super good and maintenance guys!

We are really happy with the place and the apartment. This year we changed carpet in our apartment and now it's a lot better. The neighbors are good and everything else is okay.

We are going now on our 4th year of living to Preston Pointe at Windermere Apt. We are really enjoying our time here. The place, the people and everything else is just awesome.

My experience was good. Israel was attentive but a little scattered. Looking forward to moving in. I have rented a one bedroom for me and my husband, my only concern is the size.

Preston Pointe truly feels like home. The community in the 3700 block is nice and quiet, and everyone I've encountered from neighbors to staff have been more than kind. The few maintenance issues I've had were fixed, so all is well there as well. Valet trash pickup can come at times earlier than posted, but I'm generally home at that time so that is fine. We also had an issue where children were playing around cars, but that was taken care of as well in an email to the community. Keep up the great work!

My exp has been pretty good so far. The community looks very nice and clean, neighbors are really nice. My kids love the playground and the fact that there is a tennis court. Love the car ride but I wished the carpet cleaning machine worked it took my money. But I like living here

I moved into the neighborhood this past February and I enjoy it. Clean and friendly. The pool area needs a little more attention in the summertime.

The location is amazing and the apartment layout with the sunroom is perfect. Maintenance repairs quickly and we rarely have to contact them. Paying rent is easy. The trash pickup is great, especially since we live on the 3rd floor.

I moved in here when I was 21, I got blessed with the SWEETEST neighbors. If I ever need maintenance(which is slim) they are right on it. Living here has been such a stepping stone in my life, and I’m definitely thankful for every part of it!

Love it here so far! Everyone is very friendly! It’s clean and a great layout! Great for families or teens who just moved out! Staff is very helpful also!

For apartment living, its not so bad. Staff is helpful. Wish parking was better. Need a dog park. Wish the units had fireplaces. This is only temporary until pur house is completed

Great School District. Close to shopping centers. Clean and quiet. My apartment has been fully renovated. The apartment features three bedrooms two baths. I'm very happy with the price and location.

LOVE the new management takeover. The staff is so friendly and they seem to want to upgrade the complex which is amazing. I love my 2br! My neighbors are great, my apartment is very spacious and I always have parking right outside my building!

I love the neighborhood. There have been some unpleasant experiences but the maintenance team has worked quickly to address them. I also made a new friend here!