Not good , received a citation for not having a garbage can, didn’t receive one from the property, also there are big red bugs in the apartment, some repairs that are needed in the cabinets

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Need to work on getting there when something needs to be fixed on time. Also the spider webs need to cleaned up and better up keep on the place.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We just moved here last week and there are quite a few things have been requested to fix and now it’s been over a week with nothing done. Not impressed so far

The outside of the buildings is starting to look poor. A fresh coat of paint would go a long way. The bugs and scorpions are rampant and quite unhealthy.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartment is not cleaned thoroughly before we moved in. Vents and doors must be cleaned before the residents move in. The community has a friendly environment.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I had manager do a walk through with me the day I was handed the keys. The place was filthy. He will be cleaning and painting which should have been done before my move in date

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Hello....To whom it may concern. My experience thus far has not been very positive. I've been extremely patient and I've tried to not complain, but I can no longer. Let's start from the beginning. Less than 24 hours before I moved in my apartment it was not ready. There had been what seemed to be miscommunication with coordinating/scheduling, but thank God I called the day before to check on the apartment because that's when we realized the apartment was not complete. And to make matters worse, it still isn't complete although I've been here for a month now. I'm grateful maintenance as completed several things, but I still have several issues. Yet, aside from that I've had to call in again a couple of times to make sure my work order is truly on the list for completion. With my first work order I had to wait almost 2 weeks. I currently have a fridge that still leaks and black mold is forming underneath. Also, the master bath shower walls/ceiling area was skipped during painting and there is mold in that area with a missing shower towel holder. And lastly.......these bugs in this terrace area are absolutely ridiculous & creepy. I called in to be put on the list 2 weeks ago but no one ever showed up. I'm constantly being bit and I deal with lots of itching. I see insects in my apartment daily, although I spray to keep it to a minimum. I'm asking if the grounds outside the back can be treated with herbicides and pesticides. It's only been a month and I'm on my last leg

The apartment community is nice, seems safe, and has good amenities. Unfortunately we had many issues when we first moved in including a broken toilet, a toilet that continuously ran, a cracked faucet base, the smell of cat urine in two rooms, and a broken AC unit. The first week here was pretty miserable. The cat urine smell was finally treated one week ago! I hope that our experience is the exception to the rule for new residents. I would hate others to have the same terrible move-in conditions at Preston Pointe.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It great to be here but some neighbors are rude and complaisant. There should be unity in a community and the neighbors are not kids friendly

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I still haven't heard back from maintenance about my storage door and then you guys threatened to tow my car because of a flat tire w/o asking about the situation at hand. We hadn't even lived here for a week.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think the area around to model is better kept, also when I was looking I was told stainless steel for extra all others white, I have ancient black n white appliances, for a community located within the prestige Windermere, I don't think it lives up to the area..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We just had this one incident where my bike was stollen from the front of the appartment where i live and weeks later we come to find out that it was our neighbours son

As far as taking care of the residents currently residing.. I know improvements can and should be made. The residents should ALWAYS be first priority.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Been waiting since December 21st for my new dishwasher. It's now February 3rd. Other than this lengthy wait and the fact they lock up the grills for use and hardly ever have gas for them things are good here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As a community thus far this has been a safe enviroment to raise kids..the school district is great! The only downside is..the maimtenace crew is non existing. Work orders are never completed..the excuse is always short sraff. And the turnover at the leasing office is high..

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I loved first the people in the office. There are friendly and professional. Second I love the area where the apartments are placed, close to a park, on a nice elegant street. Is quiet and has a lot of green space. The apartment is spacious and comfy and is at a manageable price.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The complex and staff are great. They apartments are not made well so be prepared for noise from your neighbors. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done if you have inconsiderate people around you.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years, and for the most part things are ok. There are a few concerns, though: 1. The hallways and stairs are most always dirty. I have never seen anyone clean the area. There are dead bugs, spider webs, dirt and other unidentifiable objects. 2. Some residents smoke cigarettes on the stairwells and leave the crushed butts for others to clean up. 3. There is not enough parking. 4. Though the office staff are polite and helpful, the manager is not interested in fixing problems. He seems more interested in the attractive young girls working in the front office.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The apartments are nice and staff great. Neighbors can be very noisy and disrespectful. Neighbors also disrespectful of rules like putting out trash whenever they want and makes complex look trashy itself. I give it a 3 because of neighbors.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Located in nice area of town, convenient to Hwy 20. Floor plans are spacious, nice pool area, and workout area. Speedbumps are extremely hard on vehicles.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Location is great but property isn’t being maintained I think they pressure wash once a year and never tend to breeze ways before careful as your walking to your apt along way you may walk in spider webs and bugs

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

As of Feb 4th, I had a 4-star experience until a maintenance worker had dog feces on their shoes that covered my master bedroom & bathroom carpet/runner.

Good folks, great location, good amenities, but landscaping, maintenance and refreshes/updates need focus/attention. Could also have more social events to drive the spirit of community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

so far so good. It is apartment living, so we have to respect each other living above, below and side by side regarding noise, which can be difficult for some residents, but so far it is nice living here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

My initial move in/month thereafter has been extremely rocky with move in process and repair follow ups. I have yet to receive any compensation or credits to my account for days the home was not livable. Other than that, I love the apartment and location.