The place was awesome and simple and quick to get started! I look forward to living here. Has a great work out facility and a great pool with a grill and fire pit

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Love love this place Been here for over a year and just signed another lease...Everyone is so nice pool is amazing everything is so close by!

Easily the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. Everyone on the staff is so nice and the maintenance crew is very attentive. We've lived here for four years and haven't really had a negative experience. We've even gotten friends to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great community to live in. Great facilities available to the residents such as swimming pool and an indoor gym open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I absolutely love this app army net complex. The office staff is easy going and very nice. I can't wait for summer time so I can use the pool.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I love the staff work here... if anything is damaged they fix it for free... This is the best ever community in my life and I would recommend you to come here

Quick to reply and friendly staff. BeUfiful apartments as well. Reasonably priced for the area (which is popular). Very pet friendly! Would recommend.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Everyone here is very accommodating and helpful. They have been very understanding through my whole situation of wanting to become a resident here. . i highly recommend this place.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in and the apartment is very clean and community is clean and quiet. Leasing agents are extremely friendly and helpful. I am excited to see how the warm weather atmosphere is at the nice pool grounds.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere is a beautiful place. I love the scenery, my neighbors are awesome and the staff here at Preston Pointe at Windermere are great. I'm glad me and my wife decided to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

good service, best location , friendly nature, and everything is upto mark with clean environment, office staff is also very much friendly and cooperative

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’m new to Georgia & the Experience of finding a nice place to live was challenging. Went to Preston Pointe in January and ended up getting the place. The people in the office was very helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Nice apartment, rent is reasonable and the staff is nice. There haven’t been any security issues and it’s very pet friendly! The gym and pool is nice and maintained well.