I love the staff work here... if anything is damaged they fix it for free... This is the best ever community in my life and I would recommend you to come here

Great community to live in. Great facilities available to the residents such as swimming pool and an indoor gym open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Easily the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. Everyone on the staff is so nice and the maintenance crew is very attentive. We've lived here for four years and haven't really had a negative experience. We've even gotten friends to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The place was awesome and simple and quick to get started! I look forward to living here. Has a great work out facility and a great pool with a grill and fire pit

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

It has been perfect while we are waiting to build our dream home. It is quiet. Close to work and our gym. We have been very pleased living here as we were hesitant to move into an apartment after selling our home

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Awesome idea, thanks!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful things and rewards that will be available to me and my family. This community is above the rest!!!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The only issue so far has been parking, no assigned spaces. Sometimes we have to park at the other end of our building. The office is responsive to the needs of the community.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I absolutely love this app army net complex. The office staff is easy going and very nice. I can't wait for summer time so I can use the pool.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Quick to reply and friendly staff. BeUfiful apartments as well. Reasonably priced for the area (which is popular). Very pet friendly! Would recommend.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Everyone here is very accommodating and helpful. They have been very understanding through my whole situation of wanting to become a resident here. . i highly recommend this place.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Just moved in and the apartment is very clean and community is clean and quiet. Leasing agents are extremely friendly and helpful. I am excited to see how the warm weather atmosphere is at the nice pool grounds.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Preston Pointe at Windermere is a beautiful place. I love the scenery, my neighbors are awesome and the staff here at Preston Pointe at Windermere are great. I'm glad me and my wife decided to move here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

good service, best location , friendly nature, and everything is upto mark with clean environment, office staff is also very much friendly and cooperative

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I’m new to Georgia & the Experience of finding a nice place to live was challenging. Went to Preston Pointe in January and ended up getting the place. The people in the office was very helpful and knowledgeable. So far so good.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Not bad having us renewed the lease. We like at Windermare and are happy with the services provided. A little bit disappointed with the office ladies but it's fine. Thank you! The manager is great!

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Beautiful property, excellent management, exemplary staff. All maintenance issues addressed timely, interactions will staff members is always a pleasure.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I am totally enjoying living in this community. Everyone that I've met has been very nice. This valet trash pick up is the best. I love it here.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great apartment community. Very pet friendly and friendly staff. Nice, large apartments. Stainless steel and granite counter-tops with large sun-room.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Great customer Service in the office they are very helpful. Great coffee in the office and the decorations are very festive and beautiful. The apartments are amazing.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

The experience from the initial call to the present has been amazing. Gabby has been wonderful, helpful and very professional yet friendly. The ease of completing forms online was extremely beneficial with my busy schedule.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I have been living in the area for about 2 months now, and I have to say the property is very nice and the staff is wonderful! It's also in a nice area where it's quiet, but not too far from the places I normally go to.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

I think that Preston Pointe Way at Wendermere are the best appartments that there are in Georgia. The school here at Forsyth is amazing and everything is just great.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

So far so good. We are pleased with the neighborhood and the friendliness of the community. We are from another state and the management made it effortless for us.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

We've recently moved into Preston Pointe and have been very pleased with the staff we've worked with. They have been very helpful and friendly and the whole process was very organized and smooth.

Reply from Preston Pointe at Windermere Apartments

Good Neighborhood. Calm,peaceful and good facilities like gym, swimming pool. Its been two months that I have been living here this is a great place